Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

FOUND - Oxford Omega ST Lock

• 06-02-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I live in Swords, on a main road.

A couple of weeks ago I found an Oxford Omega ST Motorbike Lock on the road outside my house.

If anyone is missing one or knows of anyone that lost one over the last couple of weeks, in the Swords area, or on a journey through Swords, maybe you can let me know.

Needless to say it is without keys - so it looks as if it fell off someones bike as they were going past. It was in a branded carry pouch - (name withheld for ID purposes)

Before i dump it, someone might know who owns it ?
    Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭roadster5

Going in the bin tomorrow so :)
    Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Did you happen to post this on ibf or biker.ie ?

Advertisement