Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/patrick-hutch-further-remanded-in-custody-in-relation-to-byrne-murder

He was further remanded in custody by Judge Victor Blake and will appear again in court on August 3 next.

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/man-charged-in-connection-with-gareth-hutch-murder-remanded-in-custody

Tossy remanded to 17 august

Mary McDonnell (43) out on bail, September court date.

If the ERU can't help Dublin's citizens from gangs the RSU have no hope!

http://vlinderscrime.nl
    I spent 3 days walking posts after that I got a tip that Gerry Hutch aka the Monk was in Volendam. I was sitting on the terrace at the port, transfer .and there Gerry Hutch aka the Monk came to me on a bicycle was crazy and quickly grabbed me mobile but do he had already cycled again

So instead of going on hunting for Pokémon I advise everyone there to take a picture of and I give a high reward for his photo in Volendam or elsewhere of Monk in the Netherlands.

Also sais there is a million price tag on his head Martin is definitely getting serious info from prison or European allies of Gerry's.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/patrick-hutch-further-remanded-in-custody-in-relation-to-byrne-murder

He was further remanded in custody by Judge Victor Blake and will appear again in court on August 3 next.

I spent 3 days walking posts after that I got a tip that Gerry Hutch aka the Monk was in Volendam. I was sitting on the terrace at the port, transfer .and there Gerry Hutch aka the Monk came to me on a bicycle was crazy and quickly grabbed me mobile but do he had already cycled again

So instead of going on hunting for Pokémon I advise everyone there to take a picture of and I give a high reward for his photo in Volendam or elsewhere of Monk in the Netherlands.

Also sais there is a million price tag on his head Martin is definitely getting serious info from prison or European allies of Gerry's.

A one mill euro bounty on whos head?

honey12345 wrote: »
    A one mill euro bounty on whos head?

A million on the monks head reported by Martin of the Dutch link who is a Dutch crime reporter who has serious criminal links himself.

Martin will pay for a photo of the monk in Holland too but I bet Gerry is gone from there already.

A million on the monks head reported by Martin of the Dutch link who is a Dutch crime reporter who has serious criminal links himself.

Martin will pay for a photo of the monk in Holland too but I bet Gerry is gone from there already.

What a horrible existence always watching his back. I wonder are his friends turning their back on him to get money from the kinahan cartel. He may run out of money! Hiding cant be cheap with no income.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Strange country for him to be hiding out in. I'd imagine the Kinahans still have a lot of contacts there.

• Advertisement

What a horrible existence always watching his back. I wonder are his friends turning their back on him to get money from the kinahan cartel. He may run out of money! Hiding cant be cheap with no income.

Not all his allies but someone is giving info on him over there!

I say the monk has plenty of money at his disposal he needs to keep moving and trust noone only his family members

Our incompetent police force or criminal unit/s that have just been set up cannot deal with these guys especially the Kinahans with bent guards on there books but all sweeped under the carpet!

A question, who posting here is whiter than white ?

I certain believe noone is other wise we wouldn't post here!

Not all his allies but someone is giving info on him over there!

I say the monk has plenty of money at his disposal he needs to keep moving and trust noone only his family members

Our incompetent police force or criminal unit/s that have just been set up cannot deal with these guys especially the Kinahans with bent guards on there books but all sweeped under the carpet!

A question, who posting here is whiter than white ?

I certain believe noone is other wise we wouldn't post here!

He should trust no one. The sad thing is he will eventually get killed :( its only a matter of time. Its devastating for his family :(

He should trust no one. The sad thing is he will eventually get killed :( its only a matter of time. Its devastating for his family :(

I disagree with you! The monk is highly intelligent and has avoided been killed once already that we know of!

You can answer about the bent guards and whiter than white comment too (not personal just curious whoever would like to answer)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,837 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

how do you define whiter than white ?

Strange country for him to be hiding out in. I'd imagine the Kinahans still have a lot of contacts there.

Thought that too alright but obviously he has someone watching his back over there, the penguin has distanced himself from monk so he alot more contacts than I thought. Spain is way too dodge for him now but he is becoming a bit of a celeb too in Europe.

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    how do you define whiter than white ?

Priests, nuns people who have never taken a penny sweet even as a child, people who's sh!t dosnt stink same as everyone else !

We are all human beings and at some point we all did something(s) that you would class as wrong... but I don't think nicking a few sweets, parking in a handicapped space or whatever can be taken in the same context as what is being discussed here and the people we are discussing and so on.

Of course we can most criminals are from poor social economic areas some have very little education past primary school and young males mature alot later than females IMO, most gangs use very young impressible males to do there dirty work by threats/drug debts or promise of monies. Big fish yes I totally agree but not everyone of them have a choice.

Just because you have a criminal conviction shouldnt mean your a scumbag or society should fcuk away the key sure jail is criminal college with alot of big fish operating while locked up WTF

Also war on drugs what war there is no shortage of any kind and because someone takes drugs there scum not at all IMO.

I know people who only copped (drugs/crime) on to themselves when they were given a job and flourished.

A helping hand for the people who try to change not labeled scum because of there looks, how they dress or how they smoke a fag

We are not talking about any ordinary criminal here with a few convictions. We are talking about adults here, people who have no qualms whatsoever about tooling up with assault weapons and entering a hotel full of men women and children (remember that scream for Daddy) all because they don't want a day job which is perfectly obtainable btw it just takes hard work and time. But these lads wanna get rich quick, if it costs lives, if blood is spilled ? if ordinary people are terrorized in the process ? what do you call em Bicky ? Remember these are not kids now... all adults, with believe it or not choices. I know of several examples including my own best friend from Ballymun who had a difficult start but now holds two masters degrees and a lovely family because he worked his arse off. Took a while, had to sacrifice maybe when the rest of us were living it up a bit more... AT the end of the day he is earning close to a six figure sum and turning away work... His is not the only example... my own father would be another one brought up in Gardiner St when the likes of the Hutches or Kinehans wouldt have lasted 5 minutes... left school at 15 when his father died suddenly and went on to educate himself, retrained, upskilled constantly and ended up working his way up to representing the state on trade missions to Asia and beyond.... Many more examples like that and beyond... I know loads...

Totally agree with what you wrote re regency assault but what were hutches to do take it lying down?nephew murdered than tried to kill the monk so....Kinahans using addicts so not all major Crim's or adults. drugs seizures lackies caught. revolver sezied in crumlin a few weeks ago an addict owed 3 grand look deeper

Normal jobs not high flying 6 figure sum jobs that would be a exceptional case!Minor convictions flag up on Garda vetting lose lose situations what's a young man/adult to do.

Example Gerry's own family are completely different than his extended family in north inner city only because he got money and moved away from the area so it's not all about choice's in these areas it's eat or be eaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/man-charged-in-connection-with-gareth-hutch-murder-remanded-in-custody

So instead of going on hunting for Pok mon I advise everyone there to take a picture of and I give a high reward for his photo in Volendam or elsewhere of Monk in the Netherlands.

is there an English page on that site where dutch is translated or did you use babelfish or something to translate the dutch?

rondog wrote: »
    is there an English page on that site where dutch is translated or did you use babelfish or something to translate the dutch?

Not that I've found anyway!Even a Dutch person here found it hard to read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,537 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not that I've found anyway!Even a Dutch person here found it hard to read.

do you have a direct link to the article in dutch?

http://vlinderscrime.nl/archief/

As direct a link as I can second and third article July 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

http://vlinderscrime.nl/archief/

As direct a link as I can second and third article July 20.

What are we supposed to be seeing in the 2nd photo on that link?

• Advertisement

What are we supposed to be seeing in the 2nd photo on that link?

The monk but the two guy block him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,523 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I think it's the guy on the bike on the right-hand side beside the woman with the buggy. You have to zoom in.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭SHINKICKER

Man arrested over the murder of Vincent Ryan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Esel wrote: »
    I think it's the guy on the bike on the right-hand side beside the woman with the buggy. You have to zoom in.[/QUOTE

deffo on his toes, the size of them calves

SHINKICKER wrote: »
    Man arrested over the murder of Vincent Ryan

Seems it's for withholding information.
    Doubt anything will come of it as this is the 6th person pulled in over it.

Let me get this straight....the Monk is in Holland riding around on a bike trying to catch pokemons by stealing other people's smartphones?

Lulz

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

Did anyone read the evening herald today . In the courts section their was a very big name on the kinahan side .i cannot post the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

the zept wrote: »
    Did anyone read the evening herald today . In the courts section their was a very big name on the kinahan side .i cannot post the link.

A member of the Hutch family was jailed recently for burglary, coincidence is it happened on the 6th of february this year

If a crime journalist can get a tip where gerry hutch is that easily, how hard must it be for a multi billion euro drugs gang to get a tip??? Especially since they are willing to par five figures for it.

Okay I see that article was a joke now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

tomofson wrote: »
    A member of the Hutch family was jailed recently for burglary, coincidence is it happened on the 6th of february this year

Funnily enough, one of the items he stole was a bike :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Funnily enough, one of the items he stole was a bike :D

Not seeing any connection between a bike and what im trying to get at here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Not seeing any connection between a bike and what im trying to get at here.

the Monk is in Holland riding around on a bike

:D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

:D

I think that article was a joke

If this is the "big name" on the Kinahan side you are talking about, hes not really that big of a name.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-shot-in-dublin-last-month-loses-60000-claim-for-personal-injuries-in-road-accident-34904473.html

Its under man from cabra was caught with large some of money.its in hearld under courts .he the man from cabra papers always talkin bout

• Advertisement

If a crime journalist can get a tip where gerry hutch is that easily, how hard must it be for a multi billion euro drugs gang to get a tip??? Especially since they are willing to par five figures for it.

Okay I see that article was a joke now

No joke except Pokemon part even Google translate has trouble translating it.

By all means he's info is spot on even 9 feud victims when Irish hacks besides 1 cant get it right.

He twitted every Irish paper on the 20 July but none took it because it was put here shortly he after he wrote it.

Carl hyland

Carl hyland

Really he's only a useful idiot, when hes of no use to the Kinahans anymore they will either knock him off themselves or abandon him and leave him to hes own devices for any enemies to take a shot at.

No joke expect Pokemon part even Google translate has trouble translating it.

By all means he's info is spot on even 9 feud victims when Irish hacks besides 1 cant get it right.

He twitted every Irish paper on the 20 July but none took it because it was put here shortly he after he wrote it.

I take it the other feud victim is Darren Kearns?

U must not know what ur talking bout so. He is their top go to man at the moment .him and jg where questioned over off thomas street tat start of july .

• Advertisement

U must not know what ur talking bout so. He is their top go to man at the moment .him and jg where questioned over off thomas street tat start of july .

That other person you are hinting at is on the other side of the feud or is he not? If its the same person that was arrested with a certain person now facing a murder charge both where arrested after a chase? Sorry I know the the other person you are hinting at he was only released from prison.

I know that hitmen are replaceable as another will always come along to take their place, in fact very few people in the gangland scene are valuable the majority are replaceable.

U must not know who he is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Is this their main hitman guy?

U must not know who he is

It was predicted he was going to get involved in the feud by the media days before hes release, he sort of was involved in the feud as he gave a severe beating to a jailed Hutch family member. He gave out several beatings during hes time in jail though. He has a brother who is just as vicious as himself.

I know them very well they are nut jobs and are both out of jail.its only a matter of time i think before gerry gets it

I know them very well they are nut jobs and are both out of jail.its only a matter of time i think before gerry gets it

You know them personally??? I would say their lives are in danger so you might wanna tell them to lay low and give them some personal safety advice if you are their mate.

Hahahahahahahaha!
    I totally and unequivocally disagree!
    Gerry hasn't survived this long for no reason he won't be got sure they have went for easy targets.

Hahahahahahahaha!
    I totally and unequivocally disagree!
    Gerry hasn't survived this long for no reason he won't be got sure they have went for easy targets.

He survived all those years without powerful enemies and large sums of money on hes head, He can be got I can assure you that. Whether he is or not is a different story though he would want to cut off all contacts and move to central europe if he wants to live and live like a recluse. At one time he was the most respected criminal in dublin but that has all changed now, now any criminal in Ireland would sell him out for a quick buck and that includes members of hes so called "crew"... Not picking sides or anything by the way just saying it like I see it.

He survived all those years without powerful enemies and large sums of money on hes head, He can be got I can assure you that. Whether he is or not is a different story though he would want to cut off all contacts and move to central europe if he wants to live and live like a recluse. At one time he was the most respected criminal in dublin but that has all changed now, now any criminal in Ireland would sell him out for a quick buck and that includes members of hes so called "crew"... Not picking sides or anything by the way just saying it like I see it.

I like opinions that contradicts my own so work away!

Remember the Kinahans have lots of enemies threw out Europe and uk too who would only gladly help the monk under the radar or have.

I like opinions that contradict my own so work away!

Remember the Kinahans have lots of enemies threw out Europe and uk too who would only gladly help the monk under the radar or have.

Money talks in that world, even someone with bad blood with Kinahan will side with them over the monk for the sake of money.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement