Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's college thurles

Options
  • 04-02-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

So I've been thinking of applying to st Patrick's college to do the Irish and business teaching .. Have sourced accommodation just wondering what student life is like etc?? Is it a good course etc,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Fullback333

Yeah I was thinking of going there too, Business and Accounting Teaching, did you hear anything about it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Katelynoshea

Yeah I was thinking of going there too, Business and Accounting Teaching, did you hear anything about it yourself?

I'm thinking of goingm to the open day on 23rd was told that you can talk to the students and get a feel of it so I think if that's what I want it's the best way to find it ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Fullback333

Yeah I was going to go to the open day too, I'd say with the small class sizes it would be easier to make friends, it seems like a nice college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Katelynoshea

Yeah I was going to go to the open day too, I'd say with the small class sizes it would be easier to make friends, it seems like a nice college :)

I'm happy wnough about the college I've accomodation sourced 60€ a week only thing getting me is student life! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tn11rb

Hi I am also thinking of doing the Irish and business course but didn't go to to the open day could anyone tell me what it was like? And will the Irish be manageable? Thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 tn11rb

Hi I am also thinking of doing the Irish and business course but didn't go to to the open day could anyone tell me what it was like? And will the Irish be manageable? Thanks ðŸ˜႒

Advertisement