Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI to BOI online transfer

Options
  • 05-02-2016 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

How long should it take an online transfer to go from one BOI account to another? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon irish.cailin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Transfers between Bank of Ireland current accounts should be processed immediately. For more information on other transfer time frames please see here https://goo.gl/5CdKZV

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Sorry to resurrect a thread, but the link is dead. Does this still stand, even out of hours. i.e. a transfer from BOI to BOI is immediate (and can't be cancelled/ pulled back).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Macy0161 wrote: »
    Sorry to resurrect a thread, but the link is dead. Does this still stand, even out of hours. i.e. a transfer from BOI to BOI is immediate (and can't be cancelled/ pulled back).

Hi Macy0161,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

A transfer between two Bank of Ireland Euro accounts should only take a few minutes and once the you see the confirmation page after you request the transaction or it shows up on your 365 account history we could not it back or cancel it.
    If a transfer was made in error I'd ask you to contact the person you made the transfer to and request that they transfer the funds back to you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.   

Advertisement