Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosmetic Surgery experiences in Ireland please!!

Options
  • 06-02-2016 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, just wondering does anyone have any positive Irish cosmetic surgery stories, I am 31 and am merely thinking about liposuction/some kinda bum or thigh lift...realise I am young but merely considering it, has anyone been anywhere they'd reccommend what was aftercare service like etc?! Any thoughts, info or experiences would be great! Finding it hard to get threads info!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,155 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

You should be allowed to ask such questions here but I think anything health related is
    not allowed on boards for legal reasons I think. Hence no info on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yep, as long as no medical advice is given this should be okay. I've moved your thread to the beauty forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sorcha Dorcha

Listen lads Im kinda new on boards, dont have a clue what Im at here...No not looking for any medical info whatsoever ,just experiences of how people found the services of different cosmetic clinics in Ireland..Is is that I had posted the thread somewhere wrong is it?? Apologies anyway if I did something wrong there!!! Totowolfcastle you are the moderator is it??

Advertisement