Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Microdot

That shooting on the greenhills road is it the same place as this shooting that happened years ago?

http://www.herald.ie/news/fat-freddie-gang-led-hit-on-car-dealer-27980274.html

Very similar.

Interesting, Cullen mentioned in that article, payments going through him for Kavanagh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Danye

Microdot wrote: »
    That shooting on the greenhills road is it the same place as this shooting that happened years ago?

http://www.herald.ie/news/fat-freddie-gang-led-hit-on-car-dealer-27980274.html

Very similar.

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Laika123

Two firearms and ammunition have been recovered from a stolen car in Finglas in Dublin.

Uniformed gardaí patrolling searched an unoccupied car on Casement Avenue in Finglas shortly before 3pm yesterday.

While carrying out the search two firearms, ammunition and a fuel canister were found hidden in the car.

The car, a blue coloured Nissan Pulsar, with a partial registration number of 152 CE was stolen from the Dublin 13 area two weeks ago.

The two firearms, ammunition, the car were seized for technical examination. No arrests have been made and investigations are on going.

Gardaí are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information, particularly those who may have seen the blue Nissan Pulsar being driven in the Finglas area or elsewhere to contact them at Finglas Garda Station on 01 6667500, the Garda Confidential Line 1800 666111 or any garda station.
    rte.ie/news/2016/0807/807495-guns-ammunition-finglas/

• Advertisement

Jailed Hutch gang associates moved over murder fears

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/jailed-hutch-gang-associates-moved-8578000

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ciapen

"Uniformed gardaí patrolling searched an unoccupied car on Casement Avenue in Finglas shortly before 3pm yesterday".

There`s no Avenue, I wonder where it was found.

Looks like it was ready to go at short notice, just needed some petrol in the canister.

ciapen wrote: »
    "Uniformed gardaí patrolling searched an unoccupied car on Casement Avenue in Finglas shortly before 3pm yesterday".

There`s no Avenue, I wonder where it was found.

Looks like it was ready to go at short notice, just needed some petrol in the canister.

True there is no Avenue, one of the pages showed Casement Road behind the swimming pool, Casement Road continues down beside Erins Isle field.

All the news articles say the Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Laika123 wrote: »
    True there is no Avenue, one of the pages showed Casement Road behind the swimming pool, Casement Road continues down beside Erins Isle field.

All the news articles say the Avenue.

The Kinahans were probably behind it.

honey12345 wrote: »

Maybe, maybe not, although they do seem to have an endless supply of disposable guns, probably a few more cars parked elsewhere.

• Advertisement

Maybe, maybe not, although they do seem to have an endless supply of disposable guns, probably a few more cars parked elsewhere.

If it was 2 makarov 9mm semi automatics I'd guess Kinahans.

If it was 2 makarov 9mm semi automatics I'd guess Kinahans.

Who do you think was behind it? The hutches dont seem to retaliate

Who do you think was behind it? The hutches dont seem to retaliate

A criminal most likely.

A criminal most likely.

Duh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

No doubt that was in preparation for a hit either last night or tonight.
    There's no way a loaded hot car would be left out for any amount of time.
    Someone out there possibly gained a couple of extra weeks if life.
    Chilling stuff.

Duh!

Read the rules.....

No doubt that was in preparation for a hit either last night or tonight.
    There's no way a loaded hot car would be left out for any amount of time.
    Someone out there possibly gained a couple of extra weeks if life.
    Chilling stuff.

I know! Someone was really lucky! The kinahans are just wreckles its only a matter of time before someone innocent gets killed again they need to be locked away

Read the rules.....

You should probably read them yourself, specifically the Mod warnings in this very thread.
    Asking people to speculate as to who "owned" this car could get this thread locked.

I know! Someone was really lucky! The kinahans are just wreckles its only a matter of time before someone innocent gets killed again they need to be locked away

How do you know it was anything to do with them?
    It mightn't even be feud related.
    Also, for the record, running into a packed hotel rocking AK's might be considered fairly reckless in some circles.

How do you know it was anything to do with them?
    It mightn't even be feud related.
    Also, for the record, running into a packed hotel rocking AK's might be considered fairly reckless in some circles.

Most gang murders that are committed the kinahans are usually behind it ( my opinion)

• Advertisement

You should probably read them yourself, specifically the Mod warnings in this very thread.
    Asking people to speculate as to who "owned" this car could get this thread locked.

What?, are you talking about Paul Wells the other night or saying I asked somebody who owned the car?

Most gang murders that are committed the kinahans are usually behind it ( my opinion)
    That's ridiculous.

What?, are you talking about Paul Wells the other night or saying I asked somebody who owned the car?

Well you did just ask people who they thought was behind it, so, yes.

Well you did just ask people who they thought was behind it, so, yes.

Sorry where did I ask?, your getting mixed up there. Quote the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

Their are 2 brothers from finglas. One got a (gim) couple of months bx. That would be my guess

the zept wrote: »
    Their are 2 brothers from finglas. One got a (gim) couple of months bx. That would be my guess

Don't think so.

That's ridiculous.

The poster is ridiculous!
    Has stated more than twice in here that she hopes no more hutches die (awwwww everybody) like they haven't hurt anyone, despite murder, kidnap, extortion, drug dealing, armed robbery, car theft, assault.........

I've used the word supporters in here many times, and it's the perfect word for the low life's that come and go in here.

Has stated more than twice in here that she hopes no more hutches die (awwwww everybody) like they haven't hurt anyone, despite murder, kidnap, extortion, drug dealing, armed robbery, car theft, assault.........

I've used the word supporters in here many times, and it's the perfect word for the low life's that come and go in here.

Attack the post, not the poster.

Although their all as bad as each other, Gary Hutch tried to take over the costa del crime, within 15 minutes of the regency the Kinahans knew who was behind it, after a few days they knew all involved, and got the baddest slit throats in town to do their dirty work, got a pallet load of makarov 9mm and ammo off the russian mafia and now people are paying the price of a jumped up sh1thead's mistake.

Although they're all as bad as each other, Gary Hutch tried to take over the costa del crime, within 15 minutes of the regency the Kinahans knew who was behind it, after a few days they knew all involved, and got the baddest slit throats in town to do their dirty work, got a pallet load of makarov 9mm and ammo off the russian mafia and now people are paying the price of a jumped up sh1thead's mistake.

• Advertisement

Although they're all as bad as each other, Gary Hutch tried to take over the costa del crime, within 15 minutes of the regency the Kinahans knew who was behind it, after a few days they knew all involved, and got the baddest slit throats in town to do their dirty work, got a pallet load of makarov 9mm and ammo off the russian mafia and now people are paying the price of a jumped up sh1thead's mistake.

Nah I'll point out when someone is trying to show support for a gang who are destroying the country along with every other low life.

His mistake??piss off will you

Sorry where did I ask?, your getting mixed up there. Quote the post.

Derp! My apologies, I did get mixed up. My bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Derp! My apologies, I did get mixed up. My bad.

Too right you did. People have been shot for less! :)

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Too right you did. People have been shot for less! :)

Pffft, I shot myself before just to see what it felt like.
    Harder than a coffin nail me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

bx

back.

That took all of a milisecond extra to type.

WTF is bx anyway? just type the word.

Not all of us have lots of time on our hands clown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Not all of us have lots of time on our hands clown

but them milliseconds you saved on board will make all the difference...

Shut up u clown .stop moanin and go have a rant on facebook instead

CalmDown, CalmDown, (in scouser accent), with a seedy moustache.

https://twitter.com/PaulHealy300/status/761921132563947520
    Who was tenth victim!Go ask mick man.

https://twitter.com/IsFearrAnStar/status/762545390537281536
    Looks like honey1234 was right after all.

twitter.com/PaulHealy300/status/761921132563947520
    Who was tenth victim!Go ask mick man.

IsFearrAnStar/status/762545390537281536
    Looks like honey1234 was right after all.

Were they 2 Makarov 9mm's?

• Advertisement

The older brother got the younger brother out of sh1t from the man down the road.

The older brother got the younger brother out of sh1t from the man (psychopath) down the road.

Gardai foil suspected gangland hit after finding firearms and ammunition in stolen car

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/gardai-foil-suspected-gangland-hit-8582942

Were they 2 Makarov 9mm's?

I don't know had a look around and noone has what type of guns they were!

How can Sunday world name Daniel new girlfriend? (Pandas missus before he was killed)

Their still in hot . Leon and jamie are still afte them . Theirs a price on one of theirs heads .i throw up link in few min

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

When posting, could you please do a spelling and grammar check before posting? Solving the feud seems easier, than working out what's being posted

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

Those brothers mentioned in the article that attacked Del boy have made it very clear they are on the cartels side.

they are from Tallaght direction,why do you think they are after the other 2 brothers who recently got the GIM's?

They are not from tallaght .they live around corner from me .

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

Is this the same psycho that gave Gilligan a beating in portlaoise?

Why would he want Bradley battered?Its well known Bradley is a bit of a softie and not up to much without Alan.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement