Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would like to return an efibre modem

Options
  • 05-02-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I would like to return an unused e-fibre modem. I've mislaid the details of procedure for sending. Please remind me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

plu wrote: »
    I would like to return an unused e-fibre modem. I've mislaid the details of procedure for sending. Please remind me
    Hi plu

Please contact eirs cancellations team on free phone 1800303600 and they will make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭plu

Line is cancelled ages ago. I just need address where I send to and if it's sufficient to include the account number & name with the modem. I haven't time to ring the number 

Line is cancelled ages ago. I just need address where I send to and if it's sufficient to include the account number & name with the modem. I haven't time to ring the number 
    Hi plu,

If you would like to PM your eir account number I will be happy to look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al

I wasn't contacted by anyone this week as per your PM.

I wrote down the address where it was to be posted to and what information should be included when I spoke to the agent who arranged the account cancellation. But I cannot find the piece of paper I wrote on at the time.

Hi Al

I wrote down the address where it was to be posted to and what information should be included when I spoke to the agent who arranged the account cancellation. But I cannot find the piece of paper I wrote on at the time.
    No worries plu

Please send it on to

Freepost
    eir logistics
    Cragg avenue
    Clondalkin
    Dublin 22

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi Al

No worries plu

Please send it on to

Freepost
    eir logistics
    Cragg avenue
    Clondalkin
    Dublin 22

Thanks
    Al
    I sent back the modem. Can you please acknowledge receipt of the PM I sent you on Wednesday night about this?

Of course plu

I'll get back to you very shortly :)

Al

Advertisement