Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings in Dublin MOD Warning in Post #1 (updated 29/05/16)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Ah Jesus, here we go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

^^ record keepers above. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Long weekend on the drink?

Gamebred wrote: »
    Long weekend on the drink?

In case you weren't aware, today is Monday, the weekend is over.

Bank holiday is next weekend, or maybe you're confused? you live in the UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

In case you weren't aware, today is Monday, the weekend is over.

Bank holiday is next weekend, or maybe you're confused? you live in the UK?

You made good points the other night but just go easy on we as a community need to wipe out these guys we are normal people not vigilantes i have no high power guns or loads of money I can't do jacks s**t

This country's drugs policy has not worked something different needs to happen re this country's drugs policy.

You made good points the other night but just go easy on we as a community need to wipe out these guys we are normal people not vigilantes i have no high power guns or loads of money I can't do jacks s**t

This country's drugs policy has not worked something different needs to happen re this country's drugs policy.

As I said, you as an individual have nothing to say about changing this (our) countries drugs policies? Really?

Or would you prefer not tochange it so you have something to sit here and complain about?

That's the real question.

no offense intended, real question.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

I'd bet good money the woman charged spilled the beans,the 2 gunmen will be doing life.

i was thinking the same but would they of charged her if she was going state witness they usually get immunity from prosecution i thought?

• Advertisement

As I said, you as an individual have nothing to say about changing this (our) countries drugs policies? Really?[/quote

Tolerate drugs maybe ? I don't have the answers please give me sum of yours but please don't give me a long post!

i was thinking the same but would they of charged her if she was going state witness they usually get immunity from prosecution i thought?

Might not of cut her a deal,she probably just **** herself and gave everything up without bargaining a deal.

All I'm saying is it's very easy and somewhat entertaining to sit here and discuss rumors and hear-say about who did what and who will do what, reality is these scumbags are ruining us a nation and community.

You either are happy to sit here being entertained or you want to make an actual difference to the community your child and childrens children will grow up in.

That is all.

Have a think about it, long and hard.

Decide what kind of person you are.

Might not of cut her a deal,she probably just **** herself and gave everything up without bargaining a deal.

yea more than likely id say she panicked good in there they also have the guy whos on the runs girlfriend she could be singing to. Tomorrow i think will be seven days since the first guy was arrested so we should know more then but they will prob get an extra day since he went in to hospital

As I said, you as an individual have nothing to say about changing this (our) countries drugs policies? Really?[/quote

Tolerate drugs maybe ? I don't have the answers please give me sum of yours but please don't give me a long post!

Government legalizing and legislating/distributing drugs is one way. Users have to carry a card and pronounce it on job interviews....Would you rather have a stoner or a sober person working in your team? There are many ways we can stamp out this issues but they all lay with our government ultimately.

Soon that culture would be bread out...

See Holland/Belgium/Nederlands, their youth users are some of the lowest in the world yet marijuana and cocaine are openly sold on their streets...

• Advertisement

There are working examples we as a people just need to force our government into implementing them.

Nederlands
    Canada

so on so forth.

I'm not a bad person I have and will continue to use drugs till the day I die legal or illegal. This thread is a valuable resource to the poo that is in print media even though we link to articles to get the full true picture of real gangland event's.

What do you want me to do stop using drugs?
    Burn dealers houses?Me and you go around dublin as batman and robin? POW!

How about forcing the government to start legislating certain drugs?

That would take the scumbags breaking your neighbors cousins legs off their corners..

Up for that or nah?

There are working examples we as a people just need to force our government into implementing them.

Nederlands
    Canada

so on so forth.

Can you start a new thread or something so not to derail this one please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

yea more than likely id say she panicked good in there they also have the guy whos on the runs girlfriend she could be singing to. Tomorrow i think will be seven days since the first guy was arrested so we should know more then but they will prob get an extra day since he went in to hospital

If she talks she'll get a bender and most likely be relocated with a few bob.

• Advertisement

would you rather sit here behind your phone or computer chatting shít about it?

Can you start a new thread or something so not to derail this one please!

I see this as totally related, how do you not?

I'm floating ideas how to the fix the problem that started this thread!?

Or do we not all agree the drug thing in Dublin (our capital) Is a problem?

I see this as totally related, how do you not?

I'm floating ideas how to the fix the problem that started this thread!?

This is gangland thread not drugs policy this is the last reponse I'm giving you unless you start a new thread don't derail this thread please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

pablo128 wrote: »

What does that mean?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 454 ✭✭Peter Anthony

All I'm saying is it's very easy and somewhat entertaining to sit here and discuss rumors and hear-say about who did what and who will do what, reality is these scumbags are ruining us a nation and community.

You either are happy to sit here being entertained or you want to make an actual difference to the community your child and childrens children will grow up in.

That is all.

Have a think about it, long and hard.

What do you expect people to do anyway, people power lol. Sounds alot like Concerned Parents Against Drugs, that didnt work and Gardai went against them

You are the one with all the answers ,what are doing then so??! Lay down the cans

Or do we not all agree the drug thing in Dublin (our capital) Is a problem?

You think it's only in Dublin? Drugs and gangland are all over Ireland.

Are you willing to travel to Spain and Dubai to take care of these dealers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Contributor 2013 do not post in this thread again.

Allyall wrote: »
    What does that mean?:confused:

Suspended sentence.

I am sorry.

Sorry you have nothing else to comment/talkj about than the problem that is gangland in Dublin.

Excuse me while I crawl back under my rock which has written on it we all should have the right to raise our children in a place free from drugs and violence.

• Advertisement

apologies mod it won't happen again *un follows*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

What do you expect people to do anyway, people power lol. Sounds alot like Concerned Parents Against Drugs, that didnt work and Gardai went against them

You are the one with all the answers ,what are doing then so??! Lay down the cans

We need a Charles Bronson type character to step forward.

He's full of his own ****e.
    This thread has been going since February and he jumps in a day ago to tell us how we should be doing something because the Gardai can't and like he's part of some big movement.
    I had a giggle.:pac:

pablo128 wrote: »

yea it could go down like that she must have admitted her role anyway if shes been charged and if she gave herself up i reckon she gave the 2 boys up. the garda will prob want her remanded so nobody can get to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,860 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

According to today's Daily Mail (which I take as gospel of course:P), punters wearing hats have been barred from pubs in Strabane (didn't specify any particular style). The Kinahans' arm has grown long indeed if they could organise a hit in Tyrone.:eek:

According to today's Daily Mail (which I take as gospel of course:P), punters wearing hats have been barred from pubs in Strabane (didn't specify any particular style). The Kinahans' arm has grown long indeed if they could organise a hit in Tyrone.:eek:

seen another paper saying during the week they had sent a hit team up north for flatcap but they couldnt find him. The gardai are waiting for the dpp to get back to them so they can apply to extradite him but the psni cant locate him anymore looks like hes gone to ground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭DamienDarts

for the records (I know some of are keeping in your 'tiny' heads)

I'm not 'morto' by anything I put on here on Saturday night/early Sunday morning.

Fact is, this is seen an 'acceptable/normal' conversation topic in the society which is Dublin.

Honestly - I am sorry to be a part of it - this community (Dublin).

There are scumbags out there who would rather inject your children and children's children with drugs than ever give up their lifestyles and all you lot can seem to do? Sit around and post on an online forum about it. I'm so Fúcking sick of this shít.

This as a "conversation topic" is abnormal - are we in prohibition in america in the 1020's/1030's? Seems like as a society we are... Many would rather sit here behind their computers and phones and talk shít about rumors and hear-say than get out there on the streets and stop it, with people power.

It may not have directly effected your family, yet - however if we allow these scumbags to continue operating without putting more pressure on our government to crack down on them; how long do think it will be before your child or grandchild has a negative experience directly caused by these drug dealing no good animals you are so happy to sit here conversing and hyping up about?

Wake up folks. It's time for a change, and us as people asking the government to be accountable for this part of our culture is only the start.

Irish water can sit for 2 years, so can the rest of it, if these scumbags are not put in thier place in 2 years time you';ll be paying for water and for the health bills these sucmbags are creating by hooking the kids on drugs.

Stop sitting here talking shít about it, START sitting here talking shít about how we can find a resolution/solution, this boards community seems strong with many members, what you guys don't think you can create change!? Seriously? You all little midgets in tiny houses all 5,000 of you online now?

Wake up Eire, we all have our part to play, let us start here, Now.

You on them cans again contributer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,860 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

seen another paper saying during the week they had sent a hit team up north for flatcap but they couldnt find him.

He's gone deep undercover, i.e. ditched the cap.:p

Probably be easier for the cartel to get the flat cap shooter up the north way less police than Dublin anyways lately,I'd say they'd love to capture one of the hit team from the hotel to get all the info out of them who took part and who helped.

• Advertisement

Probably be easier for the cartel to get the flat cap shooter up the north way less police than Dublin anyways lately,I'd say they'd love to capture one of the hit team from the hotel to get all the info out of them who took part and who helped.

yea a hit up north would e easier at the min seems like there all heading up there another of the regency hit team is hiding up there and now the gareth hutch murder suspect is up there be some craic if they ran into each other lol. And id say the cartel know everyone who was involved already their money can buy what ever info they need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Simon2015 wrote: »
    We need a Charles Bronson type character to step forward.

Fup Chuck. Bring back Lugs. What's that you say? He hasn't gone away? You know.

Not your ornery onager

http
    ://m.herald.ie
    /news/three-childhood-friends-of-the-monk-now-living-in-terror-following-death-threats
    -34755982.html

Is there anyone linked to the monk who hasn't received a GIM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Off topic posts removed. Back to the gangland stuff please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭Esel

When you have picked a spot on the wall and then the wall moves, it's time to get the flock out of Dodge.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod:

Referring to banned posters is forbidden as they cannot respond or defend themselves.

Let this be the last of it. Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0531/792216-gareth-hutch-murder-court/
    A 44-year-old woman has been remanded in custody at Dublin District Court after she was accused of withholding information from gardaí investigating last week's murder of Gareth Hutch in Dublin.

Mary McDonnell, of Avondale House, North Cumberland Street was charged with an offence under Section 9 of the Offences Against the State Act - failing to disclose information that could have prevented a serious offence.

I thought it was Lou Lou when I heard it on the news!

Gardai are really getting places now!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That's quite the rock and a hard place situation for that woman. Inform against people involved in a Kinahan sanctioned murder or keep stum and anger the Hutch family.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

How can someone be done for "withholding information" ? I thought suspects had the right to silence ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement