Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

I have no proof .i m going by what going around the area . Its usually true but not going to risk gettin this thread closed

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rondog

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/john-gilligan-psychopath-hitman-stalks-bradley-as-murder-fears-rise-34281382.html

This is an article I was referring to.Seems theres a couple of people out to get Bradley.If the Brothers don't get him the hitman mentioned here will.

another article said fatpuss was calling in favours to get wayne protected ,I wouldn't be too confident in Wayne lasting long if those articles are on point.

From Buddies I have around the area,the papers aren't far wrong with their reasons.

If there was a list of 5 people I didn't want coming after me ,those brothers and the psyco hitman would be on that list.

Them brothers fought with the dundon s years bx when they were the top boys in limerick .that takes some balls

Balls or they are just insane.

Between them they have racked up many prison 'write ups' for being bad boys,mostly for dishing out beatings and slaps.They have made a lot of enemies too.

They have also done a lot of favour s for the kinahans and are well liked as go to guys .they did a big job for them at start of july

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭SHINKICKER

Photographer Padraig o reilly taking to joe Duffy on liveline today

the zept wrote: »
    They have also done a lot of favour s for the kinahans and are well liked as go to guys .they did a big job for them at start of july
    Was this Big job in the papers?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MOD
    There's been enough warnings on this thread.

Can you please stop talking in riddles, only post what is published.
    No speculating please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Laika123

You's are all wrong about fatpuss and wayne, wayne is an idiot, alan has a bit more clout, but this fella down the road that has apparently gone to England is a psychotic cnut, Wayne got new camera's installed and that night a little wannabee came round and smashed them, on orders from above.

TB doesn't take orders from anybody, he's a ****ing nut job accused of getting fresh with one and all, he's definitely mad, but I suspect dead soon, even his own don't like or trust him.

It wasn't TB that gave Gilligan the hiding but DM as reported in the news.

Funny ,there was a Trevor byrne reported in the SW this sunday,will post a link soon.Hes a rapist and as far as I know is not the same person we are on about.

Im surprised Finglas TB has not been in the news considering what a nutter he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

rondog wrote: »

Funny ,there was a Trevor byrne reported in the SW this sunday,will post a link soon.Hes a rapist and as far as I know is not the same person we are on about.

Im surprised Finglas TB has not been in the news considering what a nutter he is.

How many times do people need to be told that the use of initials are not allowed here?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Must have missed that.

Can someone explain what can and cant be used and how we can describe someone we are referring to?

Just so we can avoid breaking rules.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Must have missed that.

Can someone explain what can and cant be used and how we can describe someone we are referring to?

It's in the first post:
    This thread has had multiple on-thread warnings to date that are being forgotten about. To summarise these warnings:

- No Gossip
    - No naming people (by initials or nickname) that are not the focus of these incidents
    - No Speculation
    - No Gossip
    - No naming addresses of suspects
    - No requesting above info by PM, or otherwise

The discussion should focus on news items that have been substantiated rather than what is hearsay.
    At a minimum there will be thread bans for those that ignore this warning.

We want to see this thread running, so please keep the rules in mind when posting so the thread can remain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Trevor byrne .

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Must have missed that.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It's in the first post:
    This thread has had multiple on-thread warnings to date that are being forgotten about. To summarise these warnings:

- No Gossip
    - No naming people (by initials or nickname) that are not the focus of these incidents
    - No Speculation
    - No Gossip
    - No naming addresses of suspects
    - No requesting above info by PM, or otherwise

The discussion should focus on news items that have been substantiated rather than what is hearsay.
    At a minimum there will be thread bans for those that ignore this warning.

We want to see this thread running, so please keep the rules in mind when posting so the thread can remain.

To add to this: If for any reason you feel you can't mention a person by their full name, legal or whatever, then don't bother mentioning them at all please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Laika123

He has a hen night ahead so can't be named, but same name as the rapist living in a tent, a fcking psycho, an old friend. PSYCHO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

A hen night? Is that slang for something else, or is he a stripper? :confused:

Usual speculative thread ****e.
    All these gangsters in here are like oul ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Laika123 wrote: »
    You's are all wrong about fatpuss and wayne, wayne is an idiot, alan has a bit more clout, but this fella down the road that has apparently gone to England is a psychotic cnut, Wayne got new camera's installed and that night a little wannabee came round and smashed them, on orders from above.

TB doesn't take orders from anybody, he's a ****ing nut job accused of getting fresh with one and all, he's definitely mad, but I suspect dead soon, even his own don't like or trust him.

Fatpuss lives in a fortress. You couldn't smash all the cameras he has without spending a good bit of time there and the local gardaí are less than 15 minutes away.

• Advertisement

Laika123 wrote: »

He has a hen night ahead so can't be named, but same name as the rapist living in a tent, a fcking psycho, an old friend. PSYCHO
    Psycho is right!
    Cant see anything about him in the papers or on line?Just wanted to be able to provide a link so we can use his name as it will be backed up as per rules here.

He Was locked up for robbin a car think in swords and someone was in it. Type that in and u should find him

I'm still hanging on the edge of my seat for an explanation of what a hen night is?

If it's just a normal, ladies getting together before a wedding thing, how would it have any impact on the investigation in to that lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Smondie wrote: »
    I'm still hanging on the edge of my seat for an explanation of what a hen night is?

If it's just a normal, ladies getting together before a wedding thing, how would it have any impact on the investigation in to that lad?

Court appearance/trial

tomofson wrote: »
    Court appearance/trial

Thanks, i never would have guessed that. I was wondering did it mean the garda think he's foxy! :D

Tomofson where u not barred:D:D☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Tomofson where u not barred:D:D☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Yeah a week ban it ran out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

Rocket launchers?
    Hard to believe that.

• Advertisement

Rocket launchers?
    Hard to believe that.

I know its the sun but it's not beyond all possibilities with the type of weapons seized from that crew.

More and people linked to criminality are helping that crew behind the scene no doubts about it.

Them 2 links are the biggest load of bollox i have ever read .it was the crumlin gang that used the most explosive in dublin while fighting against brian rattigan gang .and thats fact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

tomofson wrote: »
    Yeah a week ban it ran out...

Mod: You seem to be mistaken - the week ban was from After Hours as a whole. The thread ban is permanent, please don't post here again.

Them 2 links are the biggest load of bollox i have ever read .it was the crumlin gang that used the most explosive in dublin while fighting against brian rattigan gang .and thats fact

Ok than you're opinion is valid! Do you know what car fat Fred is been driven around in now or has been?

All weapons seized from that crew have been former ira weaponry so it's a possibility pity it's in the sun alright.

This isn't the ratt v fredo feud though.

I no its not its not the crumlin / rattigan war . Its far worst .
    the kinahans are the most dangerous family in ireland .i use to help out at the boxin club in crumlin in my spare time . Daniel kinahan came in 2years ago to sell tickets for an event he was doing in the stadium .he asked would be interested in buyin tickets and seen as we are a boxin club he would give us a discount on them .their was 2cars full of dodgy lookin people.

Rocket launchers?
    Hard to believe that.

I'd believe it. The Regency was a major operation with planning and resources. It just didn't go well on the day. It makes sense that they'd plan another major hit to take out a number of opponents at once. I expected a car bomb or a grenade attack with multiple targets but a rocket launcher would do the job and require less planning. All they need is info on a number of their enemies congregating.

But weren't the vast majority of murders by knife or gun? Was there anyone killed by explosive in that feud?

I no its not its not the crumlin / rattigan war . Its far worst .
    the kinahans are the most dangerous family in ireland .i use to help out at the boxin club in crumlin in my spare time . Daniel kinahan came in 2years ago to sell tickets for an event he was doing in the stadium .he asked would be interested in buyin tickets and seen as we are a boxin club he would give us a discount on them .their was 2cars full of dodgy lookin people.

Agreed that's why it's called THE FEUD!
    Dangerous only because of money they splash at young guns I bet Daniel wouldn't even take a sh!t on his own.

You're last sentence says it all really about him.

Can you tell me what fredo has or is been driven around in to disprove Padraigs picture?

I think a few injured. Their was many of cars houses and a flat done
    a few were stopped by the bomb squad and one or two did not detonate

• Advertisement

Their has been some nice range rovers around crumlin lately.garda bicky

Their has been some nice range rovers around crumlin lately.garda bicky

I wish little man I wish! 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

How much damage can a rocket launcher do? Would it blow a hole in Raleigh Square Fortress?

How much damage would it do?
    The real question is how many innocents would be killed/injured by it.

I wish little man I wish! 😀

You wish you were a Garda Bicky?
    Haven't got great aspirations have you?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

How much damage can a rocket launcher do? Would it blow a hole in Raleigh Square Fortress?

I don't know much about any Square Fortress, but the standard shaped-charge HEAT round fired by most rocket-launchers is primarily designed to punch through heavily-armoured vehicles and do havoc inside. They're unlikely to have an enourmous effect on bystanders unless the area is crowded.

• Advertisement

Theirs a little park opposite it

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

I find it so hard to believe that they got their hands on a rocket launcher! What's the point in them having one if they don't even know how to use it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

honey12345 wrote: »
    I find it so hard to believe that they got their hands on a rocket launcher! What's the point in them having one if they don't even know how to use it

I thought you be delighted :p:rolleyes:;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

honey12345 wrote: »

I wouldn't imagine they're particularly difficult to use, and ideal for kabooming car-loads of other latcheycos. You're looking at a bit of a mess somewhere if the projectile misses, though. Or if the people in the car have learned a little something from the main battle-tank boys and strung some wire mesh a little ways from the car body, to interfere with the shaped charge trajectory and throw it back out, possibly onto the pavement. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

jimgoose wrote: »
    I wouldn't imagine they're particularly difficult to use, and ideal for kabooming car-loads of other latcheycos. You're looking at a bit of a mess somewhere if the projectile misses, though. Or if the people in the car have learned a little something from the main battle-tank boys and strung some wire mesh a little ways from the car body, to interfere with the shaped charge trajectory and throw it back out, possibly onto the pavement. :pac:
    They need to retaliate before they're all dead!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement