Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC insurance

Options
  • 04-02-2016 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience or info for people getting the two year insurance after having a medical condition? I had cancer 2 years ago so I'm guessing getting insurance could be awkward for me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

DsJewel wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience or info for people getting the two year insurance after having a medical condition? I had cancer 2 years ago so I'm guessing getting insurance could be awkward for me

I wouldn't say it would be awkward, just more expensive. In my experience, insurance companies will go above and beyond to avoid having to pay out do I wouldn't bother with anything extravagant.

I'm not entirely sure, but an illness like cancer may have implications if you're applying for your OHIP card down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DsJewel

I wouldn't say it would be awkward, just more expensive. In my experience, insurance companies will go above and beyond to avoid having to pay out do I wouldn't bother with anything extravagant.

I'm not entirely sure, but an illness like cancer may have implications if you're applying for your OHIP card down the road.

Thank you! I'm hoping the more time passes since I was ill the easier things like insurance will get

Advertisement