Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming of the Dead

• 04-02-2016 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Last night In had a very vivid dream where I was attending an event and my grandfather (dead 30 years) and father in law (dead 20 years) were sitting next to each other. I introduced them (they have the same first name) and touched my grandfather's face. I noticed my father in law's shoes (slip on) and when I woke I remembered that I never saw him wear lace up shoes. I don't know why this was relevant in the dream coz it's not anything I ever took notice of when he was alive.

I don't know what triggered this dream - I haven't thought about either of them for a long time and it's not an anniversary / birthday. My grandfather was dead for 3 years before I even met my father in law. I had a good relationship with both of them.

The dream was very real and whilel it wasn't a sad or upsetting dream, it's unsettled me.

Advertisement