Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 won't connect or sign in to PSN

Options
  • 04-02-2016 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I'm at a loss here, I personally have a ps3 and that is working fine online. I'm trying to sort my nephews ps4, he's never been able to play online and he's had the console a few months now, at the start I thought it was because of the psn getting hacked there a while back.

I keep getting different errors, one is CE-33992-6. I've reset the ps4 and router and have knocked the power off on the router for 5 mins, still no joy.

I'm with UPC well Virgin Media now, using a horizon box.

Sometimes I can set up the internet connection on the ps4 and it will say connected but when I try to sign into psn, I just get a "Please Wait" for ages.

Really headwrecking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

I had a similar issue before and it turned out to be the horizon box causing it. Something to do with Ipv4 and IPv6 I think. Anyway UPC sent me out a new stand alone router after I threatened to leave and that sorted it.

Advertisement