Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

The Dock brings you seven of these longest serving prisoners.
    http://courtsnewsireland.ie/7-irelands-longest-serving-prisoners-3/2016/02/03/

Thanks for the link, interesting read.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

a man in his 40s has been arrested in connection with the murder of noel duggan usually means **** all to be honest he more than likely be released next week with out charge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭septictank

ERU and friends have a road block at the entrance to Ratoath estate on the Cabra side of the new bridge into Finglas. pulling cars over, plenty of questions asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Indo/Herald reporting today that the Kinahans have a €500k 'war chest' for this feud. Said the hit on Sherriff St cost €100k, they'd want to have held onto their receipt for that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Indo/Herald reporting today that the Kinahans have a €500k 'war chest' for this feud. Said the hit on Sherriff St cost €100k, they'd want to have held onto their receipt for that one.

I don't think they will be bringing a case to the consumer authorities anytime soon. Not the line of business to be offering money back guarantees or refunds.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

They pluck these numberous out of the sky,if anyone thinks the moron who shot that innocent man was going to get paid 100k cash for the hit they are living in a dreamland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Gamebred wrote: »
    They pluck these numberous out of the sky,if anyone thinks the moron who shot that innocent man was going to get paid 100k cash for the hit they are living in a dreamland.

If you offered most people 100k to kill someone you would probably have a good few takers, let alone a half wit eejit who fell over as he was trying to shoot the wrong lad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

pablo128 wrote: »
    If you offered most people 100k to kill someone you would probably have a good few takers, let alone a half wit eejit who fell over as he was trying to shoot the wrong lad.

Yeah its one thing offering it,another paying it,there is junkies in town who would dive at it for a 100 quid worth of gear,papers full of rubbish 100k ffs you'd fly a hit squad in from eastern europe to do a litvinyenko on somebody for that money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I'm sure there is a six whacks for five special offer this month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

I would think it be quite a while before BM gets out, while usually a lifer can look forward to getting out after say 17/18 years,in some cases here the convicted have done up to 30 years,mostly in crimes that have really shook the state.The killing of veronica gurren did that.

In 2015, there were around 350 people serving life sentences in Irish prisons and another 76 ‘lifers’ walking the streets.

As we’re all too familiar with, a life sentence in Ireland does not mean life behind bars, with the average life sentence lasting approximately 18 years. But there are a handful for whom the term has encapsulated most of their lives.

The Dock brings you seven of these longest serving prisoners.
    http://courtsnewsireland.ie/7-irelands-longest-serving-prisoners-3/2016/02/03/

Interesting read. There's Malcolm MacArthur too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUBU

• Advertisement

thee glitz wrote: »
    Interesting read. There's Malcolm MacArthur too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUBU

Purely political as it will be for Meehan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Purely political as it will be for Meehan

Nothing wrong with that.

liam byrne and liam roe pictured getting the ferry to hollyhead to go to the liverpool match last night saying they were wearing expensive watches and all doesn't look like them raid have damaged their pockets to much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

thee glitz wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with that.

actually it is wrong.

justice should be blind and without favour treating all equal.
    It's meehan today and tomorrow it's a new birmingham 6.
    I'd rather justice was fair myself.

My personal view is that meehan is probably guilty but was shafted on the evidence of two proven liars esp Bowden.

arayess wrote: »
    actually it is wrong.

justice should be blind and without favour treating all equal.
    It's meehan today and tomorrow it's a new birmingham 6.
    I'd rather justice was fair myself.

My personal view is that meehan is probably guilty but was shafted on the evidence of two proven liars esp Bowden.

i agree with you 100 percent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Funeral

Martin O'Rourke (24) was gunned down in a botched shooting in Sheriff Street last week. Among those present to pay their respects were Taoiseach Enda Kenny, social campaigner Fr Peter McVerry and a number of local politicians including Cllr Christy Burke and Cllr Janice Boylan.
    Martin O’Rourke was that bystander, an innocent man, a homeless man, a man doing his best to overcome personal adversity, a family man, a daddy, a fiancé, a young 24 year old Traveller man."

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwih6IqLqKLMAhVJChoKHcT3ApoQqQIIHTAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Firish-news%2Fwheres-daddy-priest-tells-innocent-shooting-victims-funeral-of-fouryearold-childs-repeated-question-to-grieving-mother-34650521.html&usg=AFQjCNE6joU2gK_30ou4Mz61YHChgVLbCg&sig2=n_YsvfBXgUwpN6cMiRg7nQ

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

This chap Naoufil Fassih looks a fairly rum sort. I was reading a bit about him on Dutch sites where it's claimed he's a suspected assassin responsible for a few pretty grim executions.

I was curious as to what a €800 pair of trainers looked like- they look odd.

i wonder if the kinahans are using these moroccan hitmen in the feud apparently their involved in a massive feud based mainly in amsterdam but which has spilled in to spain and belgium and has claimed 16 lives so far.One of the guys was executed and had his head cut off and left outside a cafe in amsterdam connected to criminals

humberklog wrote: »
    This chap Naoufil Fassih looks a fairly rum sort. I was reading a bit about him on Dutch sites where it's claimed he's a suspected assassin responsible for a few pretty grim executions.

I was curious as to what a €800 pair of trainers looked like- they look odd.

I never knew it was actually possible to spend €800 on a pair of trainers until that TV report. The trainers looked hideous, like they were covered in blue bubble wrap or something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Yeah, fly into Dublin a morbidly obese dead-eyed Arab in €800 runners and a €40k watch- no-one will ever notice. I thought these guys were supposed to be smart.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

i wonder if the kinahans are using these Moroccan hit-men in the feud apparently their involved in a massive feud based mainly in Amsterdam but which has spilled in to Spain and Belgium and has claimed 16 lives so far.One of the guys was executed and had his head cut off and left outside a cafe in Amsterdam connected to criminals

As this is a gangland thread i thought i would post this related to the above, As far as i know the kinahens have nothing to do with that feud and its just another wedontnoanythingreally story written by not so clued in journalists. Of course the costel cartel would know them but just because you drink from the same well doesn't make you partners.

In March 2012 Antwerp customs seized 200 kilos of cocaine. Unknown to them the massive seizure was but part of the full load. Investigators believe a Dutch gang calling themselves the Turtles stole part of the consignment from a rival gang.

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjz6cemhaXMAhUBuBoKHTLpADYQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fworld%2Feurope%2Fviolent-dutch-gang-war-spreads-across-europe-9923371.html&usg=AFQjCNHN2XAVgZHIx1htyW74ocz8NSsKEA&sig2=U-LzFzlrRVApw3qiQ4blYA

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjz6cemhaXMAhUBuBoKHTLpADYQFggzMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2016%2Fmar%2F09%2Fsevered-head-amsterdam-cafe-drugs-gang-war-netherlands&usg=AFQjCNEv_nSquiSCXadL0G5adtenQOJvhw&sig2=NE85fLY76A560YTS1YM_Bg

Just by googling any of the above incidents you will get more of the story,and in not one of them storys will the kinahens be mentioned, maybe independent media should try it :P:pac:

i know the kinahans have nothing to do with the feud over there but they are in regular business with one side of it before they set up base in the costas they were based in amsterdam back in 2000 john cunningham was caught red handed loading a truck with a tonne of cannabis and 100 thousand ecstasy tablets with a loaded gun on him a lot of dutch gangsters were nabbed in the bust and it came out induring the trial that they had their phones tapped and cunningham was the boss (kinahan was in jail in ireland at the time). with that dutch moroccan gangster areested in the kinahan safehouse last week i wouldnt be surprised if there getting hitmen throught there dutch friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

sunday world expose on Jim Mansfield today.

my only surprise is that it took so long to print , it was common knowledge for years

my only surprise is that it took so long to print , it was common knowledge for years

sure his son does be in it every second week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did he also own Weston Aerodrome?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Apparently some connections give you cover that others don't get.

Did he also own Weston Aerodrome?

They used to own it

great airport no cops or customs come and go as you please no need to break into a sweat unloading

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

They used to own it

great airport no cops or customs come and go as you please no need to break into a sweat unloading

No customs at all?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

Shooting in Ballybough tonight according to Twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭septictank

Random checks AFAIK, there were reports of packages falling into fields near there the odd time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

FalconGirl wrote: »

Jaysus, here we go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

FalconGirl wrote: »

Driving home from work about 9.45 and Portland row is full of Guards.

Sure wasn't there heroin found on Jim Mansfields private jet while it was leased out to someone else. All while he was a big Fianna Fail donor and hosted their Ard Fheis every year at the Citywest Hotel

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

In the Sunset House, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Benteke

Shooting at sunset pub I think

Sure wasn't there heroin found on Jim Mansfields private jet while it was leased out to someone else. All while he was a big Fianna Fail donor and hosted their Ard Fheis every year at the Citywest Hotel

7 millions worth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

Possibly bar man shot dead according to Twitter, another person caught in the crossfire perhaps??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Car found burnt out on Walsh Road in Drumcondra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

These lads sure have no fear of the Guards. So soon after the last incident and the same general area.

• Advertisement

IRA man shot

nephew of hutch was in the pub at the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Ross.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Ross.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Is SaorSean back on twitter with another name?

Was it flat cap or the tranny?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

Ireland is becoming more and more like Mexico every day at this rate it won't be long before we become a failed state.

I think its time they put the army out on the streets to deal with these scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

Simon2015 wrote: »
    Ireland is becoming more and more like Mexico every day at this rate it won't be long before we become a failed state.

I think its time they put the army out on the streets to deal with these scumbags.

I think you're being a touch over dramatic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Over-react much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Our useless gardai haven't upped their game to reflect the more dangerous times. In fact, it's deliberate. They're moaning about their lack of wages, and are on a work to rule as a result. Paralysis has set in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Yeah well up there with acapulco

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement