Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Cleito coils

Options
  • 06-02-2016 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Is everyone getting great use out of these coils ? I'm using the same 0.4 at 50w for 4 weeks now,I have changed flavour on it 3 times and it's still giving a great vape. Coil and cotton still looks clean even with 70vg going through it constantly. Well impressed with them.
    On a side note to these coils,Fastech won't accept Paypal payment for them due to a Paypal regulation on shipping I think,bitcoin seems to be the only option available for purchase there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I got three weeks out of the 0.2, but I let it go dry as I was in a dark room, so my fault really.

On the 0.4 now for a week and still great flavour.

I much prefer the 0.2 so I got some more the other day. I got them from efag.ie . they were 3.75 each before discount. There wasn't enough of a price difference for me to get them from fasttech.

The coil came out with the top on me for the first time the other day though, I had tightened the top too much though, so just something to be aware of, not too tight.

Yeah I like how you can see so easily into the juice wells. They are my favourite stock coils of any tank.

Sometimes its a bit too airy though, even almost closed off. I use mostly 3mg liquid, but find myself wanting to use 6 more often in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

moleyv wrote: »
    I got three weeks out of the 0.2, but I let it go dry as I was in a dark room, so my fault really.

I much prefer the 0.2 so I got some more the other day. I got them from efag.ie . they were 3.75 each before discount. There wasn't enough of a price difference for me to get them from fasttech.

The coil came out with the top on me for the first time the other day though, I had tightened the top too much though, so just something to be aware of, not too tight.

Yeah I like how you can see so easily into the juice wells. They are my favourite stock coils of any tank.

Sometimes its a bit too airy though, even almost closed off. I use mostly 3mg liquid, but find myself wanting to use 6 more often in it.

Thats the one fear I have when filling that the coil is going to come out also but thankfully not yet. Great tank albeit a thirsty tank and it will be interesting to see the rba when it becomes available,seemingly there will be the option of inserting a vertical coil similar to the Cubis rba which should maintain the vape quality from it.

moleyv wrote: »

What watts do you give your 0.2?
    I haven't tried it yet but will in the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jno547 wrote:
    What watts do you give your 0.2? I haven't tried it yet but will in the next week or so.

65 if its a thick juice. I actually found the 0.2 to be less thirsty. Way smoother too, for me anyway.

Yeah very interested to see how the RBA is set up, but I mean, when a stock coil is lasting this long, I'm in no hurry for the RBA.

moleyv wrote:
    Yeah very interested to see how the RBA is set up, but I mean, when a stock coil is lasting this long, I'm in no hurry for the RBA.

True, these stock coils are a huge improvement over other Aspire or Kanger coils of the past.

• Advertisement
Advertisement