Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night restaurant/tapas

Options
  • 06-02-2016 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere you'd get late tapas or something like that in town around 11 or 11.30 on a Saturday night? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,276 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

You might be able to get a cold plate of cheeses, hams etc with bread and crackers in La Cave wine bar at that time, not 100% sure though (and I know it's not really tapas but might serve the same purpose).

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Possibly also Ely on Ely Place, but I'd check in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Olesya's wine bar on Exchequer Street do decent cheese plates etc. late I think.

Been a while since I was in there but I remember it being good.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

I think a lot of kitchens would be closed then. I have been to Ely wine bar by the IFSC at about 10.30 and just managed to get a cold plate. Maybe try 777 or Opium.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I think Taste at Rustic (upstairs over the Rustic Stone) might do late food. I've only been there once and we had a few nibbles with drinks, nice enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Youd miss the Gigs Place and the Manhattan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

does the market bar not serve food quite late on saturdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Trocadero's kitches is open until 11.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Slattsy wrote: »
    Trocadero's kitches is open until 11.30pm.

not exactly tapas is it though?

Advertisement