Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Seven shots fired at a house in Cabra this morning. No injuries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Derekb16

Hutch gang follow up on buddy of man shot in lusk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Derekb16 wrote: »
    Hutch gang follow up on buddy of man shot in lusk

What you mean?

tomofson wrote: »
    What you mean?

Hutches are now turning the style on sit back and watch..nobody will let the shooting of douglas slip ..

Hutches are now turning the style on sit back and watch..nobody will let the shooting of douglas slip ..

Did anything happen???

Do you think Hutches will hit back with major retaliation?

Did anything happen???

Do you think Hutches will hit back with major retaliation?

Not much bar drunken shots,i reckon few men heavy on beer and coke over douglas upcoming funeral had a rush of blood to head and decided after party it be a good idea to shoot up this mans house..not only is it hutches involved in this retaliation ,kinahans could be in trouble for once

Not much bar drunken shots,i reckon few men heavy on beer and coke over douglas upcoming funeral had a rush of blood to head and decided after party it be a good idea to shoot up this mans house..not only is it hutches involved in this retaliation ,kinahans could be in trouble for once

Nobody douglas is associated with could be a threat to the kinahans I can assure you that, and Kinahans are barely even involved in the feud at this stage.

Nobody douglas is associated with could be a threat to the kinahans I can assure you that, and Kinahans are barely even involved in the feud at this stage.

I'll take your word but i know that there is big trouble in the horizon and people don't know paul rice hasn't helped that with the bullets in fired recently from a transit van..pissed alot of lads off.

I'll take your word but i know that there is big trouble in the horizon and people don't know paul rice hasn't helped that with the bullets in fired recently from a transit van..pissed alot of lads off.

What bullets and transit van? This part is news to me...

Strange how the character whose house was shot at today is friends with some Hutch family members on facebook.

What bullets and transit van? This part is news to me...

Strange how the character whose house was shot at today is friends with some Hutch family members on facebook.

Rice had to gather cash from the well known banker of both kinahan/hutch sides and decided to shoot it up and speed off in transit van..seemly christy wants him to gather up what cash he can but many belief rice did wrong by firing and so has pissed of a few mad men

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 oscarjo

No one will be able to beat the kinahan cartel. the hutch clan have lived to regret their decision

oscarjo wrote: »
    No one will be able to beat the kinahan cartel. the hutch clan have lived to regret their decision

The Kinahans will just give the go ahead to do away with rice i'd say...

The Kinahans will just give the go ahead to do away with rice i'd say...

He wouldnt be a great loss anyway rice

He wouldnt be a great loss anyway rice

No hes just a replaceable middle man.

Does anyone know anything of where that heroin dealer who was shot in the face a few years ago is standing in this feud? He was shot outside a pub a few year ago with a couple of girls. He seems to be keeping a low pro I'd say he wants no part in this... But he could be a target to get at Kinahans pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Shots fired at a house in crumlim this morning I wonder does it have anything got to do with the current feud?

honey12345 wrote: »
    Shots fired at a house in crumlim this morning I wonder does it have anything got to do with the current feud?

It was the house of the young hitman who was previously closely linked to marno Hyland, or so im told.

It was the house of the young hitman who was previously closely linked to marno Hyland, or so im told.

A close associate of the kinahans? ?

A close associate of the kinahans? ?

Yes him and another individual are the two hitmen of choice by Kinahan side. The other individual previously tried to kill John Gilligan... The Gilligan shooters mothers house was also shot up in recent times but that was not reported in the media.

Maybe the Hutch's are starting to retaliate ?

• Advertisement

Maybe the Hutch's are starting to retaliate ?

For now if I was to hazard I guess I'd say it will be put to a stop fairly sharpish.

I heard the man that got shot in lusk is now brain dead

For now if I was to hazard I guess I'd say it will be put to a stop fairly sharpish.

the kinahans/ byrnes go after the weakest link.

the kinahans/ byrnes go after the weakest link.

Well don't think they cant get to the serious players its just they are all in hiding so they are getting the weakest links to big up the score. Someday one of those players "friends" will sell them out for a quick buck... Money talks a lot in that world, and even in the rest of the world. Desperate people wanting to give their kids a few christmas/birthday presents or buy a new car or whatever will give info in a heartbeat for the sort of cash the Kinahans/Byrnes will offer. How do you think a certain young gun linked to the Hutches nearly died twice already?

Well don't think they cant get to the serious players its just they are all in hiding so they are getting the weakest links to big up the score. Someday one of those players "friends" will sell them out for a quick buck... Money talks a lot in that world, and even in the rest of the world. Desperate people wanting to give their kids a few christmas/birthday presents or buy a new car or whatever will give info in a heartbeat for the sort of cash the Kinahans/Byrnes will offer. How do you think a certain young gun linked to the Hutches nearly died twice already?

Sure its the exact same with the kinahans. no one is able to get at them because they're hiding. and its only a matter of time before one of them come out of *hiding* crumlin is under 24 hour protection.

the hutches are not KILLING the weakest links though even though they could if they wanted to.

• Advertisement

the hutches are not KILLING the weakest links though even though they could if they wanted to.

Em they shot Dots cause they couldn't get he's brother, what do you call that?
    Its not a matter of if they wanted to its that nobody will do any hits for them because they know what will happen if they are found out to be working for them.

Em they shot Dots cause they couldn't get he's brother, what do you call that?
    Its not a matter of if they wanted to its that nobody will do any hits for them because they know what will happen if they are found out to be working for them.

He also set people up to get murdered and lured people back to spain. The hucthes dont go after the weakest links that's crystal clear since the feud has started the kinahans/ byrnes do.

He also set people up to get murdered and lured people back to spain. The hucthes dont go after the weakest links that's crystal clear since the feud has started the kinahans/ byrnes do.

Dots wouldn't have been very heavily involved in organized crime and certainly not involved in GH's murder if thats what your trying to suggest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Have the Hutches put a price on anyones head?

Dots wouldn't have been very heavily involved in organized crime and certainly not involved in GH's murder if thats what your trying to suggest.

he certainly was.

• Advertisement

Who are you referring to when you say "innocent people"?

I don't mean that in a smart-arse way, I mean, who do you think they are responsible for?

I thought that they had nothing to do with any of the shootings other than the Regency? (Since the feud started).

Allyall wrote: »
    Who are you referring to when you say "innocent people"?

I don't mean that in a smart-arse way, I mean, who do you think they are responsible for?

I thought that they had nothing to do with any of the shootings other than the Regency? (Since the feud started).

All of the people that got shot after the regency got killed because of who they knew, they had no involvement in the regency shooting.

The man that was shot in Lusk had no involvement in the current feud The papers are saying he was shot in retaliation to Gareth's murder because of who his pals are.

Now it looks like the hutch's are hitting back at people just because of who they know, so basically they are doing the exact same thing as the kinahans.

The first and last sentences are the opposite of everything I thought was going on...

Christopher Maguires shooting wasn't feud related I thought, I also thought the Hutch's didn't have anything to do with it.

That's first and last sentences are the opposite of everything I thought was going on...

Christopher Maguires shooting wasn't feud related I thought, I also thought the Hutch's didn't have anything to do with it.

Maybe you're right I was just going by the papers!:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

That's first and last sentences are the opposite of everything I thought was going on...

Maybe you're right I was just going by the papers!:cool:
    Even the papers admit it's little more than speculation. It's in the small print if you look carefully, not close to the headlines that say "Hutches Revenge"

Even the papers admit it's little more than speculation. It's in the small print if you look carefully, not close to the headlines that say "Hutches Revenge"

Ok so I will just take it the shooting in Lusk was no related to the on going feud.

Ok so I will just take it the shooting in Lusk was no related to the on going feud.
    I dunno it may very well be true! I don't think anyone knows for sure except those involved. 8 years after Paddy Doyles death one half seem to believe he was killed by Russians and the other half by the Kinahans. There's huge grey areas and huge amounts of speculation over all that's happened this past year if you ask me.

Surely they have a number of people that they could lean on to do a job, particularly on peripheral type. They aren't powerless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Like a soap opera in here.

No wonder Paul Williams can't help himself. The money to be made from people's misery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

Maybe the hutches are starting to hit back now at the weak links like the kinahans do if they use the same tactic as the kinahans the body count is going to add up. I had respect for them for not hitting innocent people like the kinahans have done. if they're going to start using the same tactics as the kinahans i have lost all respect for them.
    How could you have had any respect for them before this?

It's not as bad as the sun article, but it still smells like a barrel of sh!it.

What you mean?

By shooting up the wrong house?
    http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/shots-fired-at-dublin-home-may-have-been-case-of-mistaken-identity

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, excuse the noise ladies and gentlemen I was just clearing out my 6-shot revolver.

Please continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, excuse the noise ladies and gentlemen I was just clearing out my 6-shot revolver.

Please continue.

Hilarious...........
    Zzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,005 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Like a soap opera in here.

No wonder Paul Williams can't help himself. The money to be made from people's misery.

yep a lot of money being made from people's misery... those making it include the drug cartels, drug dealers, hitmen etc. I think your ire is seriously misdirected if you can only focus on journalists and people commenting on the situation on an internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭rondog

there have been different accounts of paddy doyles murder-it was the Russians aftr paddy beat one of a top Russian mafias nephew,then the turks after an unpaid drug debt and also the Kinahans wanting to relieve themselves of a loose cannon.

Has there been any developments in that story.I heard he was a bit of a nut case and was involved in a lot of fights over there and pushing his weight around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

The Sunday Wurdld is reporting that a Kinahan gunman abandoned a hit on Patrick Hutch Snr (father of the late Gary Hutch and gunman-in-drag Patrick Hutch, brother of the Monk, and friend of the former SF councillor).

I read somewhere that he narrowly missed a hit previously when he took a trip to the UK at short notice - brave (crazy?) lad to still be living at his home place!

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/kinahan-gunman-abandons-hit-on-the-monks-brother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

The Sunday Wurdld is reporting that a Kinahan gunman abandoned a hit on Patrick Hutch Snr (father of the late Gary Hutch and gunman-in-drag Patrick Hutch, brother of the Monk, and friend of the former SF councillor).

I read somewhere that he narrowly missed a hit previously when he took a trip to the UK at short notice - brave (crazy?) lad to still be living at his home place!

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/kinahan-gunman-abandons-hit-on-the-monks-brother

The Indo are reporting that too today.

A guy on a bike and botches it just doesn't seem to be the cartels style though, does it?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/kinahan-gunman-on-bicycle-abandons-hit-on-gerry-the-monk-hutchs-brother-34875965.html

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

Anyone else reading all these stories with a pinch of salt as if it is matbe purely fabricated?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement