Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Connect not showing NP or IF for mulit-sport

Options
  • 04-02-2016 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm having no luck at all with Garmin "support" on this item other than standard replies of upgrade, reset, blah blah blah.

Can anyone who has a Garmin (eg 920XT) and a powermeter and uses multisport eg bricks, duathlon, tri etc can let me know if on the Garmin connect website for the bike leg it shows any power data such as avg power, NP, and IF. For me it doesnt which I'm trying to tell them.

Just want to be sure its the same for others.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

shows just fine . click on the tab for the bike above the map, scroll down, click the splits tab and NP, AP and everything else is listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

mossym wrote: »
    shows just fine . click on the tab for the bike above the map, scroll down, click the splits tab and NP, AP and everything else is listed.

you mind sharing a link to your activity?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

Sorry, I should of been more specific, I was referring to the stats tab. If do just a cycle, it shows it on the stats tab aswell as splits tab thou splits tab doesnt show intensity factor or training stress score.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

sent you a link, my account is usually private so have opened it up for an hour, will close it down again after that.

Advertisement