Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mags Berry: RIP

Options
  • 06-02-2016 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,585 ✭✭✭✭

This came up in my facebook feed so I thought I would share this here.

12698397_10208995180657115_4549161392930218258_o.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

stickied.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I hope they find her safe and well. Anyone know if they need any help with the search?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

You could ring them in Mill Street to ask maybe? I know it came up on my Newsfeed alright and had 1/2 Contact Names but I can't recall right now. I will look over stuff again and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

I hope they find her safe and well. Anyone know if they need any help with the search?

I'd say it'd be much appreciated. I kinda know Mags as she's very good friends with some of my good friends. There's no details on tomorrow's search yet, they'll be arranged tomorrow morning. I'll post them here then if you'd like.

Edit: A Facebook group has just been set up. You can find it here -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/452161498306389/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

The garda have sealed off merlin woods, hopefully it's not what it seems, another tragic ending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Anahita

Edit: A Facebook group has just been set up. You can find it here -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/452161498306389/

Not a good sign that the Facebook group set up to search for her has been disabled since the Merlin Woods news has gone live.

RIP and thoughts of healing to her family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I spent my twenties in Galway and knew Mags through friends. Went to manys the party in her house back then. She was always full of fun.

This is a terrible tragedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

We've just received news from a fellow poster that a body was found in Merlin Woods, and that it has been confirmed as Mags.

Until any official information has been released (news article, etc) I find it best to lock the thread, to avoid any potential misinformation or speculation that might arise.

Our thoughts are with the family and friends of Mags during this very difficult time.

Edit:
    Article from the Connacht Tribune, and another from thejournal.ie.

I see no reason to re-open this thread, and thus am unstickying it, and simply asking that we as a community privately extend our deepest sympathies to all those we know whom are affected by her passing.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement