Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Call me Al

They're as bad as one another. They're all drug dealing scum. So apportioning blame to one party over another is moot. They're all up to their neck in death and murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Call me Al wrote: »
    They're as bad as one another. They're all drug dealing scum. So apportioning blame to one party over another is moot. They're all up to their neck in death and murder.

This is true

It's all gone a lot more interesting with that information being posted on Twitter.
    Looks like Sunday World journalists know more than Paul Williams!

No wonder the beardy terrorist and Lou Lou are saying what they were recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

It's all gone a lot more interesting with that information being posted on Twitter.
    Looks like Sunday World journalists know more than Paul Williams!

What information?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

has anyone emailed him for the real story of how it started?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭onlyme!

has anyone emailed him for the real story of how it started?

Anyone who emails him about the real story becomes a target ......well thats what i heard:)

onlyme! wrote: »
    Anyone who emails him about the real story becomes a target ......well thats what i heard:)

It wouldn't surprise me, that's why I'm asking here :pac:

Just publish already....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Tilly wrote: »
    Eh killing Gary Hutch is what started all this!

No it started when Gary h brother shot the boxer in mistake for dk ..now why he did that I don't know. .he was then shot in the legs outside mater hospital. ..which was kept very quite by the media ??
    For what he tried to do why wasent he shot dead ?

Some agreement was came to and I wonder who really broke it as it looks like the monk had a bigger plan from months ago..as this hotel incident was not sorted in a week. It's all there in that Twitter blog. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

No it started when Gary h brother shot the boxer in mistake for dk ..now why he did that I don't know. .he was then shot in the legs outside mater hospital. ..which was kept very quite by the media ??
    For what he tried to do why wasent he shot dead ?

Some agreement was came to and I wonder who really broke it as it looks like the monk had a bigger plan from months ago..as this hotel incident was not sorted in a week. It's all there in that Twitter blog. .

The long term plan was to get rid of Kinahan gang and Hutches to have control of drug empire backed up by the CIRA, who'd get their slice of the action

• Advertisement

I just had a look at that tweeter account and who is following it, From a Td to sky news to famous boxers,whatever about its motives it's sure kicking up a lot of dust...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

I just had a look at that tweeter account and who is following it, From a Td to sky news to famous boxers,whatever about its motives it's sure kicking up a lot of dust...

sky news isnt following it, he is following sky news alright though

there's a difference ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

I thought the monk has always been opposed to dealing in drugs?? So that is a lie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭WarZ

I thought the monk has always been opposed to dealing in drugs?? So that is a lie?

Maybe the Monk is but his nephew definitely wasn't against dealing drugs.

Perhaps there is some truth to the claim that the wider Hutch family in tandem with the IRA were plotting to take out the Kinahans and control the drugs trade. Maybe the reason Gary was taken out was not because they suspected he was ratting but because they learned that Gary was going to double cross them.

When you think about it, Gary was working with the Kinahans. He would have known all the necessary contacts and intricacies of the operation to simply take control if the Kinahans were taken out.

The Monk was dragged into this but once Gary was killed he had to respond.

All speculation of course

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

Ally Dick wrote: »
    The long term plan was to get rid of Kinahan gang and Hutches to have control of drug empire backed up by the CIRA, who'd get their slice of the action

Not quite, but close enough. Christy Snr retired and left a gap. The juniors were left in charge of a billion euro market and the vultures saw an opportunity. There are Dutch and (strangely enough), Scottish and Manchester behind this.

The Ra involvement is just hired guns.

bajer101 wrote: »
    Not quite, but close enough. Christy Snr retired and left a gap. The juniors were left in charge of a billion euro market and the vultures saw an opportunity. There are Dutch and (strangely enough), Scottish and Manchester behind this.

The Ra involvement is just hired guns.

You never answered my post a few pages back?
    I was wondering, seeing as how you seem to have so much information, if you are passing your information to the relevant authorities?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

But the Sunday World journos who were following it, dropped off! Michael O'Toole - the crime Journo for The Star is still following. The one decent crime Journo left.

bubblypop wrote: »
    You never answered my post a few pages back?
    I was wondering, seeing as how you seem to have so much information, if you are passing your information to the relevant authorities?

Man, we are just all having opinions and speculating in what is going on in what. Could be one of the biggest gang wars in Irelands underworld ,lots of people are facinated with that life, hence the huge blockbusters films like scar face, the godfather, goodfellas etc etc not forgetting our own Irish crime writers, so for someone to seemingly have more knolwledge than others does not mean there involved just means they have more of an interest in this kind of thing,

A fact, what ever is on the streets you can be sure our Garda know about it,wether they want to move against it or not is down to that maybe they have a bigger picture to look at. Not all the Gardai success is blasted all over the media, some of it is only known to the relevant people involved.

Man, we are just all having opinions and speculating in what is going on in what. Could be one of the biggest gang wars in Irelands underworld ,lots of people are facinated with that life, hence the huge blockbusters films like scar face, the godfather, goodfellas etc etc not forgetting our own Irish crime writers, so for someone to seemingly have more knolwledge than others does not mean there involved just means they have more of an interest in this kind of thing,

A fact, what ever is on the streets you can be sure our Garda know about it,wether they want to move against it or not is down to that maybe they have a bigger picture to look at. Not all the Gardai success is blasted all over the media, some of it is only known to the relevant people involved.

I know that but bajaur101 or whatever his name is, seems to portray himself as having the inside track here.
    If he really knows as much as he makes out, surely he is passing that info on...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'd be fairly sure the guards know anything that has been mentioned here. They need to bide their time though, if they want to get convictions that will stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

bajur101 ain't no rat, shut your mouth or you'll get a cap in your ass

• Advertisement

I wonder, as the net closes in on both gangs , will some of the foot soliders decide to cooperate with the state? Maybe some already have. As according to the Sunday World, the weapons used in the regency attack will be uncovered from an underground bunker of a warehouse in Coolock that has been monitored by the SDU for the last couple of weeks.

I wonder, as the net closes in on both gangs , will some of the foot soliders decide to cooperate with the state? Maybe some already have. As according to the Sunday World, the weapons used in the regency attack will be uncovered from an underground bunker of a warehouse in Coolock that has been monitored by the SDU for the last couple of weeks.

The weapons used were seized last week in slane, CO.Meath, making their way home!
    A man was charged with possession & membership.

The weapons used were seized last week in slane, CO.Meath, making their way home!

Some people don't believe in watching the news eh?
    On their way to good old Donegal weren't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Some people don't believe in watching the news eh?
    On their way to good old Donegal weren't they?

They jumped the gun (pardon the pun) announcing they were the weapons used in the Regency attack without proper ballistic testing. Who exactly confirmed it was them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Hopefully the Gardai are aware that we've such a huge collective fount of ITK underworld knowledge here on boards.

What is that link 2 posts up?

A picture of Homer Simpson with a guess who bag over his head

Synode wrote: »

What's that about? lol

What's that about? lol

Haven't a clue :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭onlyme!

Hopefully the Gardai are aware that we've such a huge collective fount of ITK underworld knowledge here on boards.
    Synode wrote: »

guards now believe homer's involved!

onlyme! wrote: »
    guards now believe homer's involved!

How do you know it's homer? that's libel or slander

let's call him "Mr. Bag"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

How do you know it's homer? that's libel or slander

Let's call him Homer S.

No no that's too obvious.

Call him H. Simpson :pac:

Sorry for going off-topic.
    This thread is a fascinating read.

Well, most people here are going on what the papers say, except for SEPT 23 1989, who may have insider knowledge about the real culprit.

Mr. Big threatens to dig up alan Ryans body

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-gang-led-by-criminal-mr-big-issue-chilling-threats-to-dig-up-slain-terror-boss-alan-ryans-body-34539285.html
    It is now time for the State to protect the citizens of this State whether it be Vinnie Ryan, Anthony Cambell or Garda Adrian Donohoe who have all been execurted by these gangs."

It's an insult to compare Vinnie Ryan to Anthony Cambell or Garda Adrian Donohoe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

The Independent. Leading the way with more made up gutter trash journalism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

spotlight bbc 1 tomorrow night

Special report on the Kinehan gang and how big their operation has become

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭Old Bill

spurious wrote: »
    I'd be fairly sure the guards know anything that has been mentioned here. They need to bide their time though, if they want to get convictions that will stick.

The Gardas know who all the Gangsters and the Dissident Republicans are but they can't touch them because the law is on the side of the Scumbags.

The drug problem could be easily solved if they sent out a few hundred armed Gardas/Soldiers and took out these scumbags.

But of course then you would have the human rights and civil liabilities brigade up in arms defending the "rights" of these scumbags.

We have become so politically correct in Ireland that we don't what we're doing.

The only way to beat these scumbags is to fight fire with fire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

The law is on the side of the scumbags because.... Human rights???
    Donald is that you??!!
    Can you name any other country in the world that adopts this policy?

What do you suggest Old Bill. Humour me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭Old Bill

The law is on the side of the scumbags because.... Human rights???
    Donald is that you??!!
    Can you name any other country in the world that adopts this policy?

What do you suggest Old Bill. Humour me.

They should send out the gardas and the army to take these scumbags out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

spotlight bbc 1 tomorrow night

Special report on the Kinehan gang and how big their operation has become

I went looking for this and could only find bbc2 on Wednesday? Am I missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Tilly wrote: »
    I went looking for this and could only find bbc2 on Wednesday? Am I missing something?
    It's listed on the BBC1 non-HD channel for 10.45pm tomorrow.

Old Bill wrote: »
    They should send out the gardas and the army to take these scumbags out.

Ah yes, like in mexico, that's working out great , War on drugs is a long lost war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Old Bill wrote: »
    The Gardas know who all the Gangsters and the Dissident Republicans are but they can't touch them because the law is on the side of the Scumbags.

The drug problem could be easily solved if they sent out a few hundred armed Gardas/Soldiers and took out these scumbags.

But of course then you would have the human rights and civil liabilities brigade up in arms defending the "rights" of these scumbags.

We have become so politically correct in Ireland that we don't what we're doing.

The only way to beat these scumbags is to fight fire with fire.

The dissident republicans can't sneeze without been arrested.

The gard's have them finished down south.

I don't know why they can't put the same effort into the drug gangs.

Something isn't right behind it all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

JustTheOne wrote: »

Maybe the Guards used the drug dealers to finish the dissidents i.e. informants and the like.

The Irish Gardai appear to be "unusual" in the way that they "deal" with Gangsters and even dissident republicans.

Its very rare than any Gardai are found on the "take" !

Have the Gardai come up with the holy Grail against Police Corruption ? !

I doubt it............so.........;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Have you ever seen an Oglaigh na hEireann march or them handing out leaflets at the GPO etc? You wouldn't exactly mistake them for a Mensa convention. There are of course plenty of thick scummers involved in the drug business but, as has been mentioned several times in the thread, the bosses and decision makers are usually very intelligent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

sabat wrote: »
    Have you ever seen an Oglaigh na hEireann march or them handing out leaflets at the GPO etc? You wouldn't exactly mistake them for a Mensa convention. There are of course plenty of thick scummers involved in the drug business but, as has been mentioned several times in the thread, the bosses and decision makers are usually very intelligent.

Do you really think the members of these organisations do be handing out leaflets at the gpo?

First thing Alan shatter did when he came into office was set about bringing these groups down.

It was done through constant surveillance and huge funding.

The shootings of eamon Kelly and Peter butterly for example.

Within seconds gards caught the perpetrators because they were following them.

Whey have we ever heard of that in a gangland shooting let alone any of the murders ever been solved.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Do you really think the members of these organisations do be handing out leaflets at the gpo?

First thing Alan shatter did when he came into office was set about bringing these groups down.

It was done through constant surveillance and huge funding.

The shootings of eamon Kelly and Peter butterly for example.

Within seconds gards caught the perpetrators because they were following them.

Whey have we ever heard of that in a gangland shooting let alone any of the murders ever been solved.

Here's a picture of them holding a paramilitary style rally outside the GPO; you can see them there minus scarves and sunglasses any Saturday:

https://rsfnational.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/14.jpg

You really just proved my point talking about those shootings-the drugs gangs are smart enough to realise when they're under surveillance but the terrorists are just a bit thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

your man on twitter @saorsean has sent out his email :lol:

anyone get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Larsso30 wrote: »
    your man on twitter @saorsean has sent out his email :lol:

anyone get it?

Did you get it? Is it worth a read?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement