Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone get their tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 pp1401

Got tickets this morning!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

pp1401 wrote: »
    Got tickets this morning!!

Congrats!

How did you get your pre-sale code exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

DareGod wrote: »
    Ticket prices:

PITCH STANDING
    €104.00

wow, that is ****ing outrageous.

It is. It's not out of the ordinary, though. In fact, it's on the lower-end of the scale when it comes to A-list popstars lately. Ticket prices have been creeping up to crazy heights the past few years. The cheapest pitch-standing ticket for Madonna's latest concert was near €200. Disgraceful. And I know it's not comparing like with like but Bruce's standing tickets are also €104 (incl. booking fee.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Yep. I was considering going to this but not anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭laois gael

Anyone know how to get the precode?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

I signed up with the Beyhive but never got an email. My husband was able to but 2 on ticketmaster today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

laois gael wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get the precode?

Its "formation" ,I had to guess it .
    First guess was Beyonce,second guess was formation .

They actually had some really good seats available ,Block 304 and 303 .
    I got 2 Golden Circle ,MrsAnarchy will be happy .

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Its "formation" ,I had to guess it .
    First guess was Beyonce,second guess was formation .

They actually had some really good seats available ,Block 304 and 303 .
    I got 2 Golden Circle ,MrsAnarchy will be happy .

I did the same - guessed the code as being formation and got some great seats. Im a bit nervous though since everyone's going mad on Twitter about the mess up... I hope they don't turn around and go back on my tickets since they never actually sent me a code!
    The ticketmaster website made it look as though you needed individual unique codes!

• Advertisement

I got Gold Circle, but I wanted something else and I got them there now, so I will have to get rid of the Gold, I hope it sells out or I'm screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

I got Gold Circle, but I wanted something else and I got them there now, so I will have to get rid of the Gold, I hope it sells out or I'm screwed.

You will have no problem selling!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭kwat

Got tickets too. The code was floating around twitter from 10.
    Had signed up but didn't get any email either.
    €104 standing is expensive, but hopefully will be worth it!
    They're still on sale now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Saw her last time in 02 dublin but at €104 not a chance

kwat wrote: »
    €104 standing is expensive, but hopefully will be worth it!

You should see the prices for her outdoor gigs in the US ,they are insane.
    350 dollars for a decent seat .:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Thanks Guys.....got 4 tickets, thatll keep the OH happy for valentines day :D

Was thinking of getting the standing tickets but I'd prefer Gold Circle standing for a tenner extra so I will try The MCD presale on Saturday or the General Sale on Monday. Not that I can afford this!!

Was thinking of getting the standing tickets but I'd prefer Gold Circle standing for a tenner extra so I will try The MCD presale on Saturday or the General Sale on Monday. Not that I can afford this!!

Its kind of strange that the Golden Circle tickets are only 10 euro more expensive than the normal standing considering how much better a view you are guaranteed.

Yeah pay the extra. She has a big catwalk too, so even at the back of Gold you will have a decent view.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭GradGirl27

Did you get print out tickets or physical tickets that'll be posted to you? Keep me in mind first in the queue if I don't get gold circle ones on Saturday for one of your ones!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I'm so excited!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭doireann08

Tasden wrote: »
    I'm so excited!!! :D:D:D
    anyone get a code for mcd pre sale ? I registered and still haven't got code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

doireann08 wrote: »

Keep checking their twitter etc cause they were apparently posting updates etc the other day. If i hear anything (I've signed up for every update/notification going :p) I'll post here straight away.
    I have seat tickets from the pre sale but friends are trying to get standing in the general release so if (big big if) we manage to get standing tickets I'll have spares and I'll let you know if i do.

doireann08 wrote: »

They haven't sent codes yet. It'll probably be tomorrow. They said on their Twitter to keep an eye on their Twitter page for further info.

Twitter.com/mcd_productions

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭paddyirish23

Sorry to be the one to give ye both good and bad news but ticketmaster have her croke park tickets up on the site for a day or so now but they all seated but hope ye get a good set! 305 for 2 tickets a bit too much for me now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Sorry to be the one to give ye both good and bad news but ticketmaster have her croke park tickets up on the site for a day or so now but they all seated but hope ye get a good set! 305 for 2 tickets a bit too much for me now!
    You need an American Express card to buy them though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

What presales is there going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭qwerty1991

Hey all,

I don't know whats going on with Ticketmaster but you can go on now and get practically any ticket in the american express presale (including Golden Circle). ANYONE can get them, it doesn't seem like you need a code or anything - just go on to ticketmaster....I don't know how long they will stay on sale till ticketmaster cop!

Also Tidal members presale starts right now - 10am but hardly seems necessary when anyone can get the tickets already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

qwerty1991 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I don't know whats going on with Ticketmaster but you can go on now and get practically any ticket in the american express presale (including Golden Circle). ANYONE can get them, it doesn't seem like you need a code or anything - just go on to ticketmaster....I don't know how long they will stay on sale till ticketmaster cop!

Also Tidal members presale starts right now - 10am but hardly seems necessary when anyone can get the tickets already :D

You can only buy them on ticketmaster right now if you've got an amex card. Unless there's something I didn't see in the drop down menu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭damienf1

going to buy ones for the women seen bruce springsteen tickets going for big prices on ebay looks like this going to happen to beyonce aswell

Advertisement