Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking365 - Payees

Options
  • 05-02-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi, For the life of me I cannot find: Where can I just click all transactions done with a payee over time. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi sdm,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

You can view the credit transfers you have made in a certain time period by going to Statements on the left hand menu and then select the "Advanced" option. This allows you to choose Credit Transfers from the drop down menu and the date range you wish to view. However it is not possible to view transfers to a specific payee only.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sdm

Thanx Sarah,

Yes got that one but seeing all transactions of a payee makes life a lot easier. AIB have it as far as I know.

Regards,

SDM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

You're welcome sdm,

Thanks for your post here and we'll pass on your feedback here to our Online team.

Sarah

Advertisement