Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa without disk

Options
  • 05-02-2016 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭

I have a copy of Fifa 16 that I left in my brothers house & can't physically get the disk for a few weeks - any way of playing by downloading it without paying again?

I'm on a PS4 and have a PS+ account if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

sugarman wrote: »
    Afraid not.

OK worth a try, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

If you can't go without Fifa, your best bet is to buy it on the store here, only €28 for it.

When you get your disk back in a few weeks you could sell it on adverts, donedeal etc, you'd get €35-€40 for it easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

If you fork out 4 euro for an EA Access account you can at least play FIFA 16 for a few hours - I think it's 9, I'm not sure.

[EDIT] Sorry, forget I said that. That method is a stupid Xbox exclusive thing. Sorry again. I didn't see the "PS4" bit.

Advertisement