Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didn't realise a Pirate Television station was in Sligo?!

Options
  • 05-02-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I just was researching on the Internet and found out on Wikipedia that we had a Pirate station called 'BB See'. It appears to be one of the known Pirate stations out there, what was it like to listen to? Just out of interest!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Vlove wrote: »
    I just was researching on the Internet and found out on Wikipedia that we had a Pirate station called 'BB See'. It appears to be one of the known Pirate stations out there, what was it like to listen to? Just out of interest!

Radio or TV? Just googled it and all I got was a TV/Internet character by that name.

Remember there used to be a good few pirate radio stations that could be picked up around Letterkenny and Derry, but have never heard any down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Vlove wrote: »
    Looks like it had gone off air when you took the screenshot!

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Radio or TV? Just googled it and all I got was a TV/Internet character by that name.

Remember there used to be a good few pirate radio stations that could be picked up around Letterkenny and Derry, but have never heard any down here.

Ah right, yeah it was i think a radio station for a while until it was 2006 when it stopped airing!

Advertisement