Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking over an account

Options
  • 06-02-2016 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope you can help, my dad had an account with yourselves, he died late last year, I'm currently living in his house, phone line, bb and eir TV is still active so I would like to be able to take over the account.

Or would it be easier to set up a new account so I would be entitled the promo prices.

I don't have my dads eir account no.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

hairyslug wrote: »
    Hi,

Hope you can help, my dad had an account with yourselves, he died late last year, I'm currently living in his house, phone line, bb and eir TV is still active so I would like to be able to take over the account.

Or would it be easier to set up a new account so I would be entitled the promo prices.

I don't have my dads eir account no.

Thanks
    Hi hairyslug

Could you PM the land line number and your mobile number please? I'll look in to this and see what we can do..

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement