Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

cost to install multi fuel stove

• 04-02-2016 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

late last year, I had someone take out our old fireplace, and supply and fit of a black granite hearth, and a new cream granite/marble (whatever it is!)mantel, with the same material on the wall behind the stove itself -(I don't know does that make sense, I've never seen similar). Stove was fitted, but supplied by us. The whole chimney breast was also replasrered. Cost was €1300 for labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭leanbh

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭snor

Not sure Leanbh - got a new granite countertop recently and shocked at the price! Maybe get a third quote to be really sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

leanbh wrote: »

Is it gold plated for 7k?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement

It took 2men one day to install ours. They were here from around 11am to 9 pm. 2 storey house. I can't see how it could possibly take 4 days.

It took 2men one day to install ours. They were here from around 11am to 9 pm. 2 storey house. I can't see how it could possibly take 4 days.

Advertisement