Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple USB support driver help!!

Options
  • 06-02-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Hey all!

Can someone answer me this?

I have had to completely uninstall all apps etc from my HP pavillion laptop and it basically done a full restore.

My main problem is that it is not recognising my iphone as the driver is no longer in device manager folder.

Can someone send a link or advise how fix it?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Follow the guide here to completely uninstall/reinistall itunes. The driver should be installed along with itunes.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Sgt. Bilko 09

yoyo wrote: »
    Follow the guide here to completely uninstall/reinistall itunes. The driver should be installed along with itunes.

Nick

Hi nick,

Cheers for the help man appreciate it. Found out the problem is with my iphone 5 the settings are on a charge only mode or it maybe some other tech term.

I tried 3 other iphones and they worked bar mine.

Do you know how i ca adjust this to default.
    I restored my network settings and its the same.

Your help is appreciated.

Advertisement