Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Wasn't there another shooting in Spain between points 3 and 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Allyall wrote: »
    Wasn't there another shooting in Spain between points 3 and 5? (I don't know when point 4 took place.)

there was the gh murder between 2 and 3 if thats what your talking about

there was the gh murder between 2 and 3 if thats what your talking about

Yeah. That was it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

it was agreed ph would be kneecapped in retaliation

Was PH the guy with gunshot wounds in the legs in this story?
    http://www.independent.ie/incoming/manic-driver-crashes-at-mater-hospital-screaming-for-medical-assistance-for-passenger-with-gunshot-wounds-30512245.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

yea that was it

He keeps quite busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

seercryer i agree with all your points but just want to talk about 1 and 2. That night there was a party been held in a nightclub on the costa with all the main players of this feud in attendence including dk gh and ph. Apparently ph was very ****ed up on coke and had a massive argument with gh in front of everybody and start calling him a dosser for the kinahans and saying he wasnt as high up in the cartel as he should be especially after all the money he had invested in the cartel from the bank robbery in 2009 basically just saying he was their muppet, anyhow the argument turned into a fight and punches were exchanged and ph was thrown out of the club and gh an dk and the rest continued the party. Dk and gh were living together at the time and went back to their villa and kept the seshion going and the boxer was told to call over when apparently ph was waiting there and from what i was told he wasnt waiting for dk but for gh that he was coked out of his head and furious over the fight and wanted to shoot gh in the legs, which makes sense to me as the boxer was shot in the legs and if it was dk he was after he would of surely took the head shot.Anyways dk was supposedly furious that he attempted to shoot gh at his property bringing police heat down on him and it was agreed ph would be kneecapped in retaliation which also makes sense as if dk thought ph was there to kill him he would of had ph killed and not kneecapped. well there just my 2 cents anywho

Someone who has an ego as big as DK's would have him killed for just trying to have a shot at him, regardless if he was trying to kill him or not. Just my opinion on the matter maybe I'm wrong, if all this is true then it really was the Hutch faction that provoked the feud in the first place it seems like DK's crew was trying to avoid it. For one of two things I think they would of wanted to avoid it 1 being the amount of garda/police attention it would bring on the mob and the amount of money they would lose. 2 A level of respect they have for the seniors in the Hutch camp.

For such "criminals" PH and JG dont seem to have a lot in the way of convictions do they???

tomofson wrote: »
    Someone who has an ego as big as DK's would have him killed for just trying to have a shot at him, regardless if he was trying to kill him or not. Just my opinion on the matter maybe I'm wrong, if all this is true then it really was the Hutch faction that provoked the feud in the first place it seems like DK's crew was trying to avoid it. For one of two things I think they would of wanted to avoid it 1 being the amount of garda/police attention it would bring on the mob and the amount of money they would lose. 2 A level of respect they have for the seniors in the Hutch camp.

yea thats what im saying pal he wasnt actually trying to have a shot at dk he was trying to shoot gh in the legs as he was coked out of his head and furious over the fight they had when he was thrown out of the party. If dk thought he was trying to kill or injure him he would of had him killed straight away but he got him kneecapped for shooting someone around his house which had the police all over it and he only kneecapped him a a favor to gh who obviously didnt want him killed.
    This is why i believe gh was killed back in 2010 when the spanish police arrested the cartel over operation shovel all of their assets were frozen they had literally **** all money and were finding it hard to fund shipments into the country they sent pr and hatchet over to ireland to shake down any dealers that owed them money but the dealers were finding it hard to pay since there wasnt really anymore drugs coming in for them to sell. in 2009 gh and a few others did a tiger kidnapping targeting the college green cash centre of the bank of ireland, they got 7.6 million it was the largest bank robbery in the states history. the kinahans convinced gh to give them the money to get their operation running smoothly again and promised gh that down the line when everything was going well he would get his money back with interest and would become one of the main men in the business on the same level as dk. but years went by and the cartel were back on their feet and gh still had not got his money back and was still under dk in business and his family believed the kinahans were just stringing him a long they began putting pressure on gh to demand his money and his rightful place at the top beside dk, not long after that a cartel shipment of ketamine worth over 7 million sterling and weed worth 1 and a half million sterling was busted in manchester. The kinahans said gh was the only person that knew about it and had to of ratted for it to be caught they set a meeting up with hutch elders and refused to repay the money from the bank job saying that the ketamine shipment cancelled it out they agreed to let gh live and after a while he moved back to spain and was going to try and make a go of dealing from there seperate to the cartel and thats when dk had him killed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,284 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

For such "criminals" PH and JG dont seem to have a lot in the way of convictions do they???

JG certainly has. Perhaps PH is smarter and better at covering up.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    JG certainly has. Perhaps PH is smarter and better at covering up.

Do you know what sort of convictions he has to he's name, micky mouse things or anything serious?

yea thats what im saying pal he wasnt actually trying to have a shot at dk he was trying to shoot gh in the legs as he was coked out of his head and furious over the fight they had when he was thrown out of the party. If dk thought he was trying to kill or injure him he would of had him killed straight away but he got him kneecapped for shooting someone around his house which had the police all over it and he only kneecapped him a a favor to gh who obviously didnt want him killed.
    This is why i believe gh was killed back in 2010 when the spanish police arrested the cartel over operation shovel all of their assets were frozen they had literally **** all money and were finding it hard to fund shipments into the country they sent pr and hatchet over to ireland to shake down any dealers that owed them money but the dealers were finding it hard to pay since there wasnt really anymore drugs coming in for them to sell. in 2009 gh and a few others did a tiger kidnapping targeting the college green cash centre of the bank of ireland, they got 7.6 million it was the largest bank robbery in the states history. the kinahans convinced gh to give them the money to get their operation running smoothly again and promised gh that down the line when everything was going well he would get his money back with interest and would become one of the main men in the business on the same level as dk. but years went by and the cartel were back on their feet and gh still had not got his money back and was still under dk in business and his family believed the kinahans were just stringing him a long they began putting pressure on gh to demand his money and his rightful place at the top beside dk, not long after that a cartel shipment of ketamine worth over 7 million sterling and weed worth 1 and a half million sterling was busted in manchester. The kinahans said gh was the only person that knew about it and had to of ratted for it to be caught they set a meeting up with hutch elders and refused to repay the money from the bank job saying that the ketamine shipment cancelled it out they agreed to let gh live and after a while he moved back to spain and was going to try and make a go of dealing from there seperate to the cartel and thats when dk had him killed

I'm a little confused, was PH drunk/out of it and tried to shoot he's brother and got the boxer instead? I would say their is definitely a big money reason for a major feud like this cause their is no doubt it will cost them money just fighting it out.

I'm a little confused, was PH drunk/out of it and tried to shoot he's brother and got the boxer instead? I would say their is definitely a big money reason for a major feud like this cause their is no doubt it will cost them money just fighting it out.

yea he was drinking all day and taking coke and that night in the club he start having a go at gh saying he was letting ck and dk make a fool of him and they came to blows and other cartel members threw ph out of the party. ph then went to get a gun and car but he didnt know dk and gh had already left and went back to their villa, he the arrived at the villa and waited in the bushes when the boxer came along and he fired at his leg thinking it was gh the boxer then made some sort of remark and ph knew it was the wrong person and fired two more shots at him in frustration. also the car he got belonged to a dutch criminal who was good friends with the kinahans he was after been arrested in morocco and held on remand a few months previously and left his car in one of the cartels lock ups so when dk heard the description of the car he knew it was someone close to them that had access to the car

yea he was drinking all day and taking coke and that night in the club he start having a go at gh saying he was letting ck and dk make a fool of him and they came to blows and other cartel members threw ph out of the party. ph then went to get a gun and car but he didnt know dk and gh had already left and went back to their villa, he the arrived at the villa and waited in the bushes when the boxer came along and he fired at his leg thinking it was gh the boxer then made some sort of remark and ph knew it was the wrong person and fired two more shots at him in frustration. also the car he got belonged to a dutch criminal who was good friends with the kinahans he was after been arrested in morocco and held on remand a few months previously and left his car in one of the cartels lock ups so when dk heard the description of the car he knew it was someone close to them that had access to the car

Oh right so PH basically started all of this back in 2014 all because he got throwing out of a stupid party for being a mouth. Seems the egotistical type I think if he was killed that would be a cooling down period and the serious money men could just get back to business instead of wasting time with all this tom foolery. Do you know if it was PH who fired the fatal shots in the regency or was it flatcap, I heard from someone the AK's weren't fired or if they where it was only into the ceiling.

Why don't we try to predict who will be killed and who wont by the end of the year. I'd say JG will be killed sadly and I'd say KM will be killed as he already miraculously survived a shooting when the wrong innocent passerby was struck by a stray bullet and sadly died. The only way I can see PH surviving till the end of 2016 is if he is hit with murder charge or other charges and remanded in custody right now he is released without charge as far as I know. GF I would also be surprised if survived same as flatcap. Anyone of these said people I'd say there is a very good chance of dying by the end of this year unless this feud is put to a swift and sudden stop. I'd say LB or some of hes closest associates could be killed. I dont think DK will be as I dont think anyone could get near him same with hes father. Fat F is also a potential target and could die as part of this but I'm not sure hes an important enough figure to be targeted despite how much certain media outlets like to big him up. The hitman who sadly killed the said innocent man in a previous hit who has been labelled a judas I would say has a very high chance of being killed by either side. Finglas hitman TB could go any day. PH's younger relative RH is also a potential target but not sure how significant he would be to be gunned down. I know anyone linked to The Monk could be a target though as does the murder of hes brother show. Any of hes brothers kids I would say could get killed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And the Irish Police are incapable of catching this lot:eek:

It can only be bribery and corruption that has this lot roaming the streets:eek:

blinding wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And the Irish Police are incapable of catching this lot:eek:

It can only be bribery and corruption that has this lot roaming the streets:eek:

Spot on. Well known it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

Why don't we try to predict who will be killed and who wont by the end of the year. I'd say JG will be killed sadly and I'd say KM will be killed as he already miraculously survived a shooting when the wrong innocent passerby was struck by a stray bullet and sadly died. The only way I can see PH surviving till the end of 2016 is if he is hit with murder charge or other charges and remanded in custody right now he is released without charge as far as I know. GF I would also be surprised if survived same as flatcap. Anyone of these said people I'd say there is a very good chance of dying by the end of this year unless this feud is put to a swift and sudden stop. I'd say LB or some of hes closest associates could be killed. I dont think DK will be as I dont think anyone could get near him same with hes father. Fat F is also a potential target and could die as part of this but I'm not sure hes an important enough figure to be targeted despite how much certain media outlets like to big him up. The hitman who sadly killed the said innocent man in a previous hit who has been labelled a judas I would say has a very high chance of being killed by either side. Finglas hitman TB could go any day. PH's younger relative RH is also a potential target but not sure how significant he would be to be gunned down. I know anyone linked to The Monk could be a target though as does the murder of hes brother show. Any of hes brothers kids I would say could get killed.

Flat Cap is ****ed big time. Indeed I seen anonymous Facebook accounts posting details about him under a SW artice earlier. His name is well known in the South and Tyrone, and if rumours are to believed not ony has he been back in his home town hes been out and about brazenly even drinking away in Local pubs.

Hes a gun for hire, I dont believe hes even in the IRA anymore so has no protection there, doubt the Hutches are too concerned with him either. His main associate was murdered last week. Hes probably the only 1 of the 6 Regency shooters a charge might stick to because he failed to wear a disguise and got pictured. He probably has PSNI and MI5 watching his every move on top of Gardai, and the Cartel will want him too.

Not looking to good for him is it?

How come we have heard nothing since March about either of the weapons seizures in Meath ? One guy from Donegal was charged with IRA membership with AKs found in Slane, it said it would be back in court the 16th of March but nothing in the media about that, is he in custody or whats the deal? Also in Ratoath, 3 guys caught in car only 2 charged? Why, and whats the update there are they free or in custody?

Very secretive whatever the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,284 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do you know what sort of convictions he has to he's name, micky mouse things or anything serious?

Drugs mostly.

The Sunday World has printed the uncensored photo of PH fleeing the scene at the Regency with gun in hand and taking off his wig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

The Sunday World has printed the uncensored photo of PH fleeing the scene at the Regency with gun in hand and taking off his wig.

On the website? Must have switched it back to the pixilated one. An error I'd say...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

On the website? Must have switched it back to the pixilated one. An error I'd say...

No.. It's tomorrow's front page. It's on their website. Strange one when he's in custody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

You can see the unpixelated version on the Sunday World twitter page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

No.. It's tomorrow's front page. It's on their website. Strange one when he's in custody.

broadsheet.ie publish all the front pages of tomorrows papers..its up there

• Advertisement

Well that picture has been floating around the internet for a good while. Hes still being questioned at the minute isn't he? Most likely just the Guards trying to stir **** and get a reaction. Only would have been posted with Guards permission. Also convenient Flat Caps not posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭i8mancs

Both have been unmasked on twitter for ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Well that picture has been floating around the internet for a good while. Hes still being questioned at the minute isn't he? Most likely just the Guards trying to stir **** and get a reaction. Only would have been posted with Guards permission. Also convenient Flat Caps not posted.

It has but I just thought it funny they would publish it.

what does everyone think of the picture enough to charge?? enough to convict?? or do you thin hes home free. Have to admit he looks awful like del boy from the joy when hes dressed as a woman lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

My take on the Sunday World's decision to publish the picture is that they now feel that because he is custody they are absolved of being accused of putting his life at risk. If he was still out there (like "flat cap"), they could be accused of putting his life at risk by publishing his photo. But now that he is in custody, and unlikely to be released, they can publish it.

• Advertisement

Surely they would be still putting his life at risk?
    Admittedly it's already at risk, but that won't help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,862 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Will be interesting if the paper runs with that front page, I can't see it.

It's just a legal thing. Now that he is arrested and in custody they can run with the photos. It will be the same when "flat cap" is taken into custody. It is not as if the Kinahans were waiting for the photos to be published to help them identify who it was.

bajer101 wrote: »
    It's just a legal thing. Now that he is arrested and in custody they can run with the photos. It will be the same when "flat cap" is taken into custody. It is not as if the Kinahans were waiting for the photos to be published to help them identify who it was.

usually they cant name you in the paper in connection with a crime unless you are charged i dont know about the picture though since they snapped him leaving the scene of a crime but maybe it could be telling that hes been charged since the picture was released.Not really sure tbh but we'll find out tomorrow if that is the case

I think it is safe to assume that PH will be charged and that is why the Sunday World have now run with the un-pixelated photos. The photos were taken by the SW so they will want to be first out of the blocks with releasing them officially. Even though we have all seen the original photos before this, they will want to get some return on having their people on the scene. Their legal advice must have been not to publish until the people in question were in custody, and that is what has happened.

bajer101 wrote: »
    I think it is safe to assume that PH will be charged and that is why the Sunday World have now run with the un-pixelated photos. The photos were taken by the SW so they will want to be first out of the blocks with releasing them officially. Even though we have all seen the original photos before this, they will want to get some return on having their people on the scene. Their legal advice must have been not to publish until the people in question were in custody, and that is what has happened.

I thought PH was releasted

He actually looks like a normal lad. Wouldn't put his face as been involved in such a dangerous feud.

JustTheOne wrote: »
    He actually looks like a normal lad. Wouldn't put his face as been involved in such a dangerous feud.

He's brother del boy and uncle gerry both look like butter wouldn't melt to.

Apparently PH is being questioned about the murder of an innocent man last year who was shot by a gunman dressed in drag. But it is my understanding a separate individual has been charged in connection with that killing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

How come we have heard nothing since March about either of the weapons seizures in Meath ? One guy from Donegal was charged with IRA membership with AKs found in Slane, it said it would be back in court the 16th of March but nothing in the media about that, is he in custody or whats the deal? Also in Ratoath, 3 guys caught in car only 2 charged? Why, and whats the update there are they free or in custody?

Very secretive whatever the story is.

in ratoath
    there were 3 arrested
    two in a car each (2 cars) and one in the house.
    one of the cars had nothing in it , i'm guessing it was a spotter car for checkpoints.
    so there was no evidence against the driver hence no charge.

• Advertisement

Apparently PH is being questioned about the murder of an innocent man last year who was shot by a gunman dressed in drag. But it is my understanding a separate individual has been charged in connection with that killing.
    Keith Walker murder last summer in Clonsilla? I'd highly doubt that, the only relation is the drag appearance. Walker was a totally innocent man. Apparently it was a hit gone wrong on JOC related to the Westies feud. Walker was apparently friendly with JOC because they both kept pigeons and it was at the pigeon club it happened. The bungling hitman was drugged up and even asked for directions on the way. He was also charged aswell.

arayess wrote: »
    in ratoath
    there were 3 arrested
    two in a car each (2 cars) and one in the house.
    one of the cars had nothing in it , i'm guessing it was a spotter car for checkpoints.
    so there was no evidence against the driver hence no charge.
    Ah cheers I recall something like that. As far as I see one got bail and the other AOD is remanded in prison. As for the other arms find in Slane that guy was apparently not allowed onto any of the IRA landings in Portlaoise and is in protection unit. Very strange one that. But thats the "New IRA" summed up. They spend most of their time in feuds with drug gangs, in their quest for a magical 32 county socialist republic lol

Keith Walker murder last summer in Clonsilla? I'd highly doubt that, the only relation is the drag appearance. Walker was a totally innocent man. Apparently it was a hit gone wrong on JOC related to the Westies feud. Walker was apparently friendly with JOC because they both kept pigeons and it was at the pigeon club it happened. The bungling hitman was drugged up and even asked for directions on the way. He was also charged aswell.

Yes thats the murder in question I didn't make any connection either but according to the independent he is being questioned over it

According to the Irish Independent, "This week, a senior member of the Kinahan cartel was arrested in connection with the murder of taxi driver Eddie Hutch Snr."

Who was that "senior figure"? "F"FT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

According to the Irish Independent, "This week, a senior member of the Kinahan cartel was arrested in connection with the murder of taxi driver Eddie Hutch Snr."

Who was that "senior figure"? "F"FT?

senior figure can mean anything....
    anybody not a street dealer is a senior figure for the papers..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 256 ✭✭coniosumadre

Yes thats the murder in question I didn't make any connection either but according to the independent he is being questioned over it

It's a Jim Cusack article though.He makes Williams and Tallant look like Roberto Saviano. He's still reporting that the two of them are in custody, when everywhere else says JG was charged with dangerous driving and released straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

He's brother del boy and uncle gerry both look like butter wouldn't melt to.

Del looks like the proclaimers

It's a Jim Cusack article though.He makes Williams and Tallant look like Roberto Saviano. He's still reporting that the two of them are in custody, when everywhere else says JG was charged with dangerous driving and released straight away.

Yes that is true but it doesn't seem like something someone would just make up off the top of their head... I thought it was PH that was released but turned out to be JG. It will be another major blow to the Hutch faction if PH is hit with a redrum charge, They really need someone with balls like him on the street if they stand any chance in this thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭R P McMurphy

This sort of stuff gets strange coverage in this country. Only short of bringing out a commerative sticker album where you too can collect all your favourite underworld figures and swap them with your friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

This sort of stuff gets strange coverage in this country. Only short of bringing out a commerative sticker album where you too can collect all your favourite underworld figures and swap them with your friends

Presumably you'd alternate stickers of them in drag to fill out the album

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement