Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywoodrath, Hollystown, Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Archie2020

Saz94 wrote: »
    brilliant. Did they give an approximate completion date?

Just got it today (a week later) so close date will depend on bank now, struggling to get the eircode from regency so that might hold up the show for closing date as cant insure the property without it......always something :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Steshney

Hey, we got 40s HWR drive and today I got an email from Regency stating that the snagging dates are mid Jan 2022. Has anyone else also checked with them or have any update?

Hi can you advise what date you reserved your house? 7 months from now seems quite long

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Rescue1122

Yeah agree 7 months too much and issue is with AIP that you need to be renewed too
    Steshney wrote: »
    Hi can you advise what date you reserved your house? 7 months from now seems quite long

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭085andym

Got an email from regency today, offered 2 dates early next week for snagging on our house on the green

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aronanubhav

Steshney wrote: »

We finalised in Mar/Apr. Agreed that 7 months sounds long. Keeping fingers crossed to get it sooner.

• Advertisement

Hi all

Wondering if washrooms have tiles/shower 🚿 doors in 4 bed semi detached.

Anyone having info please let us know .

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭memomtoo

Ours was just advised as October for snagging from EA!
    Wondering will they usually delay than said time or they snag at right time advised? Is water /other connections involved that might cause more delays?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bruno84

Any updates on snagging or closing?

We managed to get insurance with an post without the eircode. You need to ring them and they'll do it over the phone. The next batch of eircode won't be uploaded til mid August.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭HSAM2021

Hi all

Did anyone else buy the current A7 style house and discover that the living room layout is different to the plans and showhouse?

I note that the Fireplace and Fire are not in these houses ? I find this very annoying giving the fact we have been buying furniture to fill the two recesses either side. We weren't even informed by the EA on this change which is more disappointing.

• Advertisement

How do you know the fireplace is not there?

Hi

I went out to the HWR Green and the Place and could see from looking in the window there was none (as per plans and show house) I contacted our EA who was very dismissive citing the builder could remove and change what they wanted.

I think it's very poor that the EA or developer isnt informing us of changes ! This is another change on top of the removal of Solar panels! All these changes are benefiting the builders pocket with the savings they are making !

I have confirmed with the developer "Regency" that the A7 4 bed homes in HWR dont have a fireplace/electric fire in them in "phase 3".

This has caused us some inconvenience planning to furnish this room which we took into consideration and has now messed this plan.

Regency email info@regency.ie

Post edited by HSAM2021 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HWRD15

Hi All

Does anyone have measurements for the front sitting room of the C3 4 bed detached house?

Thank you

Just got our keys yesterday did anyone sign up to panda power when receiving the keys if so any feedback on how they have been so far? Reviews online aren't great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shadab_27

Anyone in 40's Hwd Drive got any update on construction progress? The last we heard was that its been pushed from Oct to Jan'21. Wondering if anyone else got any other updates?

My house is in late- 40's and our is expected in September.

How did you got January 21?

You must be in early 40's -houses towards main entrance

Hi when did you receive the last update on this? Are they still confident with September? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 msvsc01

Anyone in 26-31 Hwd Drive got an update of the completion date ?

Is it still end of September ?

Hi Guys how long does it take from snagging offer to handing key.

I am asking as my mortgage is getting expired and wondering should I opt for a month extension or re-apply ( as one month extension may not be sufficient)

Any experience please.

• Advertisement

I see another small change to the 4bed house that of different tiles being put into the bathrooms 'due to a supply issue' or maybe increased cost of supplies. At least we are being Informed of this change. I feel we are getting a cheaper house as the phases have moved along. This being the 3 change or something not in the orginal houses.

Has anyone asked about an allownace to not have them put in ? And get your own tiles etc

What is the type of your house ? We bought the 4bed house too (A1 floor plant)

I can see some pictures over the internet where the kitchen’s heater is not in the same place as it is in the showhome. :(

We bought the A7 style.

Very disappointed with the response from EA and developer in previous correspondent about changes to houses. They were unable to commit on paper of there was any other changes to layout or materials etc...

Hi how did you see the tiles? How much different are they to the show home?

Also does anybody know if they plan to do anything with the bushes that run along the Ratoath road on either side of the main entrance? They are not very appealing and also concerned that there may be rat infestations

Thanks

These are the colour profile of the tiles which we were informed by the EA.

I have asked EA to see if we can tile our own home instead of their tiles. And receive an allowance from them for this. No harm to ask your EA to do the same too of that's what you would like.

Post edited by msvsc01 on

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭memomtoo

its EA confirmed and regency also gave similar info so we guess that should be it.

its Lawns

seeing lot of progress including windows and painting, wonder why its still getting delayed a bit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 CastroEC

Hi All,

I've made few videos on the construction site, so for those who wish to see the progress, you can take a look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9EdNwiR58

Enjoy

Edvaldo Castro

Post edited by CastroEC on

Advertisement