Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce - Croke Park

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

She will not be playing a 90-minute show. That is just something that some random person said based on absolutely nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭kwat

DareGod wrote: »
    She will not be playing a 90-minute show. That is just something that some random person said based on absolutely nothing.

Exactly. It will be 2 hours at least, as all of her recent tours have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Any idea of the opening act?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

kwat wrote: »
    Exactly. It will be 2 hours at least, as all of her recent tours have been.

I was never a Beyonce fan but her Mrs. Carter Show two years ago was one of the most spectacular gigs I've ever seen and was at least two hours long.

She's moving away from landfill RnB to being a serious artist.

Can't wait for Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

If anyone is still looking for seats, there is some decent seats in block 304 on ticketmaster now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Canadel

Zardoz wrote: »
    Beyonce seems to want to milk the public dry.
    In fairness, I don't think anyone would argue that Beyonce is the kind of performer who is in it for the love of the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

pp1401 wrote: »
    I have seen her several times and she plays more than 90 mins! Also her prices are pretty standard for gigs these days. Croke park is always dearer aswell. And the prices will appeal to people up north coming down for the gig as the sterling to euro conversion won't be so bad.

Ahh yes set the prices super high to cater for the northern good marketing idea MCD lol..

I paid €60 for The Script and they played a whopping 120 mins, I expect the same from Beyonce considering I paid €100. She will be good no doubt, I just wish they didn't do the Gold Circle tickets, the front row was always for those hardcore fans who queued all day and not who had the faster internet connection.

Some standing tickets back on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I really like the new album, some really good songs on it, looking forward to hear Beyonce sing her country music song - Daddy lessons live.
    I do love some good American country music...was not expecting it from Beyonce, such a varied album, it has me looking forward to Croke Park.
    Lemonade is quite excellent.

The tour started last night, it's a 2 hour show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    Any idea of the opening act?

Rita Ora :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

The tour started last night, it's a 2 hour show.

I really don't like the new album at all. I loved her last one and the Mrs Carter Show was a knockout.

Thinking of cashing my ticket in and heading to Stone Roses or John Grant both on the same night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I love the new album, a few songs I skip over but did that with self titled until I went running a few times and listened to it straight through and realised I actually enjoyed the songs I had been skipping! I love sorry and formation. I have no self control though and I've been watching clips of the show, it looks good!

I really don't like the new album at all. I loved her last one and the Mrs Carter Show was a knockout.

Thinking of cashing my ticket in and heading to Stone Roses or John Grant both on the same night.

Check out the setlist before you sell, doesn't look bad to me..

>> Atlanta Set List Here <<

Ticketmaster Ireland ‏@TicketmasterIre 2m2 minutes ago

Ltd No Production Seats Released For @Beyonce @CrokePark | 9th July. Tix onsale Friday @ 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any idea who supporting act(s) will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,719 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'm the total opposite. I think it's a great album with the only weak point being the song with Jack White (which is understandable). It's just too 'out there' for the album and doesn't fit in.

Hold Up, 6 Inch (The Weeknd is awesome as usual) and Daddy Lessons are all excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭clayton1

hi all

looking to swap tickets from section LOW317, row P... open to offers and suggestion

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Skelly92

Hi,

I'm selling 2 Beyoncé tickets for Croke park. Tickets are side by side in the upper cusack 706 row q and I'm selling at face value. I would like to sell them to someone who genuinely wants to go. PM for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

clayton1 wrote: »
    hi all

looking to swap tickets from section LOW317, row P... open to offers and suggestion
    Skelly92 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm selling 2 Beyoncé tickets for Croke park. Tickets are side by side in the upper cusack 706 row q and I'm selling at face value. I would like to sell them to someone who genuinely wants to go. PM for more details.

www.toutless.com is your friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Is this sold out yet? I read it was sold out weeks ago but then saw that more tickets were released?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

My missus has two premium tickets but she now needs three tickets together (preferably premium if possible) what is the best way to go about this would anyone be willing to swap/pay diff? Any websites that cater for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

My missus has two premium tickets but she now needs three tickets together (preferably premium if possible) what is the best way to go about this would anyone be willing to swap/pay diff? Any websites that cater for this?

www.toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any idea who supporting act(s) will be?

Any idea when we will know this?

Any idea when we will know this?

Read in a magazine feature on Beyonce today that it's DJ Khaled

Read in a magazine feature on Beyonce today that it's DJ Khaled

DJ Khaled got most of the dates in the states, Sunderland in England got DJ Magnum tonight. I'm gonna make a wild guess and say it will be an Irish DJ..

Haha oh, don't think I know any famous Irish DJs lol! Ah well I'm not too fussed about the support. Although, for the price of the ticket you might have expected someone recognisable!

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Anyone fancy taking 4 seating tickets together off my hands? Section - LOW319; Row - Y

[font=Open Sans, sans-serif]I've[/font] tried toutless & ticket drop with no success :ermm:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ryaners210

Just wondering would lower 321 davin stand tickets be good tickets ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ryaners210 wrote: »
    Just wondering would lower 321 davin stand tickets be good tickets ???

No ,they are rubbish seats .

Advertisement