Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM query

Options
  • 04-02-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

I withdrew €200 from an Ulster Bank ATM at a forecourt last week. I got distracted and didn't remove the cash from the machine.
    I then repeated the transaction and withdrew the €200. A message appeared on the screen telling me to remove my cash promptly which I did!
    On banking online both transactions of €200 appear as withdrawals however I only got €200.
    Will this amount be credited to my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi tickingclock,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

Usually if a transaction has duplicated on your account, it credits back to your account within a couple of days. If it doesn’t it can be investigated through ‘Ask a question’ on Banking 365 online or by calling BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1 and then press the star key on your phone, a colleague will happily help you.

If we can help with anything else please let us know,

Janette

Advertisement