Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

I thought you be delighted :p:rolleyes:;)

ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I am sure the monks will a find a Rpg McManus to fire it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

honey12345 wrote: »
    They need to retaliate before they're all dead!

I don't give a monkey's about any of them as long as the ERU's X7s have plenty ERA and a couple of .50-cals. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

The rpgs and their clones are one of the most prolific weapon on the planet is that they are idiot proof (and cheap)

Any untrained, uneducated third world peasant can take on a tank with a fighting chance.

It's even possible our scobies could manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

It will never happen with the rocket launcher.but if it did the retalion from the other side would be just as crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Ted111 wrote: »
    The rpgs and their clones are one of the most prolific weapon on the planet is that they are idiot proof (and cheap)

Any untrained, uneducated third world peasant can take on a tank with a fighting chance.

It's even possible our scobies could manage it.

It is extremely difficult to knock out a main battle-tank. You might have a bit of luck stopping it for a while with an RPG, but not much more. If one of these ho-boys fires an RPG in Dublin it'll be the last thing any of them will fire for a good long while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

You wish you were a Garda Bicky?
    Haven't got great aspirations have you?

;)

I wish for to seize drugs for myself and maybe blues and twos for my Barry's tea break 😀

Seriously though
    As you know bam I was never a Garda lover but this thread has give me insight as how hard a guards jobs is and I only appreciate the sterling work that they do as maturity kicked in with me (my 20s)

I'm happy with my minimum wage job at the moment I don't want for anything or have to look over my shoulders without the sh!t they have to put up with, career aspirations means f all to me.i was born with nothing I'll die with nothing!

U forgot its what u do inbetween that matters

I wish for to seize drugs for myself and maybe blues and twos for my Barry's tea break 😀

Seriously though
    As you know bam I was never a Garda lover but this thread has give me insight as how hard a guards jobs is and I only appreciate the sterling work that they do as maturity kicked in with me (my 20s)

I'm happy with my minimum wage job at the moment I don't want for anything or have to look over my shoulders without the sh!t they have to put up with, career aspirations means f all to me.i was born with nothing I'll die with nothing!

We are all the same bicky.
    I've no problems (would you believe) with any ways you can make money, as long as you aren't dealing death or ruining other people's lives with your actions. (Not you, it's an expression)
    It's the gang mentality that I hate.

The inla scumbag that got shot in lusk is no longer I'm critical condition he should make a full recovery

• Advertisement

He s not inla .his friends are in it

the zept wrote: »
    He s not inla .his friends are in it

Do you have any idea why he was shot?? Am i allowed to ask that?

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/miracle-as-dublin-shooting-victim-regains-consciousness

The sunday world claim he may have been shot because he's friends with the men that are suspected of killing Gareth Hutch.

I m not sure y he was shot .whacker duffy is good mates with him .they use to drink in scholas when whacker was running it.thats all i no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Was searching for some stuff and came across this site, link is filtered for the special criminal court. Interesting some of the names that pop up when you go through the pages.

http://courtsnewsireland.ie/category/special-criminal-court/

You have to pay to read the full court reporting articles butcan get the gist from the preview. There's a free section called 'the dock' that has some well written articles too.

I see that Johnathon dowdals charges have been increased also, I thought he was just charged with conspiracy to commit false imprisonment and firearms but now its false imprisonment, assault and threatening to kill.

I m not sure y he was shot .whacker duffy is good mates with him .they use to drink in scholas when whacker was running it.thats all i no

So you don't know why he was shot but you know he's only "mates" with INLA dissos?
    Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no such thing as just "mates" with dissos.

I know the man . He s been off life support for a week now .he s not in the inla .he use to drink in my local .kept to himself but was always polite. And ur wrong one of the owners of a gym who was on a link with a youtube video was best mates with alan ryan for years yet he was never in the rira. Sorry to burst ur bubble

I know the man . He s been off life support for a week now .he s not in the inla .he use to drink in my local .kept to himself but was always polite. And ur wrong one of the owners of a gym who was on a link with a youtube video was best mates with alan ryan for years yet he was never in the rira. Sorry to burst ur bubble
    I'm sure the Maguire man is going to want to get the people that shot him!

You sound like the IRA leadership.
    Those words about him mean **** all, you can say he's not a member and he's a sound lad, but he has been suspected of being involved in their activities of 3 counts of false imprisonment in Saggart.
    Was he just doing his mates a favour?

Every time someone is shot there's always a post making out they were an innocent victim of a feud and were shot just because they were mates.
    It's never that simple.

• Advertisement

You sound like the IRA leadership.
    Those words about him mean **** all, you can say he's not a member and he's a sound lad, but he has been suspected of being involved in their activities of 3 counts of false imprisonment in Saggart.
    Was he just doing his mates a favour?
    He's a scumbag

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Read bx i never said he was sound .polite .he would say hello and that. I heard 3 different reasons y he was shot all mentioned the same name in all 3 stories .i have no reason to lie

Y whats it say

Read bx i never said he was sound .polite .he would say hello and that. I heard 3 different reasons y he was shot all mentioned the same name in all 3 stories .i have no reason to lie

I haven't posted at all you're a liar.
    Naive perhaps.

The Dissos are a bigger threat IMO than the Hutches or the Kinahans.
    They play both sides and are in it for the money, detestable creatures.

I am pleased AGS are of the same opinion, as they target anyone involved with them.

By: Daniel Hickey
    Published 11/5/2016, in Special Criminal Court

Three men accused of falsely imprisoning a Dublin family have been returned for trial to the Special Criminal Court.

In December, at Cloverhill District Court, Declan Duffy (43), Daniel Kane (27) and Christopher Maguire (37), of Dun Emer Place in Lusk, were charged with three counts of false imprisonment at The Towers, Garters Lane in Saggart on June 9th last year.

Mr Duffy, from Hannover Street West in Dublin and Mr Kane, of Hollycourt in Ballybrack, were also charged with violent disorder, at the same place on the same date

• Advertisement

Bam bam .do u no the war that happened between rira and the inla
    u must not of . U should look it up .and the ira are takin no one side on this

Bam bam .do u no the war that happened between rira and the inla
    u must not of . U should look it up .and the ira are takin no one side on this

Oh I'm aware.
    You can call it what you like, dissos is how I view them.
    The same scumbags that target innocent successful businessmen for their cash, tax drug dealers.

Whose side are the ira taken?

He said no ones side.
    They are independent, still trying to get water charges abolished, haven't time to get caught up in fundraising activities.
    The ex SF counsellor nabbed fleeing to Dubai, hadn't chosen any sides either.

He said no ones side.
    They are independent, still trying to get water charges abolished, haven't time to get caught up in fundraising activities.
    The ex SF counsellor nabbed fleeing to Dubai, hadn't chosen any sides either.

I wonder why he was going to dubai!

I wonder why he was going to dubai!

To bring Christy a bottle of whiskey for his birthday of course.

• Advertisement

To bring Christy a bottle of whiskey for his birthday of course.

Lol. I thought he was on the hutch side

Lol. I thought he was on the hutch side

Ah but what was in the whiskey?
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

So you don't know why he was shot but you know he's only "mates" with INLA dissos?
    Sorry to burst your bubble but there's no such thing as just "mates" with dissos.

News to me, I knew guys who were dissos back before the the term even existed

Apparently we were'nt just "mates". I'm shocked to find this out:eek:

Exactly .poor bam bam is a bit naive

Bambi wrote: »
    News to me, I knew guy who were dissos back before the the term even existed

Apparently we were'nt just "mates". I'm shocked to find this out:eek:

Do you no longer know them?
    You said "knew".
    Mates with dissos, and you know of their illegal activities = disso sympathiser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Do you no longer know them?
    You said "knew".
    Mates with dissos, and you know of their illegal activities = disso sympathiser.

wild generalizing =haven't got a clue about what you're on about.

Perhaps you're just young and excitable :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭shane.

I no its not its not the crumlin / rattigan war . Its far worst .
    the kinahans are the most dangerous family in ireland .i use to help out at the boxin club in crumlin in my spare time . Daniel kinahan came in 2years ago to sell tickets for an event he was doing in the stadium .he asked would be interested in buyin tickets and seen as we are a boxin club he would give us a discount on them .their was 2cars full of dodgy lookin people.

Just wondering was the club being given a choice to buy tickets or was it a case of they better buy em?

No they asked did anyone want one
    Most people bought them cause it was good card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/dead-gangster-s-moll-has-an-eye-for-bad-boys

Our most notorious rag has a moll-related story. Apparently Daniel Kinahan has been boinking Micka Kelly's ex, and she's great mates with "Mr. Big"'s mot. Is there a merger on the cards? With Kinahan lackey Paul Rice being seen a lot with Mr. Big, are we seeing the emergence of a Big-Kinahan consortium? I think they should brand themselves Big Pharma ™!

If that was the case then y would brian rattigan not join forces with freddie thompson and liam byrne . Seen as his girlfriend is related to liam byrne and brannigan and greg lynch.

• Advertisement

If that was the case then y would brian rattigan not join forces with freddie thompson and liam byrne . Seen as his girlfriend is related to liam byrne and brannigan and greg lynch.

They attempted to bomb a house over damage to a bike 8 years ago that started the whole Crumlin/Drimnagh feud with over 13 related murders.
    Why would they just become pals now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

They attempted to bomb a house over damage to a bike 8 years ago that started the whole Crumlin/Drimnagh feud with over 13 related murders.
    Why would they just become pals now?

Which feud are you talking about? The Rattigan Thompson feud started with the death when the Rattigans killed a suspected informant didn't it?

No Im sayin just beacuse mr big is friends with the above girl does not mean they are going to join forces just like i mentioned in my post.the feud started over one of the crumlin men left the hotel early and it got raided .he was labeled a rat annd was killed

Big has been sourcing his coke from the kinahans for the past year and a half at least it's not a new development at all his crew is only independently sourcing mdma,ecstasy and weed from the UK and NL but a bigger collaboration might have started if the prices were right.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Why according to Sunday World article can "Mr Big" not be named for legal reasons?
    Everyone else is named!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Why according to Sunday World article can "Mr Big" not be named for legal reasons?
    Everyone else is named!

"Mr Big has no major convictions, but he is currently awaiting trial for a serious offence."

Which feud are you talking about? The Rattigan Thompson feud started with the death when the Rattigans killed a suspected informant didn't it?

http://m.herald.ie/news/a-history-of-violence-27936505.html

The bike incident happened after the hotel incident .i have lived all my life in crumlin .i nearly lost 2 friends in the feud.they were all mates years ago .but declean left the hotel for whatever reason.
    rattigan is a pshyco . People called him borris for a while after he was shot and left for dead cause they said he had 9 lives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Danye

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/crimedesk/dead-gangster-s-moll-has-an-eye-for-bad-boys

Our most notorious rag has a moll-related story. Apparently Daniel Kinahan has been boinking Micka Kelly's ex, and she's great mates with "Mr. Big"'s mot. Is there a merger on the cards? With Kinahan lackey Paul Rice being seen a lot with Mr. Big, are we seeing the emergence of a Big-Kinahan consortium? I think they should brand themselves Big Pharma ™!

That's the same rag that often quotes that the Kinihan mob are responsible for 90% of the drug importation into the country. If that was true, "Mr. Big" along with every other major drug dealer has been doing business with them for years. This is not a new development.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Danye

Rattigan has a girlfriend despite being locked up for life?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement