Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

1135136137138139141»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Innercityjoe

That story he/she put out was akin to your opinion but we here were also played by certain people within the media for a good while!
    What it comes down to bicky is Gerry wasn't involved in the regency it was mago v dk and that's the honest truth but the papers will write as much bs as they can get away with to sell papers and people will believe it but I honestly don't believe he had prior knowledge to it and don't believe his brother was a getaway driver either, not sure about Gareth maybe he was maybe he wasn't who knows.

The zept any retort to anything posted in last few pages or anyone who would like to?

The zept it's passed his bedtime mammy turned off his telly in the box room after he watched the last season of love/hate for the 10th time tonight :) hel be on google in the morning tho and come back with his fairytale fantasies as usual about how he nos every gangster form crumlin to coolock and what they had for dinner tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

/quote]

What's does it feel like to live in north inner city at present moment for a normal person?

Do you think Garda have got a handle on this now?Do people in your locality have faith in gardai this and in general?

Is there any type/sort of drug shortage because of this?

(Sorry for all the questions just curious)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

/quote]

What's does it feel like to live in north inner city at present moment for a normal person?

Do you think Garda have got a handle on this now?Do people in your locality have faith in gardai this and in general?

I walked through summerhill on Saturday I seen a man handing over money to someone and got a bag of him.

/quote]

No shortage a "drugs" I mean the main drugs there all on now is zimmos and all the lads smokin weed there isn't a huge drug problem like years ago! And I actually haven't seen a checkpoint in about 3 weeks to be honest last 1 was outside magos gaff, the coppers are as much pissed off with it as any1 else they look depressed to bits stoppin every single car n asking for licence. Im not sure if there's a connection but there's a checkpoint 24/7 going in and out of the port now they have a little hut in middle of the road, maybe terrorist related just seems strange 24/7 checkpoint 7 days a week in the port now

honey12345 wrote: »

I walked through summerhill on Saturday I seen a man handing over money to someone and got a bag of him.

Was it 22cent for a plastic bag honey :D not sure about selling bags but there lashing out the zimmos up there, n u spend a lot of time in town and no a few people for somebody who says doesn't live here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Was it 22cent for a plastic bag honey :D not sure about selling bags but there lashing out the zimmos up there, n u spend a lot of time in town and no a few people for somebody who says doesn't live here :)

Maybe it wasn't a bag I dont know what it was llol. i was walking on the path and that was right in front of me

Maybe it wasn't a bag I dont know what it was llol. i was walking on the path and that was right in front of me
    A spice bag was it :D they sell them in summer hill u shud try them honey :)

What it comes down to bicky is Gerry wasn't involved in the regency it was mago v dk and that's the honest truth but the papers will write as much bs as they can get away with to sell papers and people will believe it but I honestly don't believe he had prior knowledge to it and don't believe his brother was a getaway driver either, not sure about Gareth maybe he was maybe he wasn't who knows.

So, he didn't have anything to do with it.....
    Or you honestly don't believe he had? Totally different.
    Bit of hero worship going on here...

No hero worshipped here!
    What they have said does fit to what came out mid march.
    I get you're not buying it

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    So, he didn't have anything to do with it.....
    Or you honestly don't believe he had? Totally different.
    Bit of hero worship going on here...

Are u a copper??? Honest question? U hav answered a lot of questions about the Garda on this so are u a copper r not?

No hero worshipped here!
    What they have said does fit to what came out mid march.
    I get you're not buying it

Think he's a copper check out his posts

Are u a copper??? Honest question? U hav answered a lot of questions about the Garda on this so are u a copper r not?

What difference does it make?
    It's fairly obvious what I do if you see my posts.
    So what?
    You have hero worship

What difference does it make?
    It's fairly obvious what I do if you see my posts.
    So what?
    You have hero worship

Go back and direct traffic u clown we don't talk to ur type around here!

LOL
    Funny too...

I laughed! I think thread would benefit from their input if you would give it.

LOL
    Funny too...

So ur on the night shift in work Gard and all ur worried about is missing big brother hmmmm great life u have! Does the sergeant know ur on this while ur in work? U writing all this down in ur black book yea? Oink oink

I laughed! I think thread would benefit from their input if you would give it.

Would love an honest assessment from a Garda on this alright but he sounds like 1 a them muppets from Mayo who's up in the big shmoke thinkin he's god gift in his uniform who just thinks we're all Dublin scumbags

Would love an honest assessment from a Garda on this alright but he sounds like 1 a them muppets from Mayo who's up in the big shmoke thinkin he's god gift in his uniform who just thinks we're all Dublin scumbags

Careful now, want you to be round for the slating you're going to get tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Careful now, want you to be round for the slating you're going to get tomorrow!

only speak the truth on this bicky :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

A knock-off designer handbag probably - for his mot. It's not a crime to change your mind.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Quote function well broken above.

Click / think / post outside the (quote) box.

Not your ornery onager

Wrong on all four counts there!
    Maybe you're not such a good judge of people.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gin n juice

Is it only Gerry and his family have moved away? Looks like the others are staying put in their homes even with the threats against them

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Innercityjoe banned from this thread.

Mod

• Advertisement

Peregrine wrote: »
    Innercityjoe banned from this thread.

Mod

For been unruly and disruptive for calling a Garda a clown who shouldn't be on this while he's on the night shift in work yea?? Great

Banned.

What's that got to do with my post?

You were wondering why a traveller feud wouldn't get as much attention as gangland feuds, the answer is because of subversive involvement in gangland.
    keep up will you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: I'm going to temporarily close this thread for a mod review as there have been a lot of posts reported here. Thanks.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,606 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: Ok all, we have decided to leave this thread closed. However, discussion of this topic will be welcome in the Dublin City forum. Please ensure that you read their charter before posting.

Thanks,
    ancapailldorcha

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement