Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

honey12345 wrote: »
    Can you get the link is it online?

read it in the barbers earlier tried find it online and couldnt when i got back said the gun he was caught with was robbed from a cop shop in madrid as well

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

read it in the barbers earlier tried find it online and couldnt when i got back said the gun he was caught with was robbed from a cop shop in madrid as well

I thought penguin was on the kinahan side?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

was reading yesterdays star paper earlier and they had a write up about the penguin saying he tried to broker a peace deal between the two sides but it didnt work and when it didnt work he took the hutch side. They are saying he hired a irish hitman who was arrested two weeks ago near the mgm gym with a gun and was planning to kill a high level member of the cartel and is now in the process of been extradited to the uk in connection with a rape charge

I seen this in yesterday's Irish star too. Wonder if it's true or maybe it was just a bodyguard keeping sketch :)

honey12345 wrote: »
    I thought penguin was on the kinahan side?

no ive said from the beginning i believe hes hutch sided he is very close friends with a dutch cyber criminal who has his own underground communications bunker and if you go back to the regency attack someone hacked the hotels security system to disable the cctv and i dont believe your average gangland criminal around here possesses them skills

Ucntcme wrote: »
    I seen this in yesterday's Irish star too. Wonder if it's true or maybe it was just a bodyguard keeping sketch :)

you wouldnt know with the papers, i was looking up for an irish man been extradited from spain for rape and i found this but its from February so maybe its unconnected

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/news/6954960/Top-Provo-arrested-in-Spain-over-alleged-sexual-assault-of-young-girl.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Was it a Michael O Toole article or is he still on holidays?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Just jumping in here with my personal thoughts, this feud has taking a few lives but it won't end when anybody in particular is gone, from experience I reckon it will drag on for decades, there's 7, 8, 9, 10 year olds now who in ten years time will look for revenge and the circle will repeat itself, it's a powder keg of many that has been opened and it's sad, at the start of this I don't think any of those involved would have wanted what is now happening, but when the horse has bolted it's too late.

Was it a Michael O Toole article or is he still on holidays?

was looking for the name of who wrote it but there was none there

no ive said from the beginning i believe hes hutch sided he is very close friends with a dutch cyber criminal who has his own underground communications bunker and if you go back to the regency attack someone hacked the hotels security system to disable the cctv and i dont believe your average gangland criminal around here possesses them skills

It's not as hard as one may think.

http://www.kalitutorials.net/2013/08/kali-linux.html

• Advertisement

stuar wrote: »

i dont know if they would be trusting themselves to do it when theres a life sentence on the line though

stuar wrote: »

i dont know if they would be trusting themselves to do it when theres a life sentence on the line though
    I doubt those guys can hardly read or write, never mind hack a CCTV system. Some outside help must of been involved. No mention in the Spanish press of the MGM incident either. It's a brave reporter if it's a made up story,as the truth will inevitably come out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I'm jumping to conclusions, but while I was looking for that story gangstergossip mentioned I found this, and wonder if they are behind it.

http://spanishnewstoday.com/a-thousand-drones-stolen-from-fuenlabrada-warehouse_76332-a.html

mainly because of this

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/kinahan-gang-using-spy-drones-8221860

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Aloneagain

It wasn't 'mad yoke'' who pulled the trigger in Lusk !

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Who's "mad yoke" ?

Aloneagain wrote: »
    It wasn't 'mad yoke'' who pulled the trigger in Lusk !

by mad yoke are you talking about the man who is saying the feud wont be over until daniel kinahan is dead? seen on the sunday world the guy is still in critical condition

• Advertisement

Garda quote in the Mirror today saying linking it to the Hutches is nothing more than speculation. Kinda funny when the Mirror ran with "Hutches Revenge" front page two days ago to sell a few more copies.

Garda quote in the Mirror today saying linking it to the Hutches is nothing more than speculation. Kinda funny when the Mirror ran with "Hutches Revenge" front page two days ago to sell a few more copies.

i was thinking it might not of been to do with them when i heard the guards called to the new inla mans home in ballymun an hour after it i was thinking it could of been an internal thing but still you wouldnt know with his connections to gareth hutches killers

True that. It is of course possible, although given that guys reputation, I'm not sure he'd be making a recovery. If it took the guards that long to figure out about the involvement of the new Inla. I doubt they're that up to speed on this one. Best one yet was saying he was spotted in the north inner city the day after,as if proof of his involvement. Let's be honest.. This is the media's wet dream if it's a hutch comeback.
    That INLA guy must have the guards calling to his house more often than the postman

True that. It is of course possible, although given that guys reputation, I'm not sure he'd be making a recovery. If it took the guards that long to figure out about the involvement of the new Inla. I doubt they're that up to speed on this one. Best one yet was saying he was spotted in the north inner city the day after,as if proof of his involvement. Let's be honest.. This is the media's wet dream if it's a hutch comeback.

yea true i dont think hes going to make a recovery now anyway no matter who shot him one in the face neck chest stomach and arm should be to much to come back from. If it was the guy from the hutch side id suspect he would of put some in his head to make sure like hes done in his other hits. Yea saying he was at a meeting in portland row a few hours after it as if it was proof is laughable the media are hoping its hitch related because they will have weeks worth of stories for it. Its not been linked really to any crime group though except saying it might of been the hutch gang or to do with the inla extortion rackets whats the betting they will have a sunday exclusive now with who killed him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I was going to say the next generation are being primed but then I read they are aged between 18 - 35.

I wonder if this mini feud is really unique to that area?

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/north-dublin-pub-closed-following-joint-raid-by-gardai-and-revenue

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Michael O Toole

gardai have proof he was in a north inner city pub at the time of the attempted shooting at the red cow unless the kinahans thought he was involved somehow in a logistical manner.The gunman at the red cow was wearing a wig so its only logical the kinahans blamed two bald men for it lol

Nah, not true. The pub was in Cabra, buy he wasn't there at the time of the shooting. He smacked a fella in it around 30 minutes before the shooting, however. Belief is he wasn't able to get to the Red Cow in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thread is now at 920k views, heading for the million mark.

Hello lurkers :pac:

Nah, not true. The pub was in Cabra, buy he wasn't there at the time of the shooting. He smacked a fella in it around 30 minutes before the shooting, however. Belief is he wasn't able to get to the Red Cow in time.

why would he be heading to the red cow though if there was already a driver and gunman there to do the job? or was he supposed to be providing a second getaway car? can you tell us anything about the article in the star the other day about a hitman been caught with a gun outside the mgm in marbella apparently been after a top level cartel member

you wouldnt know with the papers, i was looking up for an irish man been extradited from spain for rape and i found this but its from February so maybe its unconnected

http://www.thesun.ie/irishsol/homepage/news/6954960/Top-Provo-arrested-in-Spain-over-alleged-sexual-assault-of-young-girl.html

Edit: deleted

why would he be heading to the red cow though if there was already a driver and gunman there to do the job? or was he supposed to be providing a second getaway car? can you tell us anything about the article in the star the other day about a hitman been caught with a gun outside the mgm in marbella apparently been after a top level cartel member

Mr Douglas had been involved in an altercation in the pub half an hour, approximately, before the incident with the Volvo at the Red Cow. At the time of the previous attack on him, gardai had no idea he was targeted by the Kinahans. They did know about the incident had had in the pub a few days before he was shot. If you recall the November attack on mr Douglas, there was some media speculation that it may have been connected to that incident in the pub. It wasn't, but, anyway, the cops had him on CCTV there. So they did the maths and worked out it was highly unlikely he could have got to the Red Cow in time.
    But, in a way, that's irrelevant. The Kinahans obviously don't have the same knowledge base as the cops. And they don't have to prove anything. They had (dodgy) intel that he was involved and decided to act on it. So it would not appear he was central to the Red Cow but, as I have written previously, they also had a suspicion from them that he sourced the weapon involved in the attack. It was a special sort of revolver. Quite rare.

I was away, so didn't actually see what was written in the paper, although i was aware of the information they had.
    The man was arrested close to the MGM gym with a pistol. A day before DK's birthday. Spanish cops are all over the place there at the moment.

So these guys are supposedly "investigating" the Kinahans but haven't picked up on the hitman arrested close to the MGM story yet. Actually strange that no paper Irish or Spanish has.

So these guys are supposedly "investigating" the Kinahans but haven't picked up on the hitman arrested close to the MGM story yet. Actually strange that no paper Irish or Spanish has.

But we did.

You have to go with what you hear. For example, we continually linked the Darren Kearns murder to the Kinahans, but no other paper did. They only changed their mind after Mr Douglas was killed.
    Just because no other paper has it doesn't mean it's not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oscarjo

They are spending a lot of time in Dubai they are probably trying to hire hitmen from Dubai to send over to Ireland to shed some more blood on our streets and wipe out a whole family.

Christopher Maguire is still in critical condition he mist be brain dead there is no way he will make a recovery at the stage hes in critical condition way too long. Maybe death too good for him.

• Advertisement

But we did.

You have to go with what you hear. For example, we continually linked the Darren Kearns murder to the Kinahans, but no other paper did. They only changed their mind after Mr Douglas was killed.
    Just because no other paper has it doesn't mean it's not true.
    I'm in absolute agreement. It just seems like an absolutely huge development to me if it's true, much bigger than most of the non stories that get printed everyday (Kinahans using homeless people for new passports, intimidation of witnesses for a forthcoming juvenile case etc ). Therefore can't believe it's not front page

I'm in absolute agreement. It just seems like an absolutely huge development to me if it's true, much bigger than most of the non stories that get printed everyday (Kinahans using homeless people for new passports, intimidation of witnesses for a forthcoming juvenile case etc ). Therefore can't believe it's not front page

But it was for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Nemesis......

Actually the juvenile case is very real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

But it was for us.

It's near impossible to find online. The story has disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Actually the juvenile case is very real
    I know but they were putting photos of Daniel Kinahan beside it when in reality it has nothing to do with him

pablo128 wrote: »
    It's near impossible to find online. The story has disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

Nothing I can do about that. If papers don't want to lift it that's up to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Nemesis......

I know but they were putting photos of Daniel Kinahan beside it when in reality it has nothing to do with him

Anything kinahan sells i think

• Registered Users Posts: 3 oscarjo

Can you get me the web page for the hitman close to the mgm gym? Please.

pablo128 wrote: »

Tweet it to Nicola Tallant!!! She won't be long repeating it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin 111

It's well known a Russian man, not Irish, whose name is also well known shot paddy Doyle, it's also well known he was crying 'what's this for, what did I do, what's this for.

Dublin 111 wrote: »
    It's well known a Russian man, not Irish, whose name is also well known shot paddy Doyle, it's also well known he was crying 'what's this for, what did I do, what's this for.
    Yeah it makes very little sense in fairness that he'd set him up, and be in the car at the same time knowing what's about to happen. Anything could of gone wrong, stray bullet etc

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

So no truth in this story. Was there no kinihan cartel back then.

http://dublinorganisedcrime1.blogspot.ie/2008/02/doyle-killed-after-warning-from-turkish.html?m=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dublin 111

Kinahans ordered it but Freddie and Gary knew nothing about it at the time. Freddie wasn't too upset as he was afraid of doyler and knew he wanted revenge for Darren geoghehan, who Freddie set up.

Gardaí have arrested a man following the seizure of a firearm and ammunition during the search of a premises in west Dublin this afternoon.

The planned search of the premises at Lealand Close, Clondalkin, took place shortly before 3.30pm.

The search was carried out by members of the Clondalkin District Detective Unit.

A man in his 20s was arrested at scene and is currently being detained at Clondalkin Garda Station under Section 30 of the Offences Against the State Act.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0709/801383-garda-firearm-seizure/

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

I wonder how the Costa guy's would fair against these?

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0709/801380-mexico-families-deaths/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Usually the real goings on of gangland are not "well known"

Do the Sun journalists/editors actually read back over their own stories?
    So they reckon Gary Hutch set up Paddy Doyle, by allowing him to drive knowing that gunmen were going to open fire on him in the car....

It sounds like they believe Paddy Doyle was driving :confused:
    But if they knew that Hutch was the driver, then they contradict themselves by saying
    Hutch was in the car with Doyle, yet when the gunmen opened fire it was all centred on the driver’s side. The car also slowed down in an area Doyle had no business being in, so it was well planned.

So they were shooting at the driver, and then he slowed down to help them??
    That has to be the single worst article that I've read yet, about anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Gardaí have arrested a man following the seizure of a firearm and ammunition during the search of a premises in west Dublin this afternoon.

Probably to do with the house getting shot up last week in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

tomofson wrote: »
    Usually the real goings on of gangland are not "well known"

Unless ur involved in it.......

shane. wrote: »
    Unless ur involved in it.......

I'm guessing what he meant by well known is, that on that occasion, the events had bled outside the inner sanctum of the cartel.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement