Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800 Windows Phone no longer syncs to Yahoo Mail, Error code 800C0000

• 05-02-2016 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

It has worked for the last few years with no problem, but for the last 2 weeks or so it won't sync.

I've tried deleting & adding the account to the phone again a few times, I've also rebooted the phone & changed my email password, nothing has helped.

I tried changing the option for "download email from" from "7 days" to "anytime" as suggested elsewhere, that didn't work either.

I've also tried changing from imap to pop, it gives a different error & doesn't sync.

Has anyone any ideas of how to fix this ? I can still access my account through the browser but obviously I don't get notifications for emails.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Have you tried the following... http://windowsphone.stackexchange.com/a/12512/1198

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I just tried that, unfortunately I still get the same error message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

I'm not too sure what to suggest other than emailing Yahoo and seeing if they answer - one possibility is that support for that device has been dropped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Contact yahoo. Might be an issue their end.

Yahoo supports the latest versions of Android and iOS. Make sure you're using the latest version.

If you're using something else and were previously able to access Yahoo, contact your device manufacturer for support.

Looks like Yahoo aren't supporting Windows Phone & I doubt there's any point contacting Nokia.

I guess it's either use the web browser to access my email or change over to Android.

• Advertisement

Yahoo supports the latest versions of Android and iOS. Make sure you're using the latest version.

If you're using something else and were previously able to access Yahoo, contact your device manufacturer for support.

Looks like Yahoo aren't supporting Windows Phone & I doubt there's any point contacting Nokia.

I guess it's either use the web browser to access my email or change over to Android, which is probably what I'll do sooner or later.

Advertisement