Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In a SIMO triple play package( no TV) what is meant by the 30 day mobile contract?

Options
  • 04-02-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭

The package is 50 € for first six months and 87€ for next 12 months but the mobile SIMO is a 30 day contract

What does this mean: I assume if I pay the 50/87 and stick within the limits/fair usage etc its a fixed monthly bill, so whats with the 30 day on the mobile?
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

The package is 50 € for first six months and 87€ for next 12 months but the mobile SIMO is a 30 day contract

What does this mean: I assume if I pay the 50/87 and stick within the limits/fair usage etc its a fixed monthly bill, so whats with the 30 day on the mobile?
    Thanks
    Hi Calahonda52

The 30 day on the mobile part means that the contract is only for 30 days - basically meaning that you can cancel the mobile package anytime rather than having a contract of 18 month or 24 months.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi Calahonda52

The 30 day on the mobile part means that the contract is only for 30 days - basically meaning that you can cancel the mobile package anytime rather than having a contract of 18 month or 24 months.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks but u still pay the full 50/87, so why would you do it?
    I presume the SIMO includes bringing your old number?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »

Thanks
    Hi Calahonda52

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks but u still pay the full 50/87, so why would you do it?
    I presume the SIMO includes bringing your old number?
    Hi Calahonda52

You can indeed bring your own number on to the new sim however the definition of SIMO is Sim - only. More specifically no mobile handset included and a 30 day rolling contract - SIM only is more industry terminology the just eirs - more details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_only

Al

Advertisement