Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

many still playing Battlefield 4 on PS4??

Options
  • 04-02-2016 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Just seen Battlefield 4 on sale on the playstation store at €12... love this game played it to death on the 360... does anyone know if there's still a good crowd playing it on PS4??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's still popular online on all platforms. The difference between the 360/ps3 version and the ps4/xb1 versions is absolutely titanic - it's the way BF was always meant to be played.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Just bought it today :) have the weekend off so gonna get stuck in tomorrow and Saturday.

Used to solely play this when I first got my PS4. Think I have some of the DLC. I'm gonna have a look tomorrow and see if there's anything off DLC incase I missed a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

It's still popular online on all platforms. The difference between the 360/ps3 version and the ps4/xb1 versions is absolutely titanic - it's the way BF was always meant to be played.

ahem* hate to be that guy but PC Gaming disagrees with you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I got it for €3 in Argos there a week or so ago for 360.

I know it won't be as beautiful as PS4 but I only bought it for the campaign.

I'll get my €3 worth. I just couldn't say no at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There is a section of boards for Battlefield games, might get some info on players etc there

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=323

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There is a section of boards for Battlefield games, might get some info on players etc there

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=323

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Skerries wrote: »
    ahem* hate to be that guy but PC Gaming disagrees with you

Well...there's no difference between BF4 on PC and the next-gens, to be fair, apart from the graphics not being as good versus a decent PC. But the core game is identical.... you get the full battlefield experience with 64 players, all the vehicles, full sized maps, etc.

However the 360 and PS3 versions are terrible online and don't do the game justice at all - big maps but only 24 players in total, visually sub-par, etc. I bought it when it was €2 in Argos just out of curiosity and while the SP is grand on those consoles, the MP is just....totally neutered.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

thanks for the replies looking foward to playing it again now!

Advertisement