Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions regarding 365 Monthly Saver Account

Options
  • 04-02-2016 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just opened a 365 monthly saver account and I had a few questions. 

1. Is it possible for me to deposit a lump sum into the account above the maximum transfer per month as soon as I have opened it?

2. Can you direct me to where I can change the amount that is transferred each month.

Many thanks,
    C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning box27,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

Transfers to a 365 Monthly Savers account can only be done via Direct Debit so it would not be possible to make a lump sum payment. The direct debit can be set between E20 and E1500 per month.

Should you wish to change the percentage, you can send a secure message using the Online Service Desk on 365Online. Just click the option for 'Ask a question. You can also call BOI Direct on 0818 365365 and a representative will be more than happy to help. For more information on the terms and conditions of this account please see here https://goo.gl/jc5eP5

We hope this helps answer your queries and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement