Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

tomofson wrote: »
    A certain hitman from that area is out on bail for a gang murder awaiting trial could very well be him.
    A man arrested for the murder of Eddie Hutch.

Is this the same individual, from the gym incident this week?

Also referenced here:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/john-gilligan-psychopath-hitman-stalks-bradley-as-murder-fears-rise-34281382.html

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/suspect-in-gangfeud-murders-leaves-gym-staff-in-terror-as-he-demands-refund-for-ontherun-friends-34690569.html

Sounds like a dangerous psychopath. Can imagine a few of the gym staffs shorts changed colour when he came in lol

Is this the same individual, from the gym incident this week?

Also referenced here:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/john-gilligan-psychopath-hitman-stalks-bradley-as-murder-fears-rise-34281382.html

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/suspect-in-gangfeud-murders-leaves-gym-staff-in-terror-as-he-demands-refund-for-ontherun-friends-34690569.html

Sounds like a dangerous psychopath. Can imagine a few of the gym staffs shorts changed colour when he came in lol
    One could only guess at this stage.
    It's highly likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

so the herald are saying the hutches main hitman the man who told gardai they wont rest till dk is in his grave has fled up north they also are saying that there is rumours flying around that associates of gary hutch killed mickey barr in order to get the I.R.A involved this is getting crazy altogether. anyone on here hear who was arrested for the hutch murder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

An Army V The Cartel

It's all getting a bit South American

Noreen is going to have her hands full

so the herald are saying the hutches main hitman the man who told gardai they wont rest till dk is in his grave has fled up north they also are saying that there is rumours flying around that associates of gary hutch killed mickey barr in order to get the I.R.A involved this is getting crazy altogether. anyone on here hear who was arrested for the hutch murder?

I have a couple of theories regarding both but not sure Im comfortable posting them

I have a couple of theories regarding both but not sure Im comfortable posting them

could you pm me pal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The hutches killing Barr doesn't make sense imo. It would make more sense if his own did it than the hutches.

The hutches killing Barr doesn't make sense imo. It would make more sense if his own did it than the hutches.

Why would the New IRA (however ****ed up they are) kill Barr and then have such a presence at his funeral? When they "clean house" to use an expression, they usually let it be known that they did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Why would the New IRA (however ****ed up they are) kill Barr and then have such a presence at his funeral? When they "clean house" to use an expression, they usually let it be known that they did.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your point, I just don't see why the hutches would. This would get out so why risk it. If the 'new ira' didn't want to get involved, that would be a sign to show they had a rogue member. Now he could still get the funeral. As a move by the hutches to get them involved, it would be a stupid one as they risk getting more enemies.
    Like I said, I agree with your point. Its just the herald talking **** imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Has flatcap been arrested yet?
    I wonder will some of the those involved in this feud, worried about their own preservation, turn to the state.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

second man arrested in the eddie hutch case

the car was never burned out that was used in the eddie hutch murder i wonder if jeremy kyle got the dna results

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

Could the killer of innocent Martin O'Rourke be the same hitman who shot Gavin McCarthy on Sheriff Street back in October 2008, the style of the killing is very similar being shot multiple times by a man on a bicycle, I know that particular individual was jailed for murder attempt on a well known criminal just 3 months after gavin mccarthy was shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Flatzie_poo

the style of the killing is very similar being shot multiple times by a man on a bicycle,

That's kind of a go to for style the whole gangland-assassin community

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭Esel

"tomofson wrote:
    ... shot multiple times by a man on a bicycle.

A cycle-by shooting?

Only slagging.

Not your ornery onager

That's kind of a go to for style the whole gangland-assassin community

I wouldn't say that more include stolen cars or motorbikes than bicycles. At least most of the more professional ones that is.

Could the killer of innocent Martin O'Rourke be the same hitman who shot Gavin McCarthy on Sheriff Street back in October 2008, the style of the killing is very similar being shot multiple times by a man on a bicycle, I know that particular individual was jailed for murder attempt on a well known criminal just 3 months after gavin mccarthy was shot.

I wouldn't say so I remember hearing that a bicycle was the best escape route because of the layout of the area.

I wouldn't say so I remember hearing that a bicycle was the best escape route because of the layout of the area.

Its just that the age that was giving for the prime suspect in the papers match the age the individual responsible for mccarthys death would be now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Maybe Michael O'Leary was right.

• Advertisement

dinorebel wrote: »
    Maybe Michael O'Leary was right.

Is this some sort of in joke between a few posh middle class guys??? Cause im not getting it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Is this some sort of in joke between a few posh middle class guys??? Cause im not getting it

There is a thread in AH about a comment by Michael O'Leary said that we should start 'shooting cyclists'. I'd say the comment is something to do with that.

BattleCorp wrote: »
    There is a thread in AH about a comment by Michael O'Leary said that we should start 'shooting cyclists'. I'd say the comment is something to do with that.

Fairly dumb joke to appease the easily amused simple minds

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Which posh, middle-class guys?

Its just that the age that was giving for the prime suspect in the papers match the age the individual responsible for mccarthys death would be now.

Not too sure on the details of that case but there seems to be alot of info here:

https://drugsinfonewslineireland.wordpress.com/2008/10/20/dublin-murder-teenager-may-be-killer-gunman/

In regard to the one last month, sounded like a drug addict trying to write off his debt. I imagine in hiding now.

Pizza Delivery man murdered in the Divis flast in Belfast last night. CIRA previously tried to kill him more than once. Possible drugs or money issue. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Dissidents in some form. Things certainly heating up in Belfast and Dublin lately.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0510/787317-belfast-shooting-death/

• Advertisement

Not too sure on the details of that case but there seems to be alot of info here:

In regard to the one last month, sounded like a drug addict trying to write off his debt. I imagine in hiding now.

I don't think the person who shot Gavin McCarthy is a drug addict, but he was friends with mccarthy for a long time and shot him for a few quid so he would definitely have known problem pulling another judas hit.

I don't think the person who shot Gavin McCarthy is a drug addict, but he was friends with mccarthy for a long time and shot him for a few quid so he would definitely have known problem pulling another judas hit.

I suppose when have as many unsolved murders as Dublin has and both areas the same its very possible. There is a serious amount of killers walking the streets who never got prosecuted. In the end they usually get killed themselves or jailed for something else but not always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Which posh, middle-class guys?

I'm neither of those to be fair.

I suppose when have as many unsolved murders as Dublin has and both areas the same its very possible. There is a serious amount of killers walking the streets who never got prosecuted. In the end they usually get killed themselves or jailed for something else but not always.

Yes that is true, on another note do you know if flat cap is in custody or free as a bird? He is the only person whose face was properly caught on camera id say both sides wanna knock him off to be safer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Pizza Delivery man murdered in the Divis flast in Belfast last night. CIRA previously tried to kill him more than once. Possible drugs or money issue. Wouldnt be surprised if it was Dissidents in some form. Things certainly heating up in Belfast and Dublin lately.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0510/787317-belfast-shooting-death/

If either "gang" had connections(which they probably have) in the North then it would not be surprising to see them being targeted .

I can't imagine having any connections to the Kinahans and being in the north would be good at the moment.

The reach of the Kinahan money could also put you at risk.

Its certainly a dangerous time to be a gangster and I would say that you would not be relying on the guards to look out for you.

• Advertisement

Yes that is true, on another note do you know if flat cap is in custody or free as a bird? He is the only person whose face was properly caught on camera id say both sides wanna knock him off to be safer.

From what I heard Flat Cap is still free, he was in the North the PSNI raided properties he was in lately but he wasnt there. One of the papers claimed he went to the wake of Barr last week.

Whether he is in the IRA or not anymore hasnt been confirmed as far as I know although who would know and whether it really matters is another thing. He apparently was in the PIRA, RAAD and linked to the Contos.

From what I heard Flat Cap is still free, he was in the North the PSNI raided properties he was in lately but he wasnt there. One of the papers claimed he went to the wake of Barr last week.

Whether he is in the IRA or not anymore hasnt been confirmed as far as I know although who would know and whether it really matters is another thing. He apparently was in the PIRA, RAAD and linked to the Contos.

Yeah he was just a hired gun anyway or so I'm told, it wasn't even him who killed Byrne it was the other fella in drag, I dont think the ak47's where fired during the attack I think flatcap might have shot one of the injured fellas. A different person told me flatcap shot byrne in the back as he was running away then dragboy finished him while he lay on the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

"PH" AKA the killer in drag, was caught properly on camera too - you can clearly see his face while he's taking off the wig.

"PH" AKA the killer in drag, was caught properly on camera too - you can clearly see his face while he's taking off the wig.

He was plastered in makeup and had sunglasses on.

Did anyone else notice a certain killer linked to the regency hit has he same surname as those who run and manage the place???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

He was plastered in makeup and had sunglasses on.

Yes but everyone still knew it was him immediately.

yea but reasonable doubt ould be created in a courtroom over the makeup and glasses

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

yea but reasonable doubt ould be created in a courtroom over the makeup and glasses
    What about flat cap then?

is this the lad who's supposed to be threatening people in the gym in finglas or something?

What about flat cap then?

i honestly dont know why flat cap hasn't been picked up i have been trying to figure that out its really strange and its not like hes in hiding i was thinking maybe he didnt fire any shots and could claim the gun in the pic was fake but he still left in the getaway car with the rest of the hit squad which still makes him guilty, maybe their taking their time building the case against him which is very dangerous it only takes one guy to get paranoid he will turn state witness and take him out before hes charged

• Advertisement

rusty cole wrote: »
    is this the lad who's supposed to be threatening people in the gym in finglas or something?

the first guy who was arrested yesterday for eddie hutches murder is the same guy who threatened the gym staff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

The half Irish family from London.

Are you talking about the brothers who were born in Islington?

Are you talking about the brothers who were born in Islington?

i believe hes on about the adams family or the a team as their known

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭i8mancs

the first guy who was arrested yesterday for eddie hutches murder is the same guy who threatened the gym staff

Does anybody know what his initials are?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭Stablemaster

i honestly dont know why flat cap hasn't been picked up i have been trying to figure that out its really strange and its not like hes in hiding i was thinking maybe he didnt fire any shots and could claim the gun in the pic was fake but he still left in the getaway car with the rest of the hit squad which still makes him guilty, maybe their taking their time building the case against him which is very dangerous it only takes one guy to get paranoid he will turn state witness and take him out before hes charged

I find it astonishing

i8mancs wrote: »
    Does anybody know what his initials are?

I think he's initials are DM but I could be mistaken

I think he's initials are DM but I could be mistaken

signs point to dm but its not 100 percent yet unless you have heard something from a source maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

yes i have heard today through a source one of the cartels main hitmen is a guy with the initials rt and the brother to one of the sunday worlds most wrote about figures anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Tb from Finglas is the one you speak of,He's in trouble now if the dogs on the street are to be believed. The murder of noely duggan might be the cause of his demise. You dont attack your own,a lot of anger in Finglas and cabra over that particular attack.Whilst most of us want all this crap to stop,there are plenty who are seething over this,indeed it could ignite a separate feud and ultimately make things ten times worse.Does rt walk with a limp?

Tb from Finglas is the one you speak of,He's in trouble now if the dogs on the street are to be believed. The murder of noely duggan might be the cause of his demise. You dont attack your own,a lot of anger in Finglas and cabra over that particular attack.Whilst most of us want all this crap to stop,there are plenty who are seething over this,indeed it could ignite a separate feud and ultimately make things ten times worse.Does rt walk with a limp?

Ah yes big trevor him and sos are good friends i'd say both involved

• Advertisement

could you pm me who this tb is pal and is he connected to dm? dm seems to not care for anyone apparently he was going after bradley just to prove he was the big dog in finglas sounds like a complete nutcase. yea i would suspect rt walks with a limp he had his leg broken in a pub brawl a few years back his wife was slashed during it to

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement