Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTE Radio gone from Astra?

• 05-02-2016 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

I was listening this morning to SOR and RTE Radio 1 just vanished from Astra 28?

As of now it's still off air.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks JD.

Has anyone any ideas?
    Thanks JD.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Moved Greenman. 12.266 H, 27.500, 5/6. EDIT That's TG4. Moves are going on However.

This might sort your fix for the moment. http://www.listenlive.eu/ireland.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

STB. wrote: »
    Moved Greenman. 12.266 H, 27.500, 5/6. EDIT That's TG4. Moves are going on However.

This might sort your fix for the moment. http://www.listenlive.eu/ireland.html

Thanks STB, off to retune.

I noticed TV3 vanished a few days ago, I rescanned and it came back with TV3 +1 as a bonus, only thing is it's 4:3 not 16:9.

JD.

While you're there STB. A little bugbear of mine. As big satellite radio fan of 25 years. For over nearly 2 years I don't bother with Newstalk as the audio is so harsh. I've contacted them but hit a brick wall mad.png

Can you give it a listen on satellite and let me know what you think.

Thanks JD.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Anyone know what frequencies RTE are at now? In particular R1 and Lyric? I tried lyngsat but its not up to date.
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Delta Lima

KingOfSat have the details

They are gone to

12266, H, 27500, 5/6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭MenloPete

Greenman wrote: »
    While you're there STB. A little bugbear of mine. As big satellite radio fan of 25 years. For over nearly 2 years I don't bother with Newstalk as the audio is so harsh. I've contacted them but hit a brick wall mad.png

Can you give it a listen on satellite and let me know what you think.

Thanks JD.

Just listening to Under the Covers now... seems fine to me.
    On second thoughts, I agree it's distorted and harsh. [It is a recording done in a car, so that's my excuse for missing it first :-) ]

Greenman wrote: »
    I was listening this morning to SOR and RTE Radio 1 just vanished from Astra 28?

As of now it's still off air.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks JD.

Has anyone any ideas?
    Thanks JD.

Seems to be gone again ;-(

Any ideas?

Thanks JD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,485 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Thanks DX,
    I wonder why they move around.