Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parenting Bloggers

Options
  • 05-02-2016 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I usually follow fashion and beauty bloggers. I would like to add some parenting bloggers to my follow list also. Are there any that you can recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I love The Unmumsy Mum on Facebook.

I also have a friend who has started a page on Facebook-I can send the link if you'd like too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

+1 for the unmumsy mum. I also like "hurrah for gin".

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Pregnant Chicken is a bit more pregnancy based, but is absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I like the blog my little Babog

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ElliesBoxes

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Hi all. I usually follow fashion and beauty bloggers. I would like to add some parenting bloggers to my follow list also. Are there any that you can recommend?

Mummy pages on Facebook are quite good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

I'd like to follow some aswell. Mummy pages is good

Advertisement