Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor simplicity plan

Options
  • 06-02-2016 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

ok so i went onto meteors website and i seen the plan 15gb and unlimited calls for 20euro and i opt in for it and when i got the message on my phone it didnt say 15gb it sad 7.50gb is that a glitch or is it right ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

Dylan12345 wrote: »
    ok so i went onto meteors website and i seen the plan 15gb and unlimited calls for 20euro and i opt in for it and when i got the message on my phone it didnt say 15gb it sad 7.50gb is that a glitch or is it right ?

Think it usually takes a few days for the second 7.5gb to arrive, they definitely come separately anyway, give it a few days, should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Dylan12345

i havent put the credit in yet but i will and is 15gb really a lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

Dylan12345 wrote: »
    i havent put the credit in yet but i will and is 15gb really a lot?

Ah it is..
    Think it's probably the best offer available at the moment to be honest. You'll have to do some serious surfing to use all that data!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi Guys,

Meteors talk to page is here: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1558

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement