Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard or Non Standard Applicant?

Options
  • 04-02-2016 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi,

As I am currently taking a fetac level 6 course I think I am a standard applicant?

Does this mean that I do not have to send off any supporting documents?

I applied some time ago but did not fill out any of the mature section, I am doing this now but i fear I may be a little bit too late.

I have already had correspondense from my colllege as it is a restricted course, however portfolio is not due until march so i hadnt taken a good look at cao until now as i had been quite busy with other projects.

do i need to fill out the entire mature section incl statement of interest if i am a standard applicant

If so, will it be sufficient to get it all in by the 7th as I have seen possible for other threads?

thanks in advance
    sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

By clicking the non-standard applicant box you can be assessed not only as a school leaver but also as a mature student, increases your chances.

Advertisement