Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callow lake group water scheme

Options
  • 06-02-2016 6:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Looking to hear from anyone with callow lake group water scheme in Mayo .
    Books area.

-) any issues with billing
    -) issues with incorrect meter readings
    -) issues with faulty meters and meters being replaced without notification
    -)incorrect billing ie bills for this year with an initial start of year reading zero. Thus being billed for total usage of several years in one year .
    -) a board of management decision not to follow the criteria set out by Irish water for allowances and esp where a household has children

3put of 3 of my neighbours have had for a better words comical things happen with little or accurate information from the scheme

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭GDSGR8

Books area.

-)incorrect billing ie bills for this year with an initial start of year reading zero. Thus being billed for total usage of several years in one year .
    -) a board of management decision not to follow the criteria set out by Irish water for allowances and esp where a household has children

3put of 3 of my neighbours have had for a better words comical things happen with little or accurate information from the scheme
    Why should they follow Irish water criteria for anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kevin111

Books area.

What sort of bill were u getting from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

contact them and ask do they need any help, its probably run on a completely voluntary basis by a a small number of people who are willing to keep it going for everyone's benefit.

call the chairman and just say, look i can see you are struggling do you want me to come on board and help with the meter reading and billing.

i was in a similar scheme myself once and more then anything they just need your help.

Advertisement