Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential switcher to electric Ireland

Options
  • 05-02-2016 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am planning to switch to EI to avail of nest offer. My current set up is an oil fired boiler with manual 24 hour timer/on-off option. My DHW tank is not controlled seperately and there is a manual off/on timer controlling it. My question is can NEST control both seperately with outlined setup?

Thanks.

Cathal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Cathal,

Thanks very much for your interest in Electric Ireland.

We can advise that the Nest thermostat is compatible with oil boilers, and we have sent the remaining part of your query to the technical team for clarification.

We will update you as soon as we have a response.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Cathal,

Could you send me a private message confirming your full name? I will organise for someone to speak with you in relation to your query.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Hi again Cathal,

Could you send me a private message confirming your full name? I will organise for someone to speak with you in relation to your query.

Thanks,
    Una
    Hi Una-Sorry was offline earlier. PM Gone to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks coxy123, we have received your PM and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    David

________

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks coxy123, we have received your PM and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
    David

________
    Thanks David - got your PM and arrangements have been made to discuss above- will advise how I get on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement