Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child friendly restaurants Naas or Maynooth

Options
  • 06-02-2016 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

There are a few of us planning to meet up for early evening dinner (around 5ish) and there will be two 2 year old toddlers in the group.

Can anyone recommend child friendly restaurants? Naas or Maynooth.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

Chill in manor mills Maynooth is child friendly lots of space for buggy's. The Gate house would be OK too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Avenue in Maynooth has a great choice for kids but might be a tad awkward if you've buggies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Brady's is child friendly for pub grub. Chill is very welcoming too. A lot of the other places are very cramped for buggies which I assume the kids will be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

The two kids are at the stage where they could either be in a buggy, high chair or kneeling on an adults chair. Whatever takes their fancy on the day!

Thanks for that guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

wrmwit wrote: »
    The two kids are at the stage where they could either be in a buggy, high chair or kneeling on an adults chair. Whatever takes their fancy on the day!

Thanks for that guys.

In that case I'll include Twist, Roost and Avenue.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Coffee Mill is downstairs but that is where I bring my 4.
    The Orchard Garden Centre in Celbridge is great too and there is loads of space.
    I love The Avenue but I find it hard with toddlers.

I stopped gonig to Twist because I found the staff rude and unhelpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Although Leixlip is a bit beyond Maynooth, how about Da Vincis? I'm told that they're meant to be good with kids, although I don't have kids, so don't have first hand experience of this. There's no parking right next to it, but parking in Leixlip is free after 16:00, I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Da Vincis is briliant with kids but the 2+ age group as opposed to babies.

Advertisement