Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have a phobia?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

TV soaps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

I cant stand clowns. Fairground music freaks me out too
    https://youtu.be/w2BBybqXy7I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

timthumbni wrote: »
    Why do so many Irish people have a fear of snakes and spiders whenever we don't have any snakes and the spiders we do have aren't venomous.

Why???????

Because we're not use to seeing snakes in ireland and have seen what harm they're capable of doing when being attacked DUHHHHH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,574 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

diomed wrote: »
    TV soaps

Yea soaps in the shape of a tv are far to big to use.

alane20 wrote: »
    Albinos freak me out

Yea West Brom suck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I've a crippling fear of spiders. I feel pure terror and panic when I see one, even tiny ones.

Can't be in the same room as them. If there's one in the bedroom someone else has to remove it before I can sleep. I was in the house by myself in bed about two weeks when I saw one swinging over me. Jumped out of bed like a lunatic and spent about 20 minutes in the kitchen in my jocks panicking. Eventually went back in and spent another twenty minutes summoning up the courage to kill it with my shoe. I was a wreck after.

It was the first time I've ever killed a spider. I'm a 34 year old man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Double post

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭forestgirl

Butterflies orange and black ones
    ill expect to see them anytime from now---surprising buggers,how can anyone not be afraid of them.

forestgirl wrote: »
    ill expect to see them anytime from now---surprising buggers,how can anyone not be afraid of them.

http://www.pxleyes.com/images/contests/visual%20pun/fullsize/visual%20pun_4aeb4beab58d9_hires.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭8 Bit Girl

forestgirl wrote: »

And they just flap about the place so unpredictably, you cant run away from them properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Don't like spilling or dripping blood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

I cant stand clowns. Fairground music freaks me out too

Forgot to include clowns in my post.

I have a lot of things that make me uncomfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

KungPao wrote: »
    Not a big fan of house spiders. Others don't bother me much.

Taxiing and taking off in an aeroplane, always get sweaty palms and have to take a deep breath or two...but I actually like the rest of the flight and love approaching and landing...so it's not a fear of flying per se.

Aeroplane? Hey the 1970's called. They want their aeroplane back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

Don't like spilling or dripping blood.

Your missus has bad news for you this week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

bald men

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 BurpsyMcWindyPops

Not any genuine phobias but I'm a big pussy when it comes to public speaking (aren't most people?), butterflies and moths indoors and birds getting trapped indoors and flapping about in a panicked state, and sheer drops. People putting stickers on their face make me queasy for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Heights

Advertisement