Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

honey12345 wrote: »
    Gerry Hutch should go to a plastic surgeon he will be able to lead a normal life and he wont be recognized. Everyone now knows hes in Holland

Or just leave Holland if he is really there

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Ucntcme wrote: »
    Or just leave Holland if he is really there

Hes there someone took a pic of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Gerry Hutch should go to a plastic surgeon he will be able to lead a normal life and he wont be recognized. Everyone now knows hes in Holland

Gerry will never be able to live a normal life again,no matter what surgery he gets...The only way you can be free from everyone is to break contact with everyone and that means everyone, Sons,daughters,brothers etc etc and stay away from touristy areas and away from Irish people.

If a crime journalist can catch him in a photo it be my guess it wont be long before someone turns him in for the piece of gold, I mean even Jesus was rolled for money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Just thinking about the best face he could get at the plastic surgeon's.
    For example he could get nephew Gary and then pretend to be a ghost.

But I think the win would be to become Christy snr.
    Approach CK and his pals at dinner one night and say that he is a fake and I'm the real Christy. Watch confusion unfold.

It's a worth a try anyway.

Ted111 wrote: »

Approach CK and his pals at dinner one night and say that he is a fake and I'm the real Christy. Watch confusion unfold.

Lol :D

:D:D for some reason I don't think that photo is in Holland in fact you know where I think that is.. in the 90s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

:D:D for some reason I don't think that photo is in Holland in fact you know where I think that is.. in the 90s

That's not the photo he's on about though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

That's not the photo he's on about though.

The one that that vlinders lad put up ofhim on a bike from behind? I have serious doubts of that being Gerry Hutch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

The one that that vlinders lad put up ofhim on a bike from behind? I have serious doubts of that being Gerry Hutch.

i believe thats the one ,me too

• Advertisement

In his article he said he saw him on the bike and tried to take a picture of him.

Quoting ridiculous posts like yours ðŸ‘

Good lad.
    I love to be quoted by moronic criminals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Pic attached

Martin is spot on tho person does look quite thin alright but I believe it's him.

In his article he said he saw him on the bike and tried to take a picture of him.

I know, but paper never refused ink.
    To me it doesnt look like him

This is to prove Martin's credentials

http://www.boevennieuws.nl/nieuws/hutch-dood-onthulling-vlinderscrime/

Google translate it and come back to me.

He predicts things?
    That's nice.

There's no way that's the Monk.
    In pink, on his own and peddling a bike.

I can't count the amount of times I've seen GH lookalikes in Dublin alone.

Predict things is in ref to seerscryer who informed this thread 12 hours before Gareth's murder after Soarseans was taken down.

Is he still bullsh!t I think not.

Does anyone know how the man is that got shot in Lusk? I wonder is he still critical?? Does anyone know who was behind that shooting?? was it the INLA or the hutch's

Good lad.
    I love to be quoted by moronic criminals.

What is wrong with you

• Advertisement

I wouldn't say that's him in that photo either

I wouldn't say that's him in that photo either

Why not?? Why would he put it up so he's info is spot on with all crime news affecting the Netherlands!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Surely this an interesting development?
    Europol is helping to co-ordinate the search to find the Dublin criminal, who vanished last May when gardai made a number of arrests in connection with the attack, which left one man dead and two others injured.

Hutch’s disappearance coincided with the disclosure that he was the target of a covert surveillance operation by gardai, who bugged a van he used to travel to Northern Ireland in the days following the Regency attack.

A listening device planted in the vehicle by a “ghost team” of detectives is alleged to have recorded hours of incriminating conversations. Hutch was also monitored in the vehicle by surveillance teams on both sides of the border.

Hutch, who has radically changed his appearance since February, is said to be convinced he might be arrested or charged with membership of a criminal gang or directing the activities of a gang if he returns to Ireland.

From what I remember about the Regency most people didnt seem to think that the Monk organised it but now the Gardai and PSNI have him bugged in a van travelling to the north a few days later. No doubt the only conversation was about the Regency so maybe the Gardai have something very incriminating on him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Take a picture of someone with a grey pony tale in the distance and you have a scoop.

Lovely place Volendam, bit like Howth in terms of distance and appearance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

It's NOT!

Well I've provided a link as to why I believe it was the monk and noone has proven otherwise execpt it's not so...prove me wrong 😀 ! Obviously he's long gone now!

Irish times link said 2 times they tried to whack Gerry??

• Advertisement

Well I've provided a link as to why I believe it was the monk and noone has proven otherwise execpt it's not so...prove me wrong 😀 ! Obviously he's long gone now!

Irish times link said 2 times they tried to whack Gerry??

What in the link proves it Gerry?
    As for the second attempt. Wasn't there one where he had left the bar before they entered. Not the new years one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Diddley Squat

Muahahaha wrote: »

Europol is helping to co-ordinate the search to find the Dublin criminal, who vanished last May when gardai made a number of arrests in connection with the attack, which left one man dead and two others injured.

Hutch’s disappearance coincided with the disclosure that he was the target of a covert surveillance operation by gardai, who bugged a van he used to travel to Northern Ireland in the days following the Regency attack.

A listening device planted in the vehicle by a “ghost team” of detectives is alleged to have recorded hours of incriminating conversations. Hutch was also monitored in the vehicle by surveillance teams on both sides of the border.

Hutch, who has radically changed his appearance since February, is said to be convinced he might be arrested or charged with membership of a criminal gang or directing the activities of a gang if he returns to Ireland.

This seems to have gone right over everybody's head -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

This seems to have gone right over everybody's head -

Which part? The part that says 'alleged'?

Why not?? Why would he put it up so he's info is spot on with all crime news affecting the Netherlands!

Well I don't think it's him why don't you prove to me that it is. I'm sorry for upsetting you but I doubt it's him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Well I don't think it's him why don't you prove to me that it is. I'm sorry for upsetting you but I doubt it's him

Can we get over it now like, if it is or if its not so what...

• Advertisement

tomofson wrote: »
    Can we get over it now like, if it is or if its not so what...

Some people just wants everyone to agree with what they believe. Aren't we entitled to our own opinions? ??

Some people just wants everyone to agree with what they believe. Aren't we entitled to our own opinions? ??

Other than that link I can't prove anything!
    No need to apologise!
    I accept you doubt it's him!
    Your opinion is totally valid so give it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Didn't someone mention that that Dutch reporter was in some way connected to crime himself in some way or another?

Who's to say the article he published isnt a red herring? Putting out false intelligence for whatever reason/motive?

Didn't someone mention that that Dutch reporter was in some way connected to crime himself in some way or another?

Who's to say the article he published isnt a red herring? Putting out false intelligence for whatever reason/motive?

Most likely scenario.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Ted111 wrote: »

He'd need to get stretched first, just like his Hummer's to be in with a chance of getting away with that. :D

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Yes Martin has serious convictions and connections! Have you even read vlindercrime?

No worse than most of our own hacks so if that's what you believe!!

Yes Martin has serious convictions and connections! Have you even read vlindercrime?

No worse than most of our own hacks so if that's what you believe!!

Yes most crime journalists in Ireland have murdered two rivals like Martin has.
    I can't believe anything you post in here any longer.

Yes most crime journalists in Ireland have murdered two rivals like Martin has.
    I can't believe anything you post in here any longer.

Have they which ones??

Fair enough!!Believe what you want!

I write what I believe unlike you.
    You seem to have a problem with everyone with an opinion but yet your still here spouting criminal this and that grow up noone is forcing you to believe anything 😀

Have a nice day!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Muahahaha wrote: »

Hutch s disappearance coincided with the disclosure that he was the target of a covert surveillance operation by gardai, who bugged a van he used to travel to Northern Ireland in the days following the Regency attack.

A listening device planted in the vehicle by a ghost team of detectives is alleged to have recorded hours of incriminating conversations. Hutch was also monitored in the vehicle by surveillance teams on both sides of the border.

From what I remember about the Regency most people didnt seem to think that the Monk organised it but now the Gardai and PSNI have him bugged in a van travelling to the north a few days later. No doubt the only conversation was about the Regency so maybe the Gardai have something very incriminating on him?

t's strange aright. Mostly the fact that this is being released through the press. Giving the monk the heads up! This sounds like mind game if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

If they heard anything incriminating with thier secret bug, what's the delay in making arrests?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Smondie wrote: »
    If they heard anything incriminating with thier secret bug, what's the delay in making arrests?

Perhaps that's what led to Jonathan Dowdall's arrest as he attempted to skip the country, if the bugged van was the vehicle he was using while driving Gerry Hutch around the place?

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/news/former-sf-councillor-jonathan-dowdall-lifted-as-he-flies-to-dubai

Have they which ones??

Fair enough!!Believe what you want!

I write what I believe unlike you.
    You seem to have a problem with everyone with an opinion but yet your still here spouting criminal this and that grow up noone is forcing you to believe anything 😀

Have a nice day!!!

You are the one making claims that Martin is a highly reliable source with no proof to backup that claim.
    You can research yourself (I'm not going to do the work for you) that shows Martin is an ex criminal liked to 2 murders.
    That makes him highly unreliable and quite suspect.

Perhaps that's what led to Jonathan Dowdall's arrest as he attempted to skip the country, if the bugged van was the vehicle he was using while driving Gerry Hutch around the place?

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/news/former-sf-councillor-jonathan-dowdall-lifted-as-he-flies-to-dubai
    Good job Paddy.

You are the one making claims that Martin is a highly reliable source with no proof to backup that claim.
    You can research yourself (I'm not going to do the work for you) that shows Martin is an ex criminal liked to 2 murders.
    That makes him highly unreliable and quite suspect.

Not once have I said he's not a criminal and I don't care if he is nor would I ask you to research anything for me ! 😀

Have you even read anything off his site or the link I provided to back up Martin's credibility.
    If anything makes him more reliable and accurate because of his past criminal links.

Anyone know when or where second apparent hit was reports conflicting between Dublin and Spain but only 1 attempted hit?

Not once have I said he's not a criminal and I don't care if he is nor would I ask you to research anything for me ! 😀

Have you even read anything off his site or the link I provided to back up Martin's credibility.
    If anything makes him more reliable and accurate because of his past criminal links.

Anyone know when or where second apparent hit was reports conflicting between Dublin and Spain but only 1 attempted hit?
    I've read plenty!
    Still doesn't change the fact he's a murderer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

This is to prove Martin's credentials

http://www.boevennieuws.nl/nieuws/hutch-dood-onthulling-vlinderscrime/

Google translate it and come back to me.

How do you google translate this?
    Anyone? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

17 kgs of Coke found today on a truck in Rosslare. There's a nice few bob down the drain.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/12m-worth-of-cocaine-seized-at-rosslare-746555.html

pablo128 wrote: »
    17 kgs of Coke found today on a truck in Rosslare. There's a nice few bob down the drain.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/12m-worth-of-cocaine-seized-at-rosslare-746555.html

Nice. I'm sure I've seen that dog on stop search seize.
    Stellar job.

How do you google translate this?
    Anyone? Thanks

This first section marked 'Noel' King 'Duggan "as one of the person in the shooting at the Regency Hotel in Dublin, this was a member of the clan Kinahan killed... are we supposed to believe this as well from this fella?

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »

Was this just today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement