Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI "add New SEPA Payee" not playing friendly

Options
  • 05-02-2016 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Maybe I can PM you IBAN and BIC and you can let me know what is wrong, 
    Thanks 
    .dOH!

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning dohouch,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

As we do not have account access on our Social Media Platforms, we would never ask you for your account specific details here or in Private message.

If you'd like to tell us what is happening and perhaps what type of error you're receiving, we'd be more than happy to help as best we can. Alternatively, you can email the Online Service Desk via 365Online or call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Good Morning dohouch,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

As we do not have account access on our Social Media Platforms, we would never ask you for your account specific details here or in Private message.

If you'd like to tell us what is happening and perhaps what type of error you're receiving, we'd be more than happy to help as best we can. Alternatively, you can email the Online Service Desk via 365Online or call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Elaine
    I want to add a SEPA payee to my BOI account with an IBAN that starts GB73BARC,  the transfer would be in Euros.  I'm I right in thinking it's not possible.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi dohouch,

Thanks for your post.

We would advise you to check with your payee that the IBAN is correct. You can also calculate an IBAN at the following link: https://boi.achta.com/FinancePlatform

To check if you can make the transfer in Euros, please see the following link for the list of countries that you can make Euro transfers to: https://goo.gl/heqQd9

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement