Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

rogieop wrote: »
    First time ive genuinely lol'd at a post online in ages!

Bravo! :D

Thank you, kind person!

It's great to make someone laugh (real life or the interwebz)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

stuar wrote: »
    I'm not your pal.

Good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

tomofson wrote: »
    I think you're just a bit of an angry ant pal

Account set up in May 2016,only ever ask for info, PM people asking for info on Trevor Byrne and Karl Hyland, your definately Garda, and the reason I put their names up is because you asked me in PM's about both.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Take2Sean

Account set up in May 2016,only ever ask for info, PM people asking for info on Trevor Byrne and Karl Hyland, your definately Garda, and the reason I put their names up is because you asked me in PM's about both.

The wire....Irish style! Ask some lads on boards.ie to solve the case 😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Jesus this thread has gone to ****. Garda lookin for info, New story's people new but didn't mention, conspiracy theories, me da is friends with gerrys dog once removed. I'm out, I'll follow the other blog, less bitching and cock measuring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Parts of that story make a lot of sense but what seems crazy about it is the cartel having a high level meeting with €1m in the room and Gary Hutch sends a lone gunman to take out Daniel Kinahan. That sounds like madness, surely all the cartel are armed to the teeth. Youre not just going to walk in there, take him out and stroll away with a million. If Hutch really wanted to take them all out in one swoop then youd think a bomb was the way to go, not a lone gunman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Parts of that story make a lot of sense but what seems crazy about it is the cartel having a high level meeting with €1m in the room and Gary Hutch sends a lone gunman to take out Daniel Kinahan. That sounds like madness, surely all the cartel are armed to the teeth. Youre not just going to walk in there, take him out and stroll away with a million. If Hutch really wanted to take them all out in one swoop then youd think a bomb was the way to go, not a lone gunman.

Plus the fact that the brother was only kneecapped.

There was another scenario put out early on in the thread which Gary and the bro had a screaming argument in a club over there over them taking Gary for a mug after he invested a few mill after a major Tiger kidnapping robbery. Which coincided with them losing nearly everything in a big Spanish police investigation. The bro wanted to hit Gary in the legs, presumably for Gary giving him a hiding and making a show of him. Except he was so coked he shot the boxer. Everything made sense in my opinion.

Jesus this thread has gone to ****. Garda lookin for info, New story's people new but didn't mention, conspiracy theories, me da is friends with gerrys dog once removed. I'm out, I'll follow the other blog, less bitching and cock measuring.

You have to remember there are all types posting in the thread.
    Criminal sympathisers, Garda (posing as criminal sympathisers), gangland minions (those that can read), comedians and of course Joe Public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Can you put up the link of the other blog ? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Whats this rival gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

Its 5 min away .the coolock training unit

I've mentioned in my clashes with him that he has asked for people to post names on several occasions even after multiple warnings in the thread.
    He should have been thread banned because of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Shut the fuck up, your trying to conjure a reaction out of me coz your a garda mole as I said in the PM I sent you, happy digging.....:rolleyes:
    mod: play nice if you don't want a card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Shut the fuck up, your trying to conjure a reaction out of me coz your a garda mole as I said in the PM I sent you, happy digging.....:rolleyes:
    How many are on that list? Hundreds? And you knew most of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Can you put up the link of the other blog ? thanks

This seems like the biggest non boards gangland thread!

http://forum.ybig.ie/dublin-gangland-attacks_topic53361_page22.html

Someone here just posted link to all the gangland victims there horsebox 11 38 today

• Advertisement

This seems like the biggest non boards gangland thread!

http://forum.ybig.ie/dublin-gangland-attacks_topic53361_page22.html

The Twitter version.
    No thanks

Me neither I still think this is the best one out there even with bitchn here since all our anonymous shades disappeared.

You shouldn't be calling for a poster to be banned whatever your reasons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

I've mentioned in my clashes with him that he has asked for people to post names on several occasions even after multiple warnings in the thread.
    He should have been thread banned because of that.

Just stick him on ignore. I've had to do that to a few in this thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

How many are on that list? Hundreds? And you knew most of them

Maybe he works in the mortuary :D

the zept wrote: »
    Its 5 min away .the coolock training unit

I see they have it in <SNIP> name

• Advertisement

Paul heyden and mark something own it on paper . But the main fella is the real owner the one papers talking bout .no point puttin up his name will be takin down.but he is bx in court in october for tiger kidnappin charges

Me neither I still think this is the best one out there even with bitchn here since all our anonymous shades disappeared.

You shouldn't be calling for a poster to be banned whatever your reasons!

https://twitter.com/padraig_reilly/status/758216289487818752

Is that you tomofson?
    This thread was closed because of those antics.
    Anyone flaunting the rules deserves it.

Sadly no! Just because he had a spat with your friend last night, no1 called for you to be banned when you thanked thread closure!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander 😀

Sadly no! Just because he had a spat with your friend last night, no1 called for you to be banned when you thanked thread closure!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander 😀

Blah blah.
    Usual ****e, haven't a clue what you are on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

That other thread is muck.Last post 5th July.

Lets keep this thread open folks,quite interesting.

Their was 3 owners .and one sold it . I was it in the gym few times before .it could be ur man adam cause i dont know him

You would just need to google the name to see the story...
    Gym owner smashed woman's television after things 'got out of hand'

Blah blah.
    Usual ****e, haven't a clue what you are on about.

Hardly! any chance of a hint or pointer??
    I just said it.

Ye two were cool till he had a spat last night with your friend.

It wasn't that poster who got it closed other new posters deliberately named names without proof or articles to absolve boards of liabilities.

So again you shouldn't have called for him to be banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

califano wrote: »
    I see they have it in <snip> name

Mod: Reminder, if you feel you can't say a full name for whatever reason - don't bother at all. No initials, no "Joe XXXX".

Did anyone read the sunday world article on Jamie moores shooting?

I understand that the close relative of gary hutch was accused due to his particular walk which he inherited from a punishment shooting.But the account from Jamie states that the gunman shot Jamie,checked his phone to see if that was the man he was supposed to shoot and then got out of there.

What I don't get is if the shooter was the relative,who is before the courts at the moment accused of the regency shooting,then how would he not know what DK looks like?He spent a lot of time over in Marbella in DKs company so was obviously fully aware of who he was.
    It leads me to belive there was another shooter and NOT the relative of gary hutch.
    Ive heard the story that Gary was supposed to be the target but that's been proven wrong.
    If Dk was the intended target then how come the hitman didn't know he was already in the villa.
    The other story that DK was out in Puerto banus and headed home and the hitman lay in wait for him can also be discounted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

rondog wrote: »
    Did anyone read the sunday world article on Jamie moores shooting?

I understand that the close relative of gary hutch was accused due to his particular walk which he inherited from a punishment shooting.But the account from Jamie states that the gunman shot Jamie,checked his phone to see if that was the man he was supposed to shoot and then got out of there.

What I don't get is if the shooter was the relative,who is before the courts at the moment accused of the regency shooting,then how would he not know what DK looks like?He spent a lot of time over in Marbella in DKs company so was obviously fully aware of who he was.
    It leads me to belive there was another shooter and NOT the relative of gary hutch.
    Ive heard the story that Gary was supposed to be the target but that's been proven wrong.
    If Dk was the intended target then how come the hitman didn't know he was already in the villa.
    The other story that DK was out in Puerto banus and headed home and the hitman lay in wait for him can also be discounted.
    Back in the SaorSean days, he actually tweeted the photo to Jamie Moore, who said it wasn't him. Also the punishment shooting happened a few weeks after.

In that case,the stories about it being garys relatives are untrue.

If its a close associate and a hitman we can loosely assume its
    1)An associate that has escaped 2 attempts on his life already after the fued or
    2)An assoc that owns the business in the IFSC who was caught in the car with garys relative.

Then again,it could have been a Russian named Vladimir!

rondog wrote: »
    In that case,the stories about it being garys relatives are untrue.

If its a close associate and a hitman we can loosely assume its
    1)An associate that has escaped 2 attempts on his life already after the fued or
    2)An assoc that owns the business in the IFSC who was caught in the car with garys relative.

Then again,it could have been a Russian named Vladimir!

Doubt Jamie would give any information to police with company he keeps/has kept.

2 attempts on life guy was shoot in 2009 himself, highly doubt it but could be a possibility was he in spain around then??

Ifsc business owner completely doubt that he's a top hitman apparently!

Remember BMW x5 was used in getaway which was in locked storage for a associate of Kinahans

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/icrime/drugs-suspect-caught-with-irish-passport-163297.html

Jamie was shot around legs stinks of the shooter getting surprised or ****ted himself

Why was suspected shooter of Jamie kneecapped?had to be someone close who knew where X5 was kept. Suspect still most likely shooter

Anyone can correct that if they like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Remember BMW x5 was used in getaway which was in locked storage for a associate of Kinahans
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/icrime/drugs-suspect-caught-with-irish-passport-163297.html

Mink Kok, erm, slips back in... to the discussion

Mink Kok, erm, slips back in... to the discussion

Wasn't it his X5 used which was in storage at the time apparently?

Why was suspected shooter of Jamie kneecapped?had to be someone close who knew where X5 was kept. Suspect still most likely shooter
    I was going by the Sun newspapers account that DK recognised the shooter on his CCTV and he walked with a distinct walk ie a limp he would have gotten from the knee capping.If the knee capping wasn't until a few weeks after then the Suns account is(not surprisingly) BS.

Wasn't it his X5 used which was in storage at the time apparently?
    You never know where Mink Kok will...err... next raise his bald head...

Jonathan Dowdall back up in court today apparently:
    http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/dowdall-charged-with-false-imprisonment-assault-and-making-threats
    Very odd - he seems to be on remand rather than out on bail which as far as I can see is fairly unusual, and still no mention of any charges in relation to the Regency Hotel job.

And "Mr. Big" seems to be suspected of being behind the arson attack on the Flye Fit gym in Coolock:
    http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/ruthless-mr-big-drugs-gang-linked-to-arson-attack-on-popular-gym

What struck me as odd in that article was the mention of a best friend of a close female associate (usually a euphemism for a close family member) of "Mr. Big" is apparently going out with Daniel Kinahan. The whole organised crime scene in Dublin sounds very incestuous!

It is a pain in the ass not being able to use "Mr. Big"'s real name, since everyone knows who he is - twice I had to go back while typing this post to remove his name. :D

• Advertisement

He made up a face book profile last week .it was a pic of the vinnie and alan ryan .and the name said mess .
    the ryans messed with the gilla and look what happens. If u look for it on facebook it might still be their

If it's there, I can't seem to find it.

It was their last week with a pic of to ryans .sayin messed with gilla .was name of profile . He is nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Ucntcme

Jonathan Dowdall back up in court today apparently:
    http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/dowdall-charged-with-false-imprisonment-assault-and-making-threats
    Very odd - he seems to be on remand rather than out on bail which as far as I can see is fairly unusual, and still no mention of any charges in relation to the Regency Hotel job.

And "Mr. Big" seems to be suspected of being behind the arson attack on the Flye Fit gym in Coolock:
    http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/ruthless-mr-big-drugs-gang-linked-to-arson-attack-on-popular-gym

What struck me as odd in that article was the mention of a best friend of a close female associate (usually a euphemism for a close family member) of "Mr. Big" is apparently going out with Daniel Kinahan. The whole organised crime scene in Dublin sounds very incestuous!

It is a pain in the ass not being able to use "Mr. Big"'s real name, since everyone knows who he is - twice I had to go back while typing this post to remove his name. :D
    Why is it a pain in a$$ we believe that you know his name fair play to you :D:D

Hardly! any chance of a hint or pointer??
    I just said it.

Ye two were cool till he had a spat last night with your friend.

It wasn't that poster who got it closed other new posters deliberately named names without proof or articles to absolve boards of liabilities.

So again you shouldn't have called for him to be banned.

We were never cool.
    I have no interest in defending anyone but myself.
    My problem with the poster is his repeated attempts to ask for names (ruining the entire thread) and his statements that he thinks scumbags should lash out at members of society because we think they are scum (we really know they are, not think).

He made up a face book profile last week .it was a pic of the vinnie and alan ryan .and the name said mess .
    the ryans messed with the gilla and look what happens. If u look for it on facebook it might still be their

It looks to be gone.
    Stupid thing to do, it won't scare off any up and coming factions of same so called freedom fighters.
    Most of them accept they can die in the line of duty.

• Advertisement

It looks to be gone.
    Stupid thing to do, it won't scare off any up and coming factions of same so called freedom fighters.
    Most of them accept they can die in the line of duty.

There wont be any newer factions, the leaders are glad all them ejits in the RIRA in Dublin are dead... And none of their friends left have the power or intellectual ability to do anything. Some are even up on murder charges..

tomofson wrote: »
    There wont be any newer factions, the leaders are glad all them ejits in the RIRA in Dublin are dead... And none of their friends left have the power or intellectual ability to do anything. Some are even up on murder charges..

They will always be there.
    Just because 3 lads linked to RIRA get whacked doesn't mean there won't be another replacement.
    They are exactly like drug dealers in that sense.

They will always be there.
    Just because 3 lads linked to RIRA get whacked doesn't mean there won't be another replacement.
    They are exactly like drug dealers in that sense.

All the ones left from vinnie and alans crew are up on serious charges or already in prison...

Their main enforcer is not .he only moved bx into dublin after vinnie murder .i cannot put up links. But if u look up what john stokes was been charged with he was their with ryan and evans

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Their main enforcer is not .he only moved bx into dublin after vinnie murder .i cannot put up links. But if u look up what john stokes was been charged with he was their with ryan and evans

Why dont the hutch gang retaliate against the kinahans?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement