Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

Can we all just agree some of the Kinahan gang has to be killed next!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Anyone know if Hutch and Kinahan are still in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭6541

Anyone know if Hutch and Kinahan are still in Dublin
    Why, you looking for them ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭6541

Anyone know if Hutch and Kinahan are still in Dublin
    Why, you looking for them ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Capone79 wrote: »

MOD
    No.
    Even if this is a joke, we will not agree that someone needs to be murdered and that type of discussion is not tolerated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Capone79 wrote: »

What you think this is ? a game on TV, a video of goodfellas where every goes home later and have a few beers....

Real people are being killed here, people with mothers fathers brothers sisters children, what about this lad

Martin O'Rourke who was shot instead of the intended target, not because he looked anything like the guy, but because he wore the same jacket. Can you understand that? Imagine getting shot to death for wearing the same item of clothing or a beanie hat or a certain type of runners because the intended target wore them? 8 bullets pumped into your head and body at 12.30 during the day next door to a school and crèche just before the children were leaving the crèche and had to be brought out and shielded from the scene, curious to know what was going on because of the ambulances and Gardaí everywhere.

We're talking about 3 and 4 year olds here.

Does anything like that ever happen in your beautiful street ? Suppose with a username like yours you love it all don't ya ? once it don't come to your area ? don't worry it be along to the other areas sooner than you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Anyone know if Hutch and Kinahan are still in Dublin?

I believe the Kinahan leader is based in Spain (Christy Kinahan). Dunno about the Hutch leader.

Tho' can anyone tell me, why -can't- these guys be arrested on suspicion at least? I mean, the papers seem happy to print the names of the leaders ("the Monk" and C.K.), it's a bit of a case of the dogs in the street know at least who these guys are...anyone know what the legalities of it are? A lack of proof?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭LDN_Irish

Full disclosure: I'm slightly republican (slightly as in I don't care enough now that Catholics/Nationalists have equal rights in the North) and sympathise with but don't vote for Sinn Fein, I'm certainly not a dissident.

Here's 3 "facts" that "everyone knows" that make no sense at all when put together.

1: the guards know when the dissidents sneeze, they're that riddled with informers.

2: "everyone knows" the dissidents are up to their necks in drug dealing and drug smuggling.

3: There are no dissidents in prison or up on changes for drug dealing or drug snuggling.

Like the Provos before them, they must be the best drug dealers and smugglers the world has ever seen. Better even than Escobar because he actually got caught.

Samaris wrote: »
    I believe the Kinahan leader is based in Spain (Christy Kinahan). Dunno about the Hutch leader.

Tho' can anyone tell me, why -can't- these guys be arrested on suspicion at least? I mean, the papers seem happy to print the names of the leaders ("the Monk" and C.K.), it's a bit of a case of the dogs in the street know at least who these guys are...anyone know what the legalities of it are? A lack of proof?

That's why I was asking were they still in the country, I thought the cops would have them pulled in by now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Samaris wrote: »

Criminals love to play games with the guards (Just watch "The General" and you will see the types of things they would do to waste the guards time) so picking them up on "Suspicion" wouldn't be viable because in a few hours they would be back out on the streets, then when the guards pick them up again for "Suspicion" the suspects will start with the "Harassment" card.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

LDN_Irish wrote: »
    Full disclosure: I'm slightly republican (slightly as in I don't care enough now that Catholics/Nationalists have equal rights in the North) and sympathise with but don't vote for Sinn Fein, I'm certainly not a dissident.

Here's 3 "facts" that "everyone knows" that make no sense at all when put together.

1: the guards know when the dissidents sneeze, they're that riddled with informers.

2: "everyone knows" the dissidents are up to their necks in drug dealing and drug smuggling.

3: There are no dissidents in prison or up on changes for drug dealing or drug snuggling.

Like the Provos before them, they must be the best drug dealers and smugglers the world has ever seen. Better even than Escobar because he actually got caught.

Lots of INLA people have been caught with drugs.

I use to live in area where the INLA openly sold drugs.

Are you saying the INLA are not Republicans because they are involved in drugs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Capone79

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    MOD
    No.
    Even if this is a joke, we will not agree that someone needs to be murdered and that type of discussion is not tolerated.

Apologies, I'm just sick of one side being battered. I hate bullies.All this prob wouldn't have happened if Gary Hutch wasn't murdered by his so called associates!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Padraig1888

LDN_Irish wrote: »

See the reason being number two is balls, as you alluded to.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Padraig1888

Simon2015 wrote: »

Are you saying the INLA are not Republicans because they are involved in drugs ?

Who out of the INLA was caught selling drugs?

Who out of the INLA was caught selling drugs?

Up north they even worked with Loyalists when it came to drugs.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/northern-ireland-news/billy-wright-and-inla-carved-up-drugs-market-1-1846064

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

david irvine claimed that claimed been the main word thats just like getting a story off willie frazer and taking it as gospel.

And for the people asking abour where christy kinahan is hes not in spain has not been in long time hasnt been in ireland in longer he dont even want anything to do with this feud hes not happy it even started he left daniel in control of the business and moved to dubai where hes retired from the drug business and managing his massive property portfolio his son is the one calling the shots on the drug front now

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I was reading much the same too so kinda getting confused at Christy getting lumped in as though he's pulling the strings. Isn't he in Dubai?

Does anyone know where the kinihan's went to school? I'd have imagined they'd have received the best of the best in terms of education (I'm just assuming that).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

The Irish National Liberation Army has no involvement in the drug trades. We have taken action against those who use the name of the INLA as a cover for their own rotten drug dealing and will do so in the future if necessary.

In the North West of Ireland two individuals who had never any connection with our movement were warned to desist from their activities and were subsequently dealt with. One had set up a so called “I.N.L.A. gang” as a cover for drug dealing and intimidation and recruited a number of impressionable young people. The other had used the name “Irish National Liberation Army” in connection with his drug dealing activities and extorted money from a number of families in the Limavady area.

In a number of areas we have, in conjunction with local communities, closed down a number of drug gangs preying on working class communities. We don’t turn a blind eye to drug dealing in areas in return for a percentage cut, for to do so would be to condone the drugs trade.
    But we recognise that the drug problem is a complex issue and that it requires a multi agency approach in order to hold that problem at bay. The Irish National Liberation Army recognise that it cannot solve the drug problem. That can only be done by a united community response against the dealers.

However the use by British state agencies of those same drug dealers as informers, touts and provocateurs against republicanism means that the drug culture will continue to poison working class communities.
    Where evidence is given to us of serious accusations against our members we investigate. If our membership deviates from our policy they are dealt with. But it is worth pointing out that no past or current member has been convicted for drug offences while a member of the movement.

However we do take accusations seriously and as a result of evidence presented to us are currently investigating activities of people associated with us in a major Irish city. As a result pending the outcome of those enquires we have stood down a number of people.
    http://www.irsp.ie/news/?p=8

The old saying "never believe anything until it has been officially denied" rings true here.

It's interesting that the INLA disown their members once they are caught with drugs you think they would at least try claim they are "innocent".

If the INLA are not involved in drug dealing then neither is Slab Murphy involved in fuel smuggling;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

david irvine claimed that claimed been the main word thats just like getting a story off willie frazer and taking it as gospel.

And for the people asking abour where christy kinahan is hes not in spain has not been in long time hasnt been in ireland in longer he dont even want anything to do with this feud hes not happy it even started he left daniel in control of the business and moved to dubai where hes retired from the drug business and managing his massive property portfolio his son is the one calling the shots on the drug front now

True and Hutch is back in Lazarote. But wen did Ck leave it to Daniel, before or after all the stuff with Gary?

True and Hutch is back in Lazarote. But wen did Ck leave it to Daniel, before or after all the stuff with Gary?

ck was in charge when everything was sorted with the monk that gary wouldnt be touched they met with each other in an airport in a city somewhere in europe and thrashed out a deal where some money was giving to the cartel so that gary would be spared and he would be able to work independently of the cartel, ck then retired and left everything to daniel while all this was going on gary was living in amsterdam he then moved back to spain and daniel thought that was provocation and had him killed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

humberklog wrote: »
    I was reading much the same too so kinda getting confused at Christy getting lumped in as though he's pulling the strings. Isn't he in Dubai?

Does anyone know where the kinihan's went to school? I'd have imagined they'd have received the best of the best in terms of education (I'm just assuming that).

Christy was born in London, and grew up in Phibsborough. His sons went to a state school in Dublin. Contrary to the sensationalist tabloid journalism he has nothing to do with the Hutch feud. Christy is retired and living in Dubai, reason being had he stayed in Spain he could have faced extradition to face money laundering charges in Belgium.
    Daniel suspected Gary Hutch of being an informant, and it is him that is controlling the feud; not Christy. When Gary moved to Spain, Daniel took it as provocation and so the feud started.

poa wrote: »
    Christy was born in London, and grew up in Phibsborough. His sons went to a state school in Dublin. Contrary to the sensationalist tabloid journalism he has nothing to do with the Hutch feud. Christy is retired and living in Dubai, reason being had he stayed in Spain he could have faced extradition to face money laundering charges in Belgium.
    Daniel suspected Gary Hutch of being an informant, and it is him that is controlling the feud; not Christy. When Gary moved to Spain, Daniel took it as provocation and so the feud started.

christy was already extradited to belgium and served his time he was released in 2013 he was extradited after operation shovel was executed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭poa

christy was already extradited to belgium and served his time he was released in 2013 he was extradited after operation shovel was executed

My mistake, it's in Spain not Belgium he faces money laundering charges.
    In March 2016 Julio Martinez, the chief prosecutor for the Marbella area, told El País that charges against Kinahan for money laundering were imminent.

In March 2016 Julio Martinez, the chief prosecutor for the Marbella area, told El País that charges against Kinahan for money laundering were imminent.

yea a lot of people forget that criminal investigations can take years to complete in spain especially one the size of that and christy isnt the only member of the cartel to be charged with offenses relating to the investigation gary hutch was also charged his cks sons were freddie was etc, but apparently they are confident of beating all the charges we will have to wait and see plus corruption in spain is meant to be widespread you wouldnt know what would happen there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 YerMasYerDa

Supposedly a guy from my town was shot down in the Norman/West Brit/Pale HQ recently? Were Dubliners taking time off from posting on the dailymail.co.uk with their working class right wing British views and shot the guy or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Supposedly a guy from my town was shot down in the Norman/West Brit/Pale HQ recently? Were Dubliners taking time off from posting on the dailymail.co.uk with their working class right wing British views and shot the guy or something?

:confused:

In a number of areas we have, in conjunction with local communities, closed down a number of drug gangs preying on working class communities. We don’t turn a blind eye to drug dealing in areas in return for a percentage cut, for to do so would be to condone the drugs trade.
    But we recognise that the drug problem is a complex issue and that it requires a multi agency approach in order to hold that problem at bay. The Irish National Liberation Army recognise that it cannot solve the drug problem. That can only be done by a united community response against the dealers.
    I wonder what "agency" the INLA want to be responsible for the kneecapping and executions of drug dealers who have not paid their "tax" ?

:confused:
    Guy was killed from Strabane my dad was telling me last night yeah. Supposedly the Normans down South are involved.

Guy was killed from Strabane my dad was telling me last night yeah. Supposedly the Normans down South are involved.

Norman who??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Norman who??

Harvey Norman?

Norman who??
    Dubliners...

imgur[.]com/GgOYmzY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,558 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Since when were Dubliners know as Normans :confused:

Dubliners...

imgur[.]com/GgOYmzY

Norman Bates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

Might not have happened if Gary hutch brother didn't try and shoot DK and shot an innocent boxer instead ? or did you conveniently forget about that part?.

I never knew that! If that's true it explains alot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

I believe this 100%

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Since when were Dubliners know as Normans :confused:
    What are they then? Ethnically they are Norman and by other Southern counties they seem to be known as Jackeens.. They're not ethnically nor culturally Irish so what are they in your opinion?

What are they then? Ethnically they are Norman and by other Southern counties they seem to be known as Jackeens.. They're not ethnically nor culturally Irish so what are they in your opinion?

Wha??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,558 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Wha??
    This!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: This weird derailing stops now.

• Advertisement

Mod: This weird derailing stops now.
    Listen you gypo. I replied to someone asking a question yeah? I know you southerners have absolutely nothing going for you so you cling to your mod status on here (and supposedly people came to the subreddit ni from down south cus you act similar) because you feel you actually have some sort of power. Let me tell you clean and straight, you have absolutely zero. I could not care about your moderator status and your illiterate imbeciles who cannot understand simple English that patrol this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭seerscryer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boom_Bap View Post
    MOD
    No. Even if this is a joke, we will not agree that someone needs to be murdered and that type of discussion is not tolerated.
    Apologies, I'm just sick of one side being battered. I hate bullies.All this prob wouldn't have happened if Gary Hutch wasn't murdered by his so called associates!

I personally do not see a good side here nor do I see a "bully"! My understanding of the situation is that the feud started when a ex boxer by the name of Jamie Moore was shot it the grounds of Kinahan's son's villa, allegedly by Patrick Hutch, the younger brother of Gary Hutch, who was later allegedly, the "drag queen" assailant at the Regency Hotel attack!

This was, as I understand to be the actually beginning of this so called "feud". Later it has been suggested that when the Kinahans realised that the earstwhile friend Gary Hutch had actually been involved in what it now seems the Kinahan faction believe was a murder attempt on Daniel Kinahan, he was murdered. Furthermore, there was a second murder attempt on Daniel Kinahan at a boxing event at the Red Cow Hotel, although the newpapers (in their wisdom) reported this as a murder attempt on Liam Roe (who was not actually in attendance on the night).

Finally it would appear that the Regency Hotel attack (If indeed the former reports are true) was the third attempt on the life of Daniel Kinahan. I would see this as sufficient provocation if one was a criminal drug dealing gang to try to eradicate your enemies! What I think the question should be, who was really behind the initial attack, because I cannot believe that Gary Hutch or Patrick Hutch conspired on their own to attempt to murder Kinahan, who had by all accounts been very close with Gary Hutch! Does anyone have an opinion on this?

ck was in charge when everything was sorted with the monk that gary wouldnt be touched they met with each other in an airport in a city somewhere in europe and thrashed out a deal where some money was giving to the cartel so that gary would be spared and he would be able to work independently of the cartel, ck then retired and left everything to daniel while all this was going on gary was living in amsterdam he then moved back to spain and daniel thought that was provocation and had him killed

Kinahan Senior, hasn't met Gerry "the Monk" Hutch in more than 14 years according to the reports that I have seen. There was no deal reached between Christy Kinahan and Gerry Hutch! But there are reports that Christy Kinahan met with Patsy and Johnny Hutch in an airport in Spain to de escalate things after the Red Cow attempt on his son's life.

My reports say that it is believed that Kinahan was of the opinion that everyone was to meet in attempt to resolve their differences and that there would be a cease fire until this meeting took place, the meeting, I believe happened in January of this year. It came as a great shock to him by all accounts when the Regency Hotel attack was perpetrated.

Futhermore, contrary to all newspaper reports no money was ever received by the Kinahan's from the Hutchs for any reason. This was what they said in a statement to the Sunday Times newspaper and it was circulated as factual and still is!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

seerscryer wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boom_Bap View Post
    MOD
    No. Even if this is a joke, we will not agree that someone needs to be murdered and that type of discussion is not tolerated.

I personally do not see a good side here nor do I see a "bully"! My understanding of the situation is that the feud started when a ex boxer by the name of Jamie Moore was shot it the grounds of Kinahan's son's villa, allegedly by Patrick Hutch, the younger brother of Gary Hutch, who was later allegedly, the "drag queen" assailant at the Regency Hotel attack!

This was, as I understand to be the actually beginning of this so called "feud". Later it has been suggested that when the Kinahans realised that the earstwhile friend Gary Hutch had actually been involved in what it now seems the Kinahan faction believe was a murder attempt on Daniel Kinahan, he was murdered. Furthermore, there was a second murder attempt on Daniel Kinahan at a boxing event at the Red Cow Hotel, although the newpapers (in their wisdom) reported this as a murder attempt on Liam Roe (who was not actually in attendance on the night).

Finally it would appear that the Regency Hotel attack (If indeed the former reports are true) was the third attempt on the life of Daniel Kinahan. I would see this as sufficient provocation if one was a criminal drug dealing gang to try to eradicate your enemies! What I think the question should be, who was really behind the initial attack, because I cannot believe that Gary Hutch or Patrick Hutch conspired on their own to attempt to murder Kinahan, who had by all accounts been very close with Gary Hutch! Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Half right. It is true that it all kicked off when Gary was killed. What happened next is the real genesis of this feud. A very close friend of Gary's (let's call him RB), who was the Kinahan's main man in the north inner city was seriously píssed off. Christy Snr., had abdicated at this stage and had handed over the reins to Daniel. Daniel arranged to meet RB to thrash it out, but RB spotted a dude in a bally and legged it. He figured, (not surprisingly), that Daniel was going to kill him. That's what kicked it all off.

Christy is in Dubai and Gerry is in Lanzarote and may have very little to do with this. At this stage, Daniel has very little to with it. The person who has organised the latest hits is allegedly Liam, exacting revenge for his brother.

There is however, another theory that predates all of this. That theory is that when Christy retired to Dubai, a potential weakness was spotted and that a conglomerate of international players sought to take advantage and tried to muscle in. Gary being killed was the first salvo in that war, with the Kinahans saying, "Don't even think about it".

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hans Bricks

Listen you gypo. I replied to someone asking a question yeah? I know you southerners have absolutely nothing going for you so you cling to your mod status on here (and supposedly people came to the subreddit ni from down south cus you act similar) because you feel you actually have some sort of power. Let me tell you clean and straight, you have absolutely zero. I could not care about your moderator status and your illiterate imbeciles who cannot understand simple English that patrol this forum.

Make sure you're on a different Wi-Fi domain and use a new e-mail address when you re-register :pac::pac::pac:

bajer101 wrote: »
    Half right. It is true that it all kicked off when Gary was killed. What happened next is the real genesis of this feud. A very close friend of Gary's (let's call him RB), who was the Kinahan's main man in the north inner city was seriously píssed off. Christy Snr., had abdicated at this stage and had handed over the reins to Daniel. Daniel arranged to meet RB to thrash it out, but RB spotted a dude in a bally and legged it. He figured, (not surprisingly), that Daniel was going to kill him. That's what kicked it all off.

Christy is in Dubai and Gerry is in Lanzarote and may have very little to do with this. At this stage, Daniel has very little to with it. The person who has organised the latest hits is allegedly Liam, exacting revenge for his brother.

There is however, another theory that predates all of this. That theory is that when Christy retired to Dubai, a potential weakness was spotted and that a conglomerate of international players sought to take advantage and tried to muscle in. Gary being killed was the first salvo in that war, with the Kinahans saying, "Don't even think about it".

POA is correct Kinahan snr., born in London. Went to school in a catholic high school in Greenford. Family came back to Ireland in 71, he went to O'Connell's CBS Ballybough. Studied Open University in Prison, as the PO would know! Won a scholarship to TCD studying Single honours Psychology in 1991 on his release from Prison.

Kinahan senior was extradited to Belgium to finish off a 4 year prison sentence for money laundering in 2011 was released in 2013 and is still living in Spain despite reports to the contrary. He was spotted two weeks ago by Spanish undercover police having breakfast near Puerto Banus with his buddy John Cunningham. He was again spotted in a golf course club house the following day. However, they lost him and he has gone to ground, whereabouts unknown. Why can the newspapers not research their articles and give us the facts 60% of this info is a matter of public record perhaps even more!!!

Lastly, conspiracy theory concerning "RB" who is known is untrue, but has become an urban myth and this is doing the rounds!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I've not a Scooby who RB is but that's a cracking post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

seerscryer wrote: »
    POA is correct Kinahan snr., born in London. Went to school in a catholic high school in Greenford. Family came back to Ireland in 71, he went to O'Connell's CBS Ballybough. Studied Open University in Prison, as the PO would know! Won a scholarship to TCD studying Single honours Psychology in 1991 on his release from Prison.

Kinahan senior was extradited to Belgium to finish off a 4 year prison sentence for money laundering in 2011 was released in 2013 and is still living in Spain despite reports to the contrary. He was spotted two weeks ago by Spanish undercover police having breakfast near Puerto Banus with his buddy John Cunningham. He was again spotted in a golf course club house the following day. However, they lost him and he has gone to ground, whereabouts unknown. Why can the newspapers not research their articles and give us the facts 60% of this info is a matter of public record perhaps even more!!!

Lastly, conspiracy theory concerning "RB" who is known is untrue, but has become an urban myth and this is doing the rounds!

Really? I heard the RB story very early on from a very, very reliable source. Him and the G&B F. brothers were the main drivers on the Hutch side. Would you agree that it was RB who was the one who said that this will not end until Daniel is dead?

Really? I heard the RB story very early on from a very, very reliable source. Him and the G&B F. brothers were the main drivers on the Hutch side. Would you agree that it was RB who was the one who said that this will not end until Daniel is dead?

i heard the exact same story as you recently pal except i was been told gf instead of rb

• Advertisement

The person who allegedly made that comment to the Gardai was Gately, one of the ERU shooters who perpetrated the Regency Hotel attack! What amazes me is why the perpetrators have not been arrested as the Gardai know almost everything concerning the attack!

Incidentally, it is believed that there were undercover Gardai at the Regency Hotel attack. Although in fairness they were unarmed and could not have done anything to apprehend the perpetrators. Although this belies the comments made by the Garda Commissioner in the aftermath of the shooting, if indeed she knew of these undercover Gardai?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement